Thursday 2 July 2015

3.20: Pixel My World


Even: Hello world! Welcome to Abnormality- Season 3! This is the place where drama happens, friendships are broken and enemies are produced! This season, 14 housemates will be entering the Abnormality house to win a huge $250,000. There will be only one winner though, but who will it be? Let's see how everything plays out.


Skye: Phew, this game is intensifying.
Nahita: I know right, it's such a thrill but at the same time you're always worrying.
Skye: Especially this week, it's a crucial point in the game.
Nahita: Totally.


Skye: I feel bad for Chandrika and Nathan.
Nahita: I do too a little bit, someone has to get nominated though.
Skye: True.
Nahita: I'm just glad I won't be nominated this week.


Skye: Yeah, I want to talk about that.
Nahita: Oh?
Skye: I want reassurance that I'll be here another week.
Nahita: Have you talked to Wayne about this?


Skye: No, you know how he can be.
Nahita: Yeah, well I guess I could have a chat with him and see what he says.
Skye: Thanks.
Nahita: I think you'll be safe though. He talked about you the other day saying you were on of the safest people in this competition.


Skye: Haha that might not be a good thing.
Nahita: Possibly, he does seem to like you though- which is a surprise since he doesn't like many people in here.
Skye: He does? Wow, I feel privileged.
Nahita: Haha, don't worry though I'm sure you'll be fine.


Skye: Having the knowledge that Wayne doesn't want me out makes me feel relaxed this week, I'm gonna be sad though because I think he is definitely trying to get someone from our alliance out. All we can do now is hope we can turn this competition around in our favour somehow.


Skye: So what are you doing before the POP starts later?
Nahita: I was going to play a bit of Abnormality Kart, you can join if you want? I'll see if anyone else wants to come and play with us too, if you want?
Skye: Sure, sounds like fun, I'll get my racing hat on then.




























Chandrika: Well, Wayne's being predictable again with his nominations... fingers crossed for an easy POP for me... or that my allies will help me out if they win... Speaking of allies, I've tried to get a personal conversation with Carlito... He was reacting quite, evasive, hmmm...


Chandrika: Hey Nathan, have you seen Carlito anywhere, I need to chat with him.
Nathan: I saw him heading into the bathroom... It's probably best not talking with him though.
Chandrika: Um, why's that?
Nathan: I tried to talk earlier about the POP and he just tried to avoid the subject altogether.


Chandrika: You too huh. I tried talking about that before and he didn't even answer the question.
Nathan: I don't think he's going to use the veto on any of us if he wins.
Chandrika: Yep, it looks like that is gonna happen.
Nathan: So... what are we going to do?


Chandrika: We could fight it out, see who does best blah blah blah... But... I have an idea.
Nathan: Yes?
Chandrika: Yeah! You let me win this POP, then I'll remove myself... then we can ask Wayne to put Carlito on the block.
Nathan: You're betraying Carlito?


Chandrika: Sort of, it's only to secure you staying though if that happens.
Nathan: So, he'll be on the block with me.
Chandrika: Yep, then people will vote him out for being the stronger threat.
Nathan: I see, that's a good plan. It's really really risky though.


Chandrika: I know, luckily Wayne wants Carlito out though despite their so called friendship.
Nathan: Who told you that?
Chandrika: I overheard Natasha and Nahita talking about it the other night.
Nathan: Okay, so are we going to do this plan then?


Chandrika: It might be the only way we both stay here.
Nathan: True. It'll be sad to see Carlito go if it works.
Chandrika: Yep it will be, gahhh. This week is intense.
Nathan: I know right.


Nathan: Me and Chandrika have come up with a plan to stay, unluckily Carlito has to take the bullet for our safety. Sorry Carlito! We have to do, what we have to do.




























Natasha: Is anyone around?

*Natasha looks around and gets the drink out*

Natasha: YESSSSSS! WHO'S IN THE FINAL SIX? ME!!!


Natasha: This HOH competition seemed to be fun. I really would have liked to play with the gnomes. On the other hand, I am glad Wayne has won this HOH. If Carlito, Chandrika or even Skye would have won this one, I think I would have been on the block this week. Definitely! Hopefully, I will participate in the POP, win it, and then convince Wayne to make a big move, while I slowly reach the FINAL 6! AMAZING!!!


Natasha: Mmm lemons.
???: Teeheehee.
Natasha: What the... is someone here?
???: Psst.


Natasha: You better come out of you hiding spot right now, whoever it is.

*Natasha drops the bottle in the glass.*

Natasha: Oh god!


*Natasha takes the bottle out of the glass. Something runs while she is doing this. She sees the object out of the corner of her eye.*

Natasha: What the hell was that...
???: Teeheehee.


Natasha: Nevermind.
Simone: Hehehe, none of these dunces will find me, I'll get away with the explosion.
Natasha: Who said that?
Simone: Eeeeppppp.


Natasha: I guess it's just my tiredness... Time for the ice!!!

*Natasha puts the ice into the drink.*

Natasha: Mmm...




























Wayne: Everyone keeps drinking this coffee! Ugh, there's never any left for me.

*Wayne pours in some coffee beans*

Wayne: This is all mine... no one else is going to even touch it without my permission.


Carlito: Ah Wayne, just the person I wanted to see.
Wayne: I know I know, you want a chat. Just take a set over there, I'll be with you when I make my coffee.
Carlito: Mmm, can I have some?
Wayne: NO!


Carlito: ...
Wayne: Let me guess... you want me to save one of the nominees over the other.
Carlito: Actually no.
Wayne: Huh? What do you want to talk about then?


Carlito: I want you to keep the noms the same. I know you're trying to get strong threats out.
Wayne: Correct.
Carlito: That way if the nominations stay the same, Chandrika will be gone.
Wayne: Who says Chandrika is the main target though.


Carlito: Well I'm just warning you, don't put me up or you'll regret it.
Wayne: I'd be careful how you speak to people, that sounds an awful lot like a threat.
Carlito: Whatever, I just wanted to make that clear to you, okay?
Wayne: Got you.


Wayne: If I have to nominate Carlito, then I have to nominate him as the replacement. I want the threats out of this house now, and unfortunately he is one of them- I know we've been sort of friends while we have been here, but my eye is on the money! End of story. Bye!


Wayne: Well, thanks for speaking. You can go now.
Carlito: Do I have your word that I'm safe regardless of being the replacement nominee?
Wayne: Nope, good luck for the POP... if you're playing.
Carlito: What a snake.




























Skye: This was such a good idea.
Chandrika: I know. Right, is everyone ready? Skye?
Skye: Yep.
Chandrika: Great, Nahita... Nathan? Ready?


Nahita: I am ready to win this game of Abnormality Kart!
Nathan: Yep ready, let's pick characters.
Nahita: I'm going to be Nahita.
Nathan: Oh, are we playing as ourselves? I'll play as Even, I don't want to play as ourselves.

Chandrika: Who are you playing as Skye?
Skye: I'm not sure yet, I might play as myself.
Chandrika: I was going to play as you, that way you would have won something in here.
Skye: Excuse me?

Nahita: What are you looking at?
Nathan: I saw that cheat code you used, deactivate it.
Nahita: I can't... I don't know how to.
Nathan: Great...

Skye: You are one shady lady.
Chandrika: Hehe, sorry.
Skye: It's okay. Let's play!

*The four of them start to play. The game ends and Skye wins.*

Chandrika: Well, I've just finished an Abnormality Kart match with Nahita, Skye and Nathan... it was so nice and enjoyable without those game-minded people who can only constantly chat about about their strategy... it's just made me realize...

*Chandrika's eyes get a little wet.*

Chandrika: No, I think I'll leave my personal experience for later, in case I am facing the eviction... Part of my personal plan...

Skye: Oh yeah, I won a competition for the first time in here!

*Skye stares at Chandrika and they start to giggle.*

Nahita: I lost... but... I had a cheat code...

Nahita: I'm sorry producers, but I think the Abnormality Kart might not be working right, that cheat code should have guaranteed me a win for sure... There's nothing wrong with it? Why did I lose at it then?
Producer: You're just not really good at the game, that's why you lost.
Nahita: ...I have no words for you all.



























Wayne: That coffee really makes me wanna go pee.
Natasha: Go and pee then.
Wayne: I can hold it in. Now, I want to fill you in on what to do for this POP if you're playing.
Natasha: Okay.

Wayne: I want you to save Nathan.
Natasha: Right?
Wayne: That way we can get Carlito to be up against Chandrika.
Natasha: Got it.

Wayne: And then we get either one of them out since they're both threats to our alliance.
Natasha: Wouldn't it be better to just save Chandrika instead then? Secure Carlito's fate?
Wayne: Possibly, if Carlito was up against Nathan though, he'd get his alliance to vote Nathan out over him.
Natasha: It's a 4 way vote though, me and Nahita could vote out Carlito then it's down to you.

Wayne: Well fine then, we can save Chandrika... and then put Carlito up.
Natasha: Good, looks like this week is sorted then.
Wayne: Yeah!
Natasha: I'm just happy that we can sit back and relax.

Wayne: Same here. You have to win next week though! Otherwise we could be going.
Natasha: I am going to give my 200% in the next HOH, as is Nahita.

*Carlito enters the room.*

Natasha: Um... Wayne, what is he doing staring us out?

Wayne: It might be some sort of strategical thing, just try and ignore him.

*Carlito drinks the whole of his drink.*

Carlito: Game on!

Carlito: Am I looking forward to the POP? Why yes I am. Why am I excited for it? Because I'm going to win that's why. Now come on let's go and win this competition.

Even: Housemates! It's time for the POP competition. Please meet in the ceremony room.



























Even: Hello housemates! It's time for the POP competition, the winner of the POP competition will get the power to veto on of the nominees or not. So, it's time to find out who will be playing in the POP competition... The HOH...

Even: Wayne! Will automatically be playing. As well as the two nominees...

Even: Chandrika! And...

Even: Nathan! We also need three randomly selected housemates to also participate in the POP... the randomly selected housemates are...

Even: Carlito!

Even: Natasha! And...

Even: Skye! It's time for the competition guys. Can all the housemates who are participating make their way into the HOH area. To the other housemates, please stay here in the ceremony room until they return.
Nahita: ...Sure, looks like I'm gonna have a lot of fun... sat here... by myself!



























Natasha: Well good luck everyone.
Chandrika: Yep, may the best housemate win.
Wayne: You want me to win? Thank you Chandrika.
Chandrika: ...

Even: Okay everyone, let's go over the rules...

Even: Okay, let's begin! In front of you is a big TV screen. Using the remote you have been given you must identify the objects for a selection of 4 items. Press the button you think is the right object to get points. The winner of this competition will be the person who identifies the most objects correctly. There is a twist though, the pictures will be pixelated to make it harder to identify, and to get in with the theme, the cameras have also pixelated you for the competition.
Skye: Ahhhh!
Even: Ready, let's begin!

*Nathan looks at picture number one*

Nathan: Well... that looks like a duck to me.

*Nathan selects the 'duck' button.*

*Picture Four comes up on the screen.*

Chandrika: Hmm... a Tractor maybe?

*Chandrika picks the 'tractor' button.*

Even: Time for the next set of photos!

*The photos change.*

Skye: Ooo... um.
Carlito: Easy!

Skye: Really?
Carlito: Yeah!
Skye: Okay then... I'll pick this one.

*Skye chooses the 'toaster' button*

*Picture Eleven comes up on the screen.*

Carlito: Hmm interesting... I think I'm gonna go with this option.

*Carlito chooses the 'ginger' button.*

*The screen changes again. Picture Thirteen comes up.*

Natasha: How are you doing with this?
Wayne: Good, you?
Natasha: I don't know. I hope I've got some points.

Wayne: Well I know this one for sure.

*Wayne picks the 'kite' button.*

Wayne: Got it.

Natasha: Don't get too overconfident Wayne!

*Natasha picks the 'frisbee' button.*

Natasha: I hope that's right.

Even: Time for the final set of pictures.

*The screen updates and the last pictures are on.*

Nathan: Oh okay.

*The housemates lock in their final answers.

Even: Okay, looks like the housemates have locked in their answers. Let's see which ones they go right...

*Even looks over the answers.*

Even: We have a winner! It's time to announce them to everyone!!!

Even: The winner of this POP challenge is...



























...



























...



























PICTURE ANSWERS:
1: Duck
2: Pepper
3: Sponge
4: Tractor
5: UFO
6: Igloo
7: Fish
8: Seaweed
9: Toaster
10: Telephone
11: Ginger
12: Battery
13: Kite
14: Bird
15: Frisbee
16: Trumpet
17: Windmill
18: Ant
19: Saturn
20: Trophy



























...



























...



























Even: Carlito!
Carlito: Yes! 2 HOH's... now 2 POP's!!! 



POP COMPETITION RESULTS:
Carlito- 19/20
Skye- 17/20
Natasha- 16/20
Chandrika- 13/20
Nathan- 13/20
Wayne- 11/20

Even: Congratulations on your win Carlito, as holder of the POP you are immune from being nominated by the HOH. You can still use the veto on one of the nominees though. Okay, Carlito, now that you have won the power to use the veto. Will you use it and who on?

Carlito: I am going to use the veto on...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...




























...



























Carlito: No one. Wayne is going to nominate another one of my fellow alliance members anyway.
Chandrika: Ugh.
Nathan: Oh well.

Even: Following that decision, it means that Chandrika and Nathan will remain this week's nominees. Good luck everyone! See you soon.
All: Bye!

Chandrika: I'm facing eviction for the second time in a row. This is my worst nightmare, I'm up against Nathan too! It's going to be an emotional eviction regardless of the outcome. I hope I get to stay another week though, this house needs balance again.

Nathan: This is my first week facing eviction and I am scared. I hope my alliance members pull through for me, and I wish luck to Chandrika, but I am here to stay. I have to win this game and unfortunately Chandrika has to go to make this happen for me. It's going to be a long day campaigning for the votes...



























Nahita: It looks like we're in the final six!
Natasha: I know right, we have to win the next two HOH's though. Otherwise we're packing our bags.
Nahita: Don't worry I've got my A-game head on now. Let's celebrate!
Natasha: So... who is our choice to go?

Nahita: I don't know, got any suggestions?
Natasha: Wayne said earlier we should have got Carlito out, however, he also wants a threat out.
Nahita: The best person to send home would be Chandrika then.
Natasha: Then again, I've been thinking. What if Nathan is the bigger threat?

Nahita: What makes you think that?
Natasha: Well he makes up for no wins by his amazing social game.
Nahita: That is a good point. Most of the housemates like him.
Natasha: Exactly! Then again, Chandrika has shown she is good at competitions.

Nahita: And at this point in the game competition stats are important to keep in mind.
Natasha: However! Don't forget if he passes through the cracks, he could win with the jury since they like him.
Nahita: Exactly! We'll have to think about it tomorrow. Tonight, let's just have a drink!
Natasha: Deal.



























Carlito: Well that POP was quite good.
Nathan: ...
Carlito: I'm sorry I couldn't save you, I would if I could but Wayne would have put me up.
Nathan: That's fine. I understand.

Carlito: What's wrong then? You seem rather quiet.
Nathan: I'm just soaking up the experience.
Carlito: Okay... you got any cards?
Nathan: No... look, I want you to do something for me.

Carlito: Sure, what is it?
Nathan: If I go this week...
Carlito: Yeah?
Nathan: I want you to get revenge on Wayne from me.

Carlito: Well if you stay, I won't have to.
Nathan: I just don't want him getting to the final. He needs stopping.
Carlito: I doubt he'll get there, not if we win these next two HOH's.
Nathan: Good.

Carlito: Then again, we'll be a player down in the HOH.
Nathan: You've got another player more than them though, so the probability that you'll win is better.
Carlito: Still, we need to take into consideration who'll be better to win us the HOH.
Nathan: Well if I stay I'm going to do anything to win that and send Wayne packing.

Carlito: Good to know. I love this cut-throat attitude of yours!
Nathan: You gotta do, what you gotta do right?
Carlito: Exactly! Ooo looks like I have the winning card.
Nathan: Ugh...



























Skye: So, are you okay?
Chandrika: Yep.
Skye: Great...
Chandrika: ...

Skye: ...
Chandrika: ...
Skye: It's okay to be upset you know.
Chandrika: I know. I'm not upset though... I'm weirdly calm.

Skye: That is strange.
Chandrika: I think I'm just going to ride with it from now on, there's no need to stress about it.
Skye: That's probably the best thing to do.
Chandrika: Yep, I got worried last time and it didn't help. I just have to focus on getting the votes to get Nathan out.

Skye: Yeah... it's sad that one of you has to go.
Chandrika: We need to get the power back after this. They have to go.
Skye: I know. At least we have another player on our side who's competing though.
Chandrika: That's an advantage.

Skye: Sure is.
Chandrika: I hope I'm here next week. Do you honestly think I'll be safe against Nathan?
Skye: I honestly don't know. Possibly, it just depends who they see as the bigger threat.
Chandrika: It could be me then who's going. I'd consider myself a bigger threat than Nathan.

Skye: Don't say that, we don't know who's going to go yet.
Chandrika: I'm sorry. Ugh, I told myself I wouldn't get upset... It's just...
Skye: What?
Chandrika: It's nothing. I'm going to bed.



























Wayne: Haha, well this week couldn't have gone better.

*Wayne rubs in moisturizer*

Wayne: But who will go...

Wayne: Well I hate them both so that doesn't help my decision... and I have a feeling that there is a high chance that there might be a split vote. Hahaha, oh Wayne.

*Wayne fills the sink with water and washes his face.*

Wayne: I'll just ask the girls, they might have a few ideas.

*Wayne washes his face.*

Wayne: Who's been using my toothbrush?

Wayne: Hehe time to make the decision of the season!

*Wayne brushes his teeth and empties the sink.*

Wayne: Chandrika or Nathan?

Nahita: Hey Wayne are you going to share some drinks?
Wayne: Um sure.
Nahita: Great, Natasha just made some more.
Wayne: Good, we can have our celebrations and then tomorrow we'll talk evictions.

Nahita: This is going to be a conversation that means everything for us all.
Wayne: I know. It's so exciting.
Nahita: Haha, come on let's get those drinks.
Wayne: Okay.

Even: That is the end of the day! Carlito won the POP competition and decided not to use the veto. Who will be leaving the house this week? Chandrika, or Nathan? We'll find out on Abnormality!

No comments:

Post a Comment