Wednesday 14 January 2015

3.6: Second Eviction


Even: Hello world! Welcome to Abnormality- Season 3! This is the place where drama happens, friendships are broken and enemies are produced! This season, 14 housemates will be entering the Abnormality house to win a huge $250,000. There will only be one winner though, but who will it be? Let's see how everything plays out.


Natasha: Congratulations on your win Wayne.
Wayne: Thank you red head. I can't believe Nautica would save me.
Natasha: Nautica?
Wayne: Yeah.


Natasha: Um...
Wayne: What's the matter, huh?
Natasha: Well, who is Nautica?
Wayne: Duh, the HOH. Have you been paying attention this week?


Wayne: I still can't wrap my head around Nautica vetoing me. Granted it was a good game move for her because I'm such a non-threat and I'm obviously grateful because these idiots were all set to vote me out like whiney little babies. But I really did not think she was capable of it and I wonder why she nominated me in the first place. I guess I might have underestimated her. And now I'm in her debt! That's not a place I particularly want to be, but better there than on the block.


Natasha: The HOH this week is Nahita... not Nautica.
Wayne: Are you sure? I've been calling her that all the time and she doesn't seem bothered.
Natasha: It's definitely Nahita.
Wayne: Ahh, okay then.


Natasha: Haha, you're funny.
Wayne: Don't try that game with me.
Natasha: Hmph, okay then.
Wayne: So...


Natasha: Who are you gonna vote out at the eviction?
Wayne: The one who pisses me off most today, you?
Natasha: Um, honestly I'm not sure. Lucielle seems a good target.
Wayne: Well whoever you vote out make sure they won't affect your game later on.


Natasha: Don't worry, my game comes first before anything in this house.
Wayne: So it should. Even before alliances?
Natasha: Well...
Wayne: Go on... you can tell me.




























Carlito: I'm glad we could meet up before the eviction.
Gladys: We're probably going to be talking about the nominees then.
Carlito: Correct.
Gladys: Well, I know that we should save Elizabeth.


Carlito: Perhaps... perhaps not.
Gladys: What?
Carlito: I think, as a strategic decision, that voting Elizabeth out this week is the best option.
Gladys: Are you kidding me?


Gladys: After the meeting today, Carlito told me to vote Elizabeth out at the eviction tonight. I can't just betray my alliance member? She helped me with my fitness and so far has been a good friend. Maybe it's a trick that Carlito is playing, he thinks that with my fitness mentor out of the way- I'll have a disadvantage in the physical challenges. This game confuses every little though, it's annoying.


Carlito: I'm not kidding. Lucielle would be an easy vote, and she wouldn't make the finals regardless, it's better to get a strong player out early.
Gladys: I... guess so.
Carlito: I need your full support with this to make it happen. It would be a great backdoor.


Gladys: I need to think about this.
Carlito: Fine.
Gladys: She has been my friend in this game since the beginning.
Carlito: So has Chandrika though.


Gladys: True.
Carlito: I'm sure you wouldn't be put up for eviction by anyone in the house.
Gladys: How do you know though?
Carlito: I don't... but it is a risk that has to be taken.


Gladys: Fine... I'll vote Elizabeth out on one condition.
Carlito: Go on...
Gladys: If you win HOH next week, I want to control who gets nominated.
Carlito: You're wish will be granted. See you at the eviction ceremony.




























Nahita: So that is how he did it?
Skye: Yeah, pretty brutal isn't it?
Nahita: Yes. He sure was a psychopath.
Skye: It's inspirational though.


Nahita: What do you mean inspirational? You don't want to kill people do you?
Skye: No! Hell no, it's insane. The art of a psycho's mindset though, it's fascinating.
Nahita: Oh good, that's all we need is a psycho let lose in here.
Skye: I know, that would be horrible for everyone.


Nahita: Well, I shook up the house, didn't I? I never had any intention to get rid of Wayne. It shook him up a bit though, didn't it? I think he may have realized, just a bit, that his actions have consequences. I doubt he'll last long. He's still more disliked than anyone else. Personally, I don't see him as a threat, at least right now. The two I have up on the block are good choices. They are both smarter than they act and could be a real threat. Elizabeth was a though choice though. I hope she doesn't give up and isn't intimated by Lucielle. So, what's up with all the serial killer talk from Skye? It's kind of creepy, but fascinating all at the same time. 


Nahita: Anyway... moving away from serial killers.
Skye: Ahaha, yes...
Nahita: Who are you planning to vote out?
Skye: Well, I was thinking of voting out Elizabeth.


Nahita: Okay, cool.
Skye: But... then I was thinking of voting out Lucielle.
Nahita: ...Okay.
Skye: Then I thought I was definitely going to vote Lucielle out.


Nahita: So, you're voting out Lucielle?
Skye: No, I changed my mind again. I'm going to vote Elizabeth out.
Nahita: Finally, haha. Are you sure you're definitely voting for Elizabeth?
Skye: Hmm, now that you mention it...


Nahita: Don't change it again!
Skye: How am I going to decide on my vote?
Nahita: Let's see... just make it easy if you can't decide, get a coin, flip it and whatever it lands on vote for that person.
Skye: Heads for Liz, tails for Luci. Okay, guess I'm flipping!


Skye: This vote is hard. I've flipped my coin though and got a girl to vote out. Anyway, I'm glad this show doesn't air in my home country or my dark secret would be open to my whole kingdom, and that would be kind of awkward, but still I'm glad that Natasha didn't react too badly to it, maybe after the show is over I could fly her out to my kingdom and show her some of my murder scene drawings.




























Nathan: Ready to fold?
Arian: No siree.
Nathan: Oh... well, I've got six pairs.
Arian: Oh really? I've got seven!


Nathan: Damn, you won again.
Arian: What can I say? All this practice is coming in good use.
Nathan: Haha, bet you're hoping that there will be a HOH like this.
Arian: That, would be a great HOH.


Nathan: Anyway, let's talk about the eviction.
Arian: Oh... don't you want another game?
Nathan: Not yet.
Arian: Okay.


Nathan: So...
Arian: You're just scared I'll win again I suppose.
Nathan: Nope. But if you want to think that be my guest.
Arian: Hmm, go on then, what did you want to say?


Nathan: Well, I was thinking whether we should get Elizabeth out?
Arian: Why Elizabeth?
Nathan: She's a strong player, and...
Arian: She could win me at a game of cards.


Nathan: Of... course.
Arian: Yes, she needs to go. I'm the cards champion here.
Nathan: There has to be more logic behind it than that, surely?
Arian: That is a valid reason though, isn't it? I'm still voting her.




























Elizabeth: So, will you help me?
Chris: Yep.
Elizabeth: Thank you so much, you won't regret it.
Chris: Good, I hope not. Just, one question though.


Elizabeth: Yes?
Chris: How many other people have you got behind you for support?
Elizabeth: Um, I dunno. I'm sure I've got a few of them.
Chris: Because I heard this morning that your name was being thrown around a bit for the eviction tonight.


Elizabeth: Chris told me that my name had been said by a few people earlier today by a lot of people as a favorite to evict tonight. I'm getting really stressed by this process, and Lucielle is kind of intimidating me as a threat. I need to pull anything out of the bag now if I'm going to stay, I have to.


Elizabeth: Oh...
Chris: Who have you campaigned to today?
Elizabeth: All of the Superheroes, I haven't really paid much attention to the other Supervillains.


Chris: Can I give you some advice for the eviction.
Elizabeth: Please.
Chris: Try and campaign for your life. It will mean heaps in the end.
Elizabeth: You think? I might have to try and persuade the other villains then.


Chris: I thought I'd give Elizabeth a little advice to campaign before the eviction. I can personally say it helped last week. Marshall didn't campaign as much as I did, and look where he is now, at home. I hope Elizabeth uses the advice to the fullest.


Chris: Yes, campaign, campaign, campaign.
Elizabeth: Okay, I'll ask Chandrika first.
Chris: Just try and get all of them on your side. They'll listen to you, and if they don't you can always bargain with them.


Elizabeth: That is true. Thanks a lot Chris.
Chris: It's just a friend helping out a friend... if you stay though and win HOH, I want you to remember this.
Elizabeth: Oh... I see what this is all about now.




























Kyle: So, you want me to evict Elizabeth for you?
Lucielle: Yes.
Kyle: Not a chance.
Lucielle: Excuse me?


Kyle: Well, I like Elizabeth... and I don't like you.
Lucielle: Who could not like this perfection? *flips hair*
Kyle: Um, me. This whole 'I'm perfect, take a picture of me' attitude has got you on the block.

Lucielle: That's not true.
Kyle: Isn't it?
Lucielle: Okay, I'll admit, I do like to look like a celebrity, but I'm not constantly looking at myself. *flips hair.*


Kyle: Lucielle, has got to be, one of the most deluded people I know. Good luck to her.


Kyle: Whatever, I've made my mind up.
Lucielle: Look, I'll make you a deal if you want?
Kyle: A deal, of what kind?
Lucielle: I don't know, name your wishes.


Kyle: Okay... if I keep you. Then I want you to flop the HOH competition.
Lucielle: I can't do that.
Kyle: Look's like I can't help you then.
Lucielle: Give me a second to think about this.


Kyle: I haven't got all day, I need to workout.
Lucielle: Okay, I'll accept your deal.
Kyle: You will? Well, congratulations, you're safe from me.
Lucielle: You better stick to your word pretty boy. *Pouts and leaves.* I need to get ready.

Even (Voice Over): HOUSEMATES! IT'S TIME FOR THE EVICTION CEREMONY! TIME TO GET YOUR BEST SUITS ON AND HEAD OVER TO THE CEREMONY AREA!!!




























Even: Hello housemates and welcome to the eviction ceremony! One of the nominees will be leaving the house tonight. It'll be sad to see either player go, but one must go... Let's welcome the host... Myself!!!


Even: Hey, hey, hey!
All: Hey Even.
Even: How are ya'll?
All: Good.


Even: Before we begin voting, we need to go over a few rules. The nominees for this week; Elizabeth and Lucielle cannot vote in this eviction ceremony. The nominee who receives the most votes to evict will have to leave the house tonight.


Even: The current HOH; Nahita also does not get the right to vote this week. This means that the rest of the house will vote though. I hope you have your nominee selected because you will be picked randomly to go into the diary room and reveal who you want to be evicted from the house tonight. So...


Even: Without further or do, I think we can begin this eviction ceremony.
All: Yay!
Even: Good luck nominees. Let the ceremony begin... the first person who will be voting is Kyle! Kyle make your way into the diary room.



























...




























Kyle: I am going to evict _________ because I see her as a threat in this competition.


Nathan: I am going to evict _________ because the house is too full and would be better without her here.


Skye: I am going to evict ________ because I don't know you that well and you could be a threat in the long run.


Chandrika: I am going to evict _________ because somehow my gut says so.


Arian: I am going to evict ________ because this person is the biggest threat to my game.


Wayne: I am going to evict _________ because I find her to be a huge threat.


Gladys: I am going to evict ________ because I think she is the bigger threat out of the two.


Natasha: I am going to evict ________ because I think she is a threat. She also annoys a lot of people in the house, so bye bye _________.


Chris: I am going to evict ________ because it is the best option for me.


Carlito: I am going to evict ________ because I feel like she's the stronger of the two nominees.


Even: Okay, that is the end of voting. I am now tallying up the votes.

*The silence is tense.*

Even: Okay, okay! We have our result.


Even: I can now reveal... with a vote of 10-0, the housemate who will be leaving the house tonight is...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...




























Even: Elizabeth!
Elizabeth: Wow. That was... ugh.
Even: You have 10 seconds to say goodbye to everyone. And leave the house forever!

*Elizabeth stands up and say's her goodbyes.*


Even: It is time for you to leave Elizabeth. How are you feeling?
Elizabeth: Betrayed by some of the people in here, but apart from that just... well yeah.
Even: We will see you at the finale though! Unfortunately Elizabeth you have come in 13th place. Any last words before you leave?


Elizabeth: I have a few.
Even: Yes?
Elizabeth: To all of you still in the game. DO NOT, Try and be nice. It doesn't mean anything in here. Also don't get too close with your allies, and definitely do not help them out because they'll turn on you. That is all.
Even: Wow, okay then...


*Elizabeth struts out of the door. She has left the house in 13th place.*

Even: So, that's the last of Elizabeth. She came in 13th place. Housemates, there are 12 of you left, you're all one step closer to becoming the new winner of Abnormality!


All: Woo!
Even: Enjoy your time here, nobody knows when it could be up. I'll see you all at the HOH competition next time. Stay safe and good luck for the competition!
All: Bye Even.




























Lucielle: I was saved from eviction! It must be because of these gorgeous looks. *pouts at the camera.* I'm here for the long run people. The long run!


Elizabeth: To say I'm super pissed, is an understatement. I just wish I could've lost to someone a lot more better. No offence to Lucielle, but she wasn't the nicest person in there. Oh well, I'll be sitting next to her in the finale. She isn't going to get further than Week 4 so bring it on.

Even: That concludes this episode of Abnormality. Elizabeth was the second housemate to be evicted from the house and has left the competition. Before we leave, I want to thank Kaliko103 for submitting Elizabeth for Season 3, you are a good player and I look forward to hopefully seeing you again in Season 4! That's all on Abnormality tonight, check in next time for a new week and a whole lot of new drama. Goodbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment