Wednesday 7 January 2015

3.5: Block Dodge


Even: Hello world! Welcome to Abnormality- Season 3! This is the place where drama happens, friendships are broken and enemies are produced! This season, 14 housemates will be entering the Abnormality House to win a huge $250,000. There will only be one winner though, but who will it be? Let's see how everything plays out.


Skye: And that is what happens if you become a 'lady of the night'.
Natasha: They still shouldn't have been killed though.
Skye: Oh, well... yeah I guess so.
Natasha: You guess so?


Skye: Well, it is tragic... but Jack the Ripper was smart. He got rid of the people who didn't really mean anything to anyone.
Natasha: I can see how that could have happened. Prostitutes were the lowest of the low.
Skye: Exactly! If anything people saw him as doing the town a favour.


Natasha: In a way. He still shouldn't have killed them though.
Skye: I agree, but then he wouldn't be number one in my serial killer list.
Natasha: Um, what?
Skye: Oh, I must have forgot to tell you. I have a scrapbook of my favourite serial killers.


Natasha: As the days go by in this house, I'm starting to realize that Skye is very... um obsessed with this whole serial killer phase... I hope it's just temporarily because I'll be scared if it isn't.


Natasha: Can I ask you a personal question?
Skye: Sure.
Natasha: You're... not a serial killer, are you?
Skye: Me? No, don't be silly. I'd never kill anyone.


Natasha: Phew, that's good to know.
Skye: Or would I? I could kill you right now!
Natasha: OH MY GOD!
Skye: I'M KIDDING, HAHA. I'm kidding gurl, I'd never kill anyone. I get sad when I say the tiniest insult ever...


*Lucielle wakes from her nap.*

Lucielle: Can you two keep quiet! I don't want to hear you both talking while I'm trying to sleep.
Skye: Um, sure Lucielle. Ugh...


Skye: I think I'm scaring people off with my stories about serial killer obsession. I can't help it, it's just so fascinating, Natasha believes I'm a psychopath now though... All I'm gonna say is that it's better than talking about hair and nails... Right?




























Chris: Hmm...
Wayne: I can't believe she would nominate me. I mean come on.
Arian: Well, no one really likes you here.
Wayne: That's because no one gives me a chance.


Wayne: I cannot believe that idiot Nautica. She made the game entirely personal. I'm not a threat and I know no one likes me. I have no prayer at winning this game. I'm horrible at these challenges. I have a horrible social game. Seriously, why is she wasting her HOH on me? So freaking annoying. Well, if I somehow win the POP, there sure will be an comeuppance.


Wayne: I understand that I can be a nob sometimes, but I deserve an equal chance.
Arian: Well, now you'll have to try and compete to get a score to save yourself.
Wayne: Ha, that's funny coming from you. What did you get in that HOH? Oh yeah, nothing.
Arian: So I messed up, least I'm not up for eviction.


Wayne: I won't be for long. You should be lucky that the HOH is a Superhero though.
Arian: I'm thankful Nahita won, without her win I'd be nervous this week.
Wayne: Well when I win HOH next week you're going up. Period.
Arian: Haha, okay man.


Carlito: Um, this game is getting tense... can we just refer back to our game now?
Wayne: Find by me. But I'm just saying...
Carlito: We get it Wayne... now come on, it's your turn!
Wayne: Hmm, have this... 5 stars!!! Anyone got higher?


Chris: Maybe...
Wayne: I call bluff!

*Chris flips the card. He has six stars.*


Chris: Win!
Wayne: This time yes... I still have a few moves up my sleeve.
Arian: What's that stuck to the bottom of the table? Is that a secret card compartment?
Wayne: No!




























Kyle: Hey Nahita, what you up to?
Nahita: Oh hi Kyle. Nothing.
Kyle: Ahh okay, guess what I've just been listening to.
Nahita: Let me guess, the house are appalled by my choice of nominations.


Kyle: Actually quite the opposite really, well apart from Wayne.
Nahita: How did I know he would be unhappy.
Kyle: He's been talking with the other guys about it. Did he expect to coast through and win without any hard work?


Kyle: How do I feel about Wayne being up for eviction? Hmm... well... delighted is a good word to come to first! Second word would be ecstatic.


Nahita: Wow, do you think the right people went up?
Kyle: Do you want my honest opinion?
Nahita: Yes.
Kyle: I think one of the people up are definitely the right person to be nominated.


Nahita: Haha, I wonder who you could be talking about.
Kyle: I hope I play in the POP today too, I'm gonna make sure Wayne keeps on the block.
Nahita: I don't know whether to use the veto or not yet. I probably won't. I like the nominations as they are.


Kyle: So do I. Who are you going to use as the renomination though if anyone uses the veto?
Nahita: Um, good question... I haven't really thought about that.
Kyle: I know if I was in your position, that I'd put up someone who is a big threat, social wise as well as game wise.


Nahita: I still have plenty of time to think about who'd be best to go.
Kyle: Yep, well. I'll leave you to figure out who you're gonna vote.

*Kyle leaves the bedroom.*


Nahita: Suddenly, this game became more real. When Marshall got evicted, I got chills. This wasn't fun time at a sleepover party anymore. I really liked him too. I'm still trying to process it all. Nothing is as important as friendship and life. That is a hard lesson I've learned. So, I'll not do anything to dishonour anyone. I just have to keep remembering that this is a game, not real life. There are definitely a few people in this house that I could see being friends with in real life. Of course, there are a few people I could see never talking to again. *snickers.*




























Elizabeth: Hey Nathan, do you want this?
Nathan: What is it?
Elizabeth: The slop the Have-Nots have to eat. It's terrible.
Nathan: It looks terrible too... did it just move? I'm sure it moved.


Elizabeth: Haha, it's a great way to top being nominated for eviction.
Nathan: I'm shocked about that, you must be a pawn, right?
Elizabeth: Maybe, pawns can go home too though.
Nathan: I'm sure you won't go home. People like you, plus you might win the POP.


Elizabeth: I'm gonna give it my all. If I save myself though, you might get put in my place.
Nathan: Maybe, that's just the way the game works though.
Elizabeth: Hmm... well I'm sure that won't happen. Nahita likes you.
Nathan: Exactly. Anyway, just believe in yourself and I'm sure you'll do well.


Elizabeth: Yeah, I'm worrying way too much.
Nathan: You are. I'll distract you from those thoughts, um... what do you like?
Elizabeth: Well, I like modelling.
Nathan: Modelling? I thought you were a saleswoman.


Elizabeth: I've been worrying too much about the upcoming POP competition, I even let slip my apparent job. I should have just kept calm and thought about things. I got a lot of backing up to do now. Ugh.


Elizabeth: I am.
Nathan: But you like modelling?
Elizabeth: Yeah... America's Next Top Model. I used to do a little bit of modelling.
Nathan: Hmm... Wait a minute. You do remind me of Elijah Sampson... are you his sister?


Elizabeth: WHAT? Are you kidding, I wish.
Nathan: Hmm...
Elizabeth: Trust me, he isn't. I only have a sister.
Nathan: Okay then.


Nathan: I have a little suspicion about Elizabeth now, she claims not to be Elijah Sampson's sister, but I think she looks like a match. I don't have any evidence to prove this though... Hmm... I'll keep asking her questions about him, then maybe she'll spill the beans.




























Chandrika: Update on my abnormal life... I'm still hated by Lucielle, I'm still abused by Wayne and most villains seem suspicious of me... *sighs*. The only people with who I can have a normal talk with now are some of the heroes, which evokes even more suspicion from other villains... H-E-L-P...


Chandrika: It's nice to have a decent chat where you don't feel pressured by everyone.
Gladys: You feel pressured by the others?
Chandrika: Pressured is the wrong word... hmm, how about intimidated.
Gladys: Really? Tell me your problems Chan.


Chandrika: Let's just say the villains no longer trust me after I wanted to get Lucielle out.
Gladys: Oh, that was a bold move.
Chandrika: It was an accident though, I thought she was on the other team.
Gladys: Did you tell them that?


Chandrika: Yep, Lucielle walked in the room just at that time. She wasn't happy.
Gladys: Damn, that's... unfortunate.
Chandrika: Tell me about it.
Gladys: You know what, the best thing to do for now is just to stay low and make friends with the heroes.


Chandrika: Won't that just evoke more suspicion of me trying to get them all out?
Gladys: Possibly, but one of the villains is going this week and there are more hero allies for you than there are villains.
Chandrika: You're right.


Gladys: So, what are you going to do?
Chandrika: I'm going to try and stay positive.
Gladys: Good, everything will be good in the end.
Chandrika: I hope so.


Gladys: It will. Just hope you're not in the POP competition.
Chandrika: Oh my, I'm praying right now.
Gladys: Who will you use the veto on anyway Chan?

Even: Housemates! It's time for the POP competition, can you all make your way to the ceremony area please.




























Even: Hello housemates! It's time for the POP competition, the winner of the POP competition will get the power to veto one of the nominees or not. So, it's time to find out who will be playing the POP competition... The HOH...


Even: Nahita! Will automatically be playing. As well as the two nominees...


Even: Elizabeth! And...


Even: Wayne! We also need three randomly selected housemates to also participate in the POP... the randomly selected housemates are...


Even: Kyle!


Even: Nathan! And...


Even: Skye! It's time for the competition guys. Can all the housemates who are participating make their way into the HOH area. To the other housemates, please stay here in the ceremony room until they return. Let's play!




























Even: Welcome to the POP competition guys!
Skye: Woo! Let's get this on.
Wayne: I can't believe I have to actually try and save myself.
Nathan: That's the game Wayne.


Even: Okay guys, it's time for the competition to commence. In front of you all, you can see a game simulator of Block Dodge. All of you will play the game and the highest scorer will win the POP competition, easy right?
All: Yeah.


Even: Wrong, you'll have to collect special point blocks too to get an advantage over everyone else. Got it guys?
All: Yeah.
Even: Good. Well, first person to play the game... is Skye! Skye step up to the game.


Even: Okay, Skye are you ready?
Skye: Yes!
Even: Good, game... begin!

*The game begins.*


*The blocks charge at Skye.*

Skye: Ahh! Those blocks are fast, they're going to have my head off.
Even: Don't worry Skye, the blocks are virtual they won't literally take your head off.


Skye: Phew, you had me worried Even.

*Skye picks up a special point block.*
Skye: Yes!


Skye: Just need this last special point block...
Even: And the game is over!

*The game ends. Skye's score is taken.*

Even: Next to play the game is... Kyle!


Even: Kyle, are you ready?
Kyle: Yes!
Even: Okay, game... begin!

*The game begins.*


Kyle: Got a special point block, lucky. Hasn't even been ten seconds yet.
Even: Congratulations Kyle.
Kyle: Thanks.


Kyle: Whoa!

*Kyle jumps over a fast block.*

Kyle: That was fast.


Kyle: Oh no.
Even: Kyle you just touched a block that you should have dodged. Points have been taken off. The game is over!

*The game ends. Kyle's score is taken.*

Even: Next to play the game is... Elizabeth!


Even: Ready Elizabeth?
Elizabeth: Yes!
Even: Good, game... begin!

*The game starts.*


Elizabeth: Ah! Got a special point block.
Even: Congrats Elizabeth.
Elizabeth: Thanks, gonna need more to be in front though.


Elizabeth: Yes, another one!

*Elizabeth stacks the point on the tower.*

Elizabeth: Oh no, time's nearly up!


*Elizabeth gets hit by a block.*

Elizabeth: Oh no.
Even: Damn, that's gonna take away some points. The game has ended!

*The game ends. Elizabeth's score is taken.*

Even: Next person to play the game is... Wayne!


Even: Ready to play Wayne?
Wayne: No.
Even: Tough. Let the game begin!

*The game starts.*


Wayne: I said I wasn't ready...
Even: Well, sorry, you still need to play though.
Wayne: This... is kind of fun.

*Wayne gets a special point block.*


Wayne: I think I'm winning.

*Wayne gets hit by one of the blocks. He loses some points.*

Wayne: Okay now it is getting annoying.


Wayne: Just let me win this for f*ck sake.
Even: Enough of that language now Wayne. Oh look, the game is over anyway!

*The game ends. Wayne's score is taken.*

Even: Next person to play the game is... Nahita!


Even: Nahita, are you ready?
Nahita: Sure am.
Even: Good, game... begin!

*The game begins.*


*Nahita is hit by a block.*

Nahita: Already? I haven't even started.

*Nahita dodges a block.*


Nahita: I need to get me one of these games.
Even: You can have this one after the show... for a price of course.
Nahita: Oh, thought it was just a gift, nevermind haha.
Even: We have to find some way of replacing the cost of the sets and stuff.


Nahita: Just before we finish.

*Nahita gets a special point block.*

Even: And... the game is over!

*The game ends. Nahita's score is taken.*

Even: The last person to play the game is... Nathan!


Even: Nathan, are you ready?
Nathan: Of course.
Even: Great, let the game... begin!

*The game begins.*


Nathan: I nearly tripped up then, haha.

*Nathan dodges a block.*

Nathan: That was close.


Nathan: Woo!

*Nathan gets a special point block.*

Nathan: Hope that helps.


*Nathan gets hit with a block.*

Nathan: Damn. I can't believe it, I built up a lot of points and then bam, most of them gone.
Even: Thanks Nay... and the game has ended.

*The game ends. Nathan's score is taken.*


Even: Okay, we've tallied up the scores... and we can now reveal... that the winner of this POP competition is in fact...


























...



























...



























...



























...



























...




























Even: Nahita!
Nahita: Wow, two wins in a week. Pretty good.



POP COMPETITION RESULTS:
Nahita- 108650
Wayne- 69750
Skye- 42550
Elizabeth- 32900
Kyle- 3800
Nathan- 0

Even: Congratulations on your win Nahita, as holder of the POP you are immune from being nominated by the HOH- although that isn't going to happy anyway since you are the HOH. You can still use the veto on one of the nominees though. Okay, Nahita, now that you have won the power to use the veto. Will you use it and who on?

Nahita: I am going to use the veto...






















Nahita: On Wayne because he isn't a threat right now.
Even: Okay, looks like we need a replacement nominee to take Wayne's place on the block. Players, please go back to the ceremony room.


Even: Hello housemates! Following the POP competition, Nahita won the competition and decided to use the power of veto on Wayne, meaning that Wayne will not be evicted this week. The current HOH; Nahita now has the power to make a decision...


Even: Nahita, you must name another Supervillain to be in Wayne's spot. Who will that housemate be?
Nahita: Well, I've made my mind up. I know who I'm going to nominate. The replacement nominee is going to be...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...





























...



























...




























Nahita: Lucielle!
Lucielle: Oh, I see.
Even: Lucielle, you are the replacement nominee this week.
Lucielle: It was the wrong decision, but oh well.


Even: That means that the final nominees this week are Elizabeth and Lucielle. Good luck guys because soon the eviction ceremony will be here, and one of the Supervillains will be going home, who will it be? We'll see. Goodnight everyone!
All: Bye.


Elizabeth: Shocked is an understatement right now. Nahita... saved Wayne with the veto. I definitely smell an alliance going on there or something. Although, if Wayne is saved he will be used as a pawn for the rest of the game now... well, I guess I shouldn't be too worried, I'm up against Lucielle, another tyrant within the house. Let's hope luck falls in my favour.


Lucielle: I'm starting to feel vulnerable in here. I could be going home at the end of this week. Guess I'll have to charm the socks off of everyone in here from now until the eviction ceremony. Ugh... Oh, look at my hair, it's so nice today.

*Lucielle flips her hair and pouts.*




























Nathan: Wow, I can't believe we are nearly at the second eviction.
Chris: I know, it gets more tense by the second.
Nathan: How does it feel to be up for eviction? You've been there.
Chris: It's not nice.


Nathan: Is that it?
Chris: Well, there's nothing more to explain. It's a horrible feeling.
Nathan: I'm glad I haven't been in the firing line, I don't want to get too cocky in here.
Chris: I agree, although it has worked with some of the other people in the house.


Nathan: Are you talking about Wayne?
Chris: How did you know? Haha.
Nathan: I'm surprised that Nahita saved him.
Chris: So am I, I thought for sure that she'd save Elizabeth over him if she had the chance.


Nathan: I'm gonna keep my eye on Nahita though. That was a bold move to keep him here.
Chris: Yeah, it is a bit of a weird choice. Oh well, as long as I'm safe then I'm not bothered.
Nathan: Likewise.
Chris: I'm going to bed now anyway, I'll see you tomorrow.




























Lucielle: Hi Chandrika!
Chandrika: Huh? Oh, I didn't recognize you without your hat.
Lucielle: I know, my face just lightens up. Can I have a chat with you?
Chandrika: Hmm... sure, go on.


Lucielle: Well, as we're all aware... I'm up for eviction. And as an equally beautiful woman, I was wondering whether you could give me your support during the eviction.
Chandrika: Well, I dunno, aren't you upset that I wanted you gone?
Lucielle: You told me it was a mistake.


Chandrika: It was.
Lucielle: What do you want me to say exactly?
Chandrika: I just want you to not look down on everyone.
Lucielle: I don't anyway.


Chandrika: You do.
Lucielle: Ok... ugh... how about you support me and get rid of Liz... and I'll make you a final 2 deal.
Chandrika: Hmm, maybe... how about we get a third member to make it more reliable for us all to get there.


Lucielle: Who have you got in mind?
Chandrika: Gladys perhaps?
Lucielle: No.
Chandrika: Why not?


Lucielle: It's just... nevermind. She has proved to be good at comps.
Chandrika: So?
Lucielle: Okay, I like that deal.
Chandrika: Good, you can have my support for the eviction then. Just stop looking down on everyone, okay?




























Elizabeth: I have lost hope with this game now.
Carlito: Calm down.
Elizabeth: I tried my best in that challenge and it still wasn't enough.
Carlito: There's always next week.


Elizabeth: I might not be here next week.
Carlito: That's why you have to campaign for votes now.
Elizabeth: You're right... Sorry for being ratty with you.
Carlito: It's okay.


Elizabeth: I'm just really annoyed.
Carlito: It'll all happen to us all, I understand.
Elizabeth: Have I got your support for the eviction anyway?
Carlito: I guess so. No one will save Lucielle.


Elizabeth: I don't believe that for a second.
Carlito: Why not?
Elizabeth: You saw what happened today, Wayne- the most hated person in this house was saved by another housemate. So anyone could save Lucielle if most of them think that way.

Carlito: Look, you need to sleep for the night.
Elizabeth: Yeah, I'll be able to think straight in the morning.
Carlito: Right. Trust me, you aren't going anywhere.
Elizabeth: Fine.


Carlito: However, I think you should campaign just in case though.
Elizabeth: I thought you said I'd be definitely safe.
Carlito: Yeah I did, but Lucielle isn't as stupid as you think. She'll try and get people on her side one way or another.




























Wayne: So, why did you save me?
Nahita: I've already told you.
Wayne: That's not the real reason though, is it?
Nahita: Um, yes it is.


Wayne: No it isn't.
Nahita: Haha, it is though. I thought you'd be happy about it.
Wayne: Oh I am, the other's aren't though.
Nahita: Just ignore them.


Wayne: Don't I always?
Nahita: Yes.
Wayne: Haha, the others are just jealous that one of them has to go instead of me.
Nahita: You've got a lot to do to save yourself next week though.


Wayne: Not as much as you.
Nahita: What do you mean?
Wayne: You saved the most hated person in the house, that paints a big target on your back.


Nahita: I doubt it.
Wayne: We'll see next week.
Nahita: I'm confident about next week.
Wayne: So... the main question is... who is your target?


Nahita: Just because I saved you doesn't mean I'm gonna tell you everything.
Wayne: Go on...
Nahita: No. Good night, I'm going to bed.
Wayne: See you tomorrow at the eviction.

Even: That is the end of the day! Nahita won the POP competition and has saved her nominee; Wayne from eviction this week. Lucielle however was not so lucky! Who will be leaving the house this week? Elizabeth, or Lucielle? We'll find out on Abnormality!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment