Sunday 13 September 2015

3.26: Get it Together


Even: Hello world! Welcome to Abnormality- Season 3! This is the place where drama happens, friendships are broken and enemies are produced! This season, 14 housemates will be entering the Abnormality House to win a huge $250,000. There will be only one winner though, but who will it be? Let's see how everything plays out.


Skye: Mmmmm, don't you just love a bowl of fruit shells in the morning?
Carlito: I wouldn't say I loved it. I mean it gets the day off to a good start.
Skye: It reminds me of this episode from Psycho Minds, the woman was eating a bowl of it and the killer stabbed her from behind.
Carlito: What is it with you and killing?


Skye: What? There's no problem with it. I'm interested in that area.
Carlito: You're interested in killing?
Skye: No, not me. Just psychopaths and serial killers and the way they act and think.
Carlito: Oh... alright then.


Skye: Hehe, so how are you feeling about getting through to the final 4?
Carlito: It feels right. One step closer to the win.
Skye: Awesome! You better have my back til the end though.
Carlito: Have I betrayed you so far?


Skye: Nope, at this point in the game though, everyone starts to look out for themselves.
Carlito: Well I want you to know you're safe.
Skye: Okay. Thank you.
Carlito: Now to the real question... who should go at this next eviction?


Skye: One more week until the final four! I cannot wait, it's going to be awesome! All I need to do until then is relax because I'm in a really safe spot right now.


Skye: Well, let's think this over, shall we.
Carlito: Okay.
Skye: Nahita is the bigger threat and she good at competitions. Then again, Nathan has the social aspect to worry about.
Carlito: Agreed, Nathan isn't very good at competitions though, which is also a plus for us.


Skye: Well come on then, I think it's pretty simple who the main target is.
Carlito: Yes. Bye bye Nahita, haha.
Skye: Let's just hope she doesn't pull anything out of the bag to surprise us.
Carlito: She won't, we got this!




























Nahita: Do you want one?
Nathan: Um... don't you think it's a bit too early to start drinking?
Nahita: No, you can drink any time you want.
Nathan: Well, I'm fine...


Nahita: It's non-alcoholic you know. I'm not a secret alcoholic on the quiet.
Nathan: Ohhhhh! Well, sure I'll have a drink then.
Nahita: Good.
Nathan: What are you making?


Nahita: A special of mine. It'll help for today's competition.
Nathan: It will? What is it, some sort of performance boost drink?
Nahita: You could call it that.
Nathan: Amazing. What's the special ingredient?


Nahita: Well, this whole game has been one big experience. Before I got sick, I just kind of puttered around in life. I took no risks or chances because I was afraid. Now, this game has shown me that I can be a risk taker and still live life to the fullest without fear. Even if I have to go soon, it has been one great experience. Maybe when the show is over, I can finally get my chance with Even. Perhaps he'll stop denying the attraction I see in his eyes every time he looks at me, every time he stares a moment longer than necessary. Even if he doesn't take that risk, I'll step forward myself, if I must. Life is too short to play games with love.


Nahita: Love!
Nathan: Love? Um... but it's just lemonade with a carrot in.
Nahita: Yeah, but I made it with love. It'll help you.
Nathan: Riiiiight.


Nahita: So, how does it taste?
Nathan: I can't tell any difference.
Nahita: Well just give it time to work, okay? Trust me, you'll see a difference in your score.
Nathan: Okay.


Nahita: Come on! Come on. Drink up.

*Nahita drinks the pink drink.*

Nahita: Mmm, brilliant. I can feel it working already.




























Natasha: Hmm, is this a new piece? I haven't seen the flowers and statue before.

*No one replies because no one is there.*

Natasha: They look a nice little feature anyway.


*Skye enters.*

Skye: Hey, who are you talking to?
Natasha: Huh? Ohh... No one. Just looking at the decor.


Skye: Oh cool.
Natasha: So, what do you want to talk about?
Skye: I want to talk about the POP. All of us will be playing in it again.
Natasha: Okay. What about it?


Skye: Well, I just wanted to know whether you have your game face on.
Natasha: I always have it on, haha.
Skye: Good! One of us has to win this... or Carlito, he can win it too.
Natasha: To ensure our safety this week? Got it.


Skye: I think we'll be safe regardless but just in case things don't work out we have to win.
Natasha: Okay, thanks for the warning.
Skye: Any time. Say, are you talking to Nahita still? I haven't seen you two together since the HOH competition.
Natasha: No. I don't really expect her to talk to me any more, I did betray her.


Skye: Good point.
Natasha: That is what the game involves, if you don't betray and lie every now and then, you'll be sent packing.
Skye: Exactly. Everyone's just got to remember it's a game.
Natasha: Yeah, I don't think there's any bad blood, but we'll see later on.


Natasha: This HOH comp was really tough. I really wanted to win it, to ensure my safety. On the other hand, I feel quite comfortable with Carlito being (once again!) HOH and hopefully, I did the right choice by turning on Nahita. I kind of regret it since she didn't deserve it, but you know, this game is all about that. I think I did the right choice game-wise.




























Carlito: I'm glad we could have this time to talk.
Nahita: Okay...
Carlito: I think I'm going to shed a light on something that you haven't really thought about yet.
Nahita: And that is...?


Carlito: The vote at the end of the week.
Nahita: Right, that concerns me how?
Carlito: Let me give you a run down on things. There will be two people voting, if there is a split vote... which I have a feeling could happen, I get the choice of who to send home. Still with me so far?


Nahita: Yes.
Carlito: Good. Now this is where I come to you.
Nahita: Okay? What do you want me for?
Carlito: I'll save you if you throw this POP competition and send Nathan home in your place.


Nahita: And why should I believe you?
Carlito: This question again? Really. Have I not stuck to my word this whole game?
Nahita: That's not a good enough promise to make. I've got to look after myself now.
Carlito: Right, well if you try and win, then the guys are surely going to vote you out. You are a competitor!


Nahita: And you are their leader now?
Carlito: Well, that's a nice word to use...
Nahita: No, sorry. I'm not falling for this deal. It's not worth the risk.
Carlito: You're going to regret that choice.


Nahita: Did you hear that everyone, I'm going to regret that choice!
Carlito: Anyway, good luck for the POP challenge. We are going to go all out on it!
Nahita: I don't need the luck but thank you anyway.
Carlito: Hmph.


Carlito: I admire Nahita's bravery, it's very commendable. On the other hand, if she thinks she can beat me, she has another thing coming. She will be going home this week, it's just a matter of time, that's all.




























Nathan: I'm glad you are going forward in this competition. You've played a good game.
Natasha: Thanks, I could have won more competitions but at least I'm still here.
Nathan: I kind of want you to do something for me, if that's okay?
Natasha: Um... sure. What do you want me to do?


Nathan: Could you please use the veto on Nahita if you win today?
Natasha: Um... haha, excuse me?
Nathan: You heard me. I want you to save Nahita.
Natasha: I can't let that happen.


Nathan: Why not?
Natasha: I just can't. I'd be going against my alliance... and myself!
Nathan: Well, I will use the veto on her then if I win.
Natasha: Are you crazy? You'd sacrifice yourself just to let someone else stay here?


Nathan: Yeah, why not.
Natasha: Don't do it. Do you think she would do the same for you?
Nathan: I'd like to think so... then again. You are probably right.
Natasha: You need to look after yourself now Nathan. Don't let her win just because you want her to stay.


Nathan: Okay... can you use it on me then. Hehehe.
Natasha: No.
Nathan: Damn, was worth a try though. Haha.
Natasha: Yeah well, just try and do your best and I'm sure you'll be fine.


Nathan: This'll be the second time I have to save myself at the POP competition. Ugghh, I hope I can win this time. It'd be good to stay here for a little while longer.


Nathan: Don't worry, I've got this in the bag.
Natasha: Oh, well good for you.
Nathan: Hmm...
Natasha: What? I haven't done anything...

Even: Housemates! It's time for the POP competition. Please meet in the ceremony room.





























Even: Hello housemates! It's time for the POP competition, the winner of the POP competition will get the power to veto one of the nominees. So, it's time to find out who will be playing in the POP competition... The HOH...


Even: Carlito! Will automatically be playing. As well as the two nominees...


Even: Nahita! And...


Even: Nathan! We also need two randomly selected housemates to participate. Since there's only 2 housemates left though they will automatically play regardless of being picked randomly. So...


Even: Natasha! And...


Even: Skye will be playing too! Can all the housemates that are participating make their way into the HOH area.




























Nahita: Let's get ready to rumble!
Skye: That's just given me an idea! There should be a boxing challenge!
Nathan: I don't think that would be fair for the ladies.
Natasha: You never know. There are a lot of women boxers in the olympics.

Even: Right, let me explain the rules of the challenge to you.

*The housemates go through another set of doors to a white container room.*


Even: Hello housemates. In this container room you all have 5 separate cubicles. In these cubicles you must arrange a display of items. The items will be provided in the boxes behind you. That's right the big wooden boxes.


Even: All the boxes will contain the exact number of items on display. Now, in order to know what the display looks like, you'll all have 50 seconds to memorise the display of items on the other side of this wall.


Even: After the 50 seconds is up, you must find your items in the box, organise them in the exact pattern above and hopefully win the challenge. The winner is the housemate who gets all the items in the correct places and be the fastest to do so. Got it?
All: Yes!
Even: Good... the time begins... now!



























*THE HOUSEMATES LOOK AT THE DISPLAY. 50 SECONDS PASSES... BEGIN!*




























Nathan: Ugh, who knew organizing stuff was such hard work.

*Nathan moves the big gym sign into the middle.*

Nathan: Is that right? I don't know... Ugh, I think it is.




























*It has been 20 seconds... the housemates continue to organize the items.*




























Skye: The badge is definitely in the right place... now, the pirate ship... Where did the pirate ship go? Oh no, I've forgot.

*Skye puts the pirate ship to the side.*

Skye: I fricking hate puzzles like this, I mean if it was a dead body this would be easy putting all the bits together, but why did it have to be like this. Grr.



























*40 Seconds passes... the housemates have all done some progress on their displays.*




























Carlito: Are all my items here?

*Carlito checks his items.*

Carlito: F*ck. I've forgot the medical equipment.

*Carlito rushes to get the medical equipment.*



























*Time passes... the housemates have done half of their displays.*





























Natasha: I think, I might be done... no wait, that needs swapping around.

*Natasha swaps around a few items.*

Natasha: Done? It's not right, are you sure? This is annoying.



























*More time passes... the housemates are nearly finished now.*




























Nahita: And just one more piece over there... no wait, wrong corner.

*Nahita swaps the books around.*

Nahita: That statue might need moving too...

*Nahita moves the statue around.*




























*The finishing bell rings. Someone has completed their display the fastest.*


Even: Okay, looks like someone has completed their display the fastest. We have a winner!

Even: It's time to announce to everyone!!!

Even: The winner of this POP challenge is...




























...




























...




























...




























...




























...





























Even: Nahita!
Nahita: Boo-yah!



POP COMPETITION RESULTS:
Nahita- 1:43
Carlito- 2:12
Natasha- 2:52
Skye- 2:53
Nathan- 3:29

Even: Congratulations on your win Nahita, as holder of the POP you are immune from being nominated by the HOH. You can still use the veto on one of the nominees though. So, Nahita, now that you have the power to use the veto. Will you use it and who on?

Nahita: I am going to use the veto on myself because I want to keep playing.

Even: Okay. Looks like a replacement nominee is needed then. Players, please go back into the ceremony room.


Even: Hello housemates! Following the POP competition, Nahita won the competition and decided to use the power of veto on herself, meaning that she will not be evicted this week. The current HOH; Carlito now has to make a decision...


Even: Carlito, you must name another housemate to be in Nahita's spot. Who will that housemate be?
Carlito: Well... I think I know who I'm going to choose... The replacement nominee is going to be...



























...




























...




























...




























...




























...





























...




























...




























...




























...




























...





























Carlito: Natasha!
Natasha: Oh no...
Even: Natasha, you are the replacement nominee this week.
Natasha: Yep... this sucks...


Even: That means that the final nominees this week are Natasha and Nathan. Good luck guys because soon the eviction ceremony will be here, and one of you will be going home. Goodnight everyone!
All: Bye Even.


Natasha: Well, this is the second week in a row now that I've been put up as the replacement nominee. I'm not sure if I'll be that lucky this week though, it's not like I'm up against Wayne again. Damn it, all I have to do now is hope I'm not the one packing my bags.


Nathan: I'm glad Nahita was able to save herself. I can't believe I'm still up though... To leave right before the final week would be a nightmare. I hope the others will save me, but we'll just have to wait and see I guess.






























Natasha: Ugghh.
Nathan: Are you okay?
Natasha: I'll be fine... I'm just... a little down.
Nathan: I understand.


Natasha: I definitely regret going against Nahita now...
Nathan: It's okay, she's not going to hold it against you I'm sure.
Natasha: Yeah, you're right.
Nathan: All we have to do now is hope we stay. It sucks but that's the game.


Natasha: Yep, I think I'll be the one to go.
Nathan: Nah, it's going to be me.
Natasha: You're safe, don't worry about it.
Nathan: You can't help but worry.


Natasha: Whatever happens, all we gotta do is enjoy our possible last days.
Nathan: Agreed. We can't let it cloud our overall experience.
Natasha: Definitely not!
Nathan: Anyways... I think I'm going to go and get ready for bed. Good luck for the eviction.




























Skye: You're going to be fine.
Natasha: No I'm not, I am surely going home.
Skye: What makes you think that?
Natasha: Nahita will vote me out... then it'll be a split vote... and then Carlito will send me packing.


Skye: I think Carlito will prefer you to stay.
Natasha: Think about it strategically though, he knows I'm a stronger player than Nathan. Keeping me around will just hinder his chances of winning.
Skye: That's... ugh.


Natasha: What?
Skye: I don't really know what to say right now.
Natasha: It's okay if you're honest with me, just tell me I'm a goner.
Skye: I think you will be fine. I know for sure I'll save you. Maybe you can talk to Nahita about the vote?


Natasha: Perhaps.
Skye: Look she will be fine with you okay.
Natasha: I don't know
Skye: Trust me, is it worth really losing just because you didn't have a chat with her?


Natasha: Good point.
Skye: Exactly, it doesn't have to be much, just ask her about the game, reconcile. Job done.
Natasha: Okay, I'll do it.
Skye: Thank you. See, it's not hard. Come here, give me a hug.


*Natasha hugs Skye.*

Natasha: Thank you for being amazing.
Skye: Shh, stop that. I'm only being a friend.




























*Nathan starts crying.*

Nahita: Huh? Nathan?
Nathan: Oh...


Nahita: Have you been crying?
Nathan: Hehe, just a little bit.
Nahita: Aww, why honey?
Nathan: It's just this game haha.


Nahita: Aww, look everything will be okay.
Nathan: Stop lying.
Nahita: I'm not. You're going to be safe because I'm going to vote Natasha out.
Nathan: Thanks. I'm still going though, Skye will vote me out and Carlito much prefers Natasha.


Nahita: So what if he does, he has me to deal with. And I've got the perfect deal.
Nathan: Really?
Nahita: Yeah, now come here. You are amazing. You can do this!
Nathan: You're right, I am.


Nahita: Now, are you going to stay?
Nathan: Yes!
Nahita: I can't hear you?
Nathan: YES!


Nahita: Good! Now give me a hug.
Nathan: Thanks, I needed that.

*Nathan hugs Nahita.*





























Carlito: Hmph. Victory is bitter-sweet, oh well, at least one of them is going home.

*Carlito looks at the tiles on the walls*

Carlito: Not long now til' the final.


Carlito: I wonder what the jury have seen and who they want to win.

*Carlito can hear footsteps.*

Carlito: I should be the favorite easily, but with this game you never know.


*Carlito drinks another drink*

Carlito: Mmm nice.

*Skye enters*


Skye: Hey Carlito... what have you got there?
Carlito: Something that really satisfies me.
Skye: Oh okay.
Carlito: Come, take a seat. Have a drink.


Skye: I'll take the seat, I'm not in the drinking mood.
Carlito: More for me.
Skye: So, how are you feeling? We're definitely heading into the final week.
Carlito: Ecstatic.


Skye: It's a shame we couldn't get Nahita out but at least there's going to be one less person to worry about next week.
Carlito: Agreed, this eviction is going to be very interesting.
Skye: I know, I'm excited for it. I think we know who will go though.
Carlito: You never know, minds change fast in this game. Anything can happen!

Even: That is the end of the day! Nahita won the POP competition and decided to save herself from eviction this week. Natasha however was not so lucky. Who will be leaving the house this week? Natasha, or Nathan? We'll find out on Abnormality!


No comments:

Post a Comment