Tuesday 12 May 2015

3.17: Enter the Labyrinth


Even: Hello world! Welcome to Abnormality- Season 3! This is the place where drama happens, friendships are broken and enemies are produced! This season, 14 housemates will be entering the Abnormality House to win a huge $250,000. There will be only one winner though, but who will it be? Let's see how everything plays out.


Natasha: So, I want to make a deal with you?
Wayne: A deal... I'm not gonna be used as a pawn am I?
Natasha: Don't be stupid... I know the numbers are getting lower now and I want some security.
Wayne: I'll make a pact with you if you want, I won't nominate you if you do not put me up this week as a replacement nominee.


Natasha: I doubt anyone is going to be a replacement nominee, I'm going to win the POP and keep the nominees the same.
Wayne: You sure that's the best thing to do?
Natasha: I make one less enemy don't I? It's the best option right now. Anyway, I'm going to bed, we've got a long day ahead of us.
Wayne: We've got that party too! I wonder what they are going to do for that.


Chandrika: Okay, so we've agreed that we're saving me from the block.
Nathan: Of course.
Chandrika: Good... have you got anyway of getting someone else up like Nahita or Lucielle?
Nathan: Not yet... I could try and talk to Natasha if you wanted me to?


Chandrika: No it's good... I'm gonna take that job on myself.
Nathan: Is that a good move though?
Chandrika: Sure. It's best to show you've got the nerve to try and get the choices to help you.
Nathan: Okay then, we'll do that. I just hope nothing happens to change Natasha's mind.


Carlito: How are you feeling about this POP competition?
Skye: I'm... really really nervous.
Carlito: Why's that?
Skye: Well... we don't know what it is... I'm up against Chandrika who is a beast at POP's... and she's pretty confident she'll win this one.


Carlito: You'll be fine!
Skye: That's not my main worry though, I want to know if I have support going into this.
Carlito: ...You better not be suggesting that I'll backstab you...
Skye: No! No, I just... I feel very vulnerable right now.


Nahita: This party sounds interesting, I wonder what they have planned.
Lucielle: I hope we get cocktails. I haven't had a good cocktail in ages.
Nahita: Now girl, I make those cocktails!
Lucielle: Haha, I kidd. They're not that bad.


Nahita: Luci, I kinda need to talk to you tomorrow about something, you think you'll be able to shed any light on the situation?
Lucielle: Is it about the bed situation by any chance? If so, just leave it like I said.
Nahita: ...Huh, okay.

Even: TIME FOR BED GUYS!!!


Even: Look at them all asleep! What they don't know is that they are going to be transported to the unknown location during their sleep! The party officially begins now... sort of! Until tomorrow.

*The camera pans out on the bedroom*


Even: And now we just... wait, what are you doing out Lucielle?
Lucielle: I need a glass of water my mouth is dry.
Even: You should have stayed in bed! It's going to ruin the surprise.
Lucielle: Well I'm not going back to bed then... tell me where were going...

*Even cues the producers in who use something to knock Lucielle out for the night.*




























*THE NEXT MORNING*


Even: We have arrived at the new location! 

Lucielle: Huh? Why does my head hurt...
Nahita: Zzz...

Even: This is where the POP and the party will be held. I hope the housemates are prepared.

Carlito: Mmm... Huh? Where the...

Chandrika: Zzz...
Natasha: Zzz...
Chandrika: Huh?
Natasha: What?

Even: Nathan... you awake yet? Nathan?

*Nathan doesn't respond*

Even: Is he okay?

Even: Aww pink definitely suits Wayne!
Wayne: Zzz... huh? Why the hell am I covered in baby pink?
Even: Haha.
Wayne: Where the f*ck am I?

Even: And here is Skye's room... oh, did I say Skye's room...
Skye: Zzz...
Even: Well, it's probably time to reveal that the location we are at is Skye's castle...

Even: Or at least one of them... it's a vacation palace.
Producer: Did we get clearance to leave the studio?
Even: Mmm no, I didn't know we needed to.
Producer: Well yeah... they're kinda not in the house now. Oh well, it works for one day. Continue with filming!

Lucielle: It feels like a princess room.
Nahita: I know it's all very classy.
Lucielle: I wonder if we are in a castle... my head still hurts too what the hell did they do to me!?
Nahita: I don't know...

Nahita: But I'm going to find out.
Lucielle: You got dressed quick?
Nahita: I don't mess around. You coming or are you staying?
Lucielle: I might as well come with you and see what's going on.

Carlito: There's too many sheets under here, there getting caught in my feet.

*Carlito gets out of the bed*

Carlito: Thank god.

Carlito: Well this room ain't that bad... Wish it could have a coffee machine... are we in solitary confinement? Is this the POP challenge... I'm gonna go find some answers.

*Carlito opens the door and goes to have a look*

Even: Is he waking up?
Simon: No!
Even: Try again!
Simon: NATHAN! GET UP YOU F*CKING IDIOT!

Nathan: Zzz...
Simon: I've come to the conclusion that he is dead...
Even: He won't be dead... you can see Zzz's coming off of him.
Simon: That's not the only thing that's coming from him, he smells terrible! Blergh, I'm gonna throw up last night's dinner.
Even: You haven't eaten... you're a gnome...

Chandrika: Hmm... the Chamberlain family tree looks good.
Natasha: Once I'm finished on this we'll go downstairs and find someone... that's if we aren't on the bottom floor already.
Chandrika: Hey look... Skye's in here!

Natasha: Why would Skye be in there?
Chandrika: I don't know... Maybe we're at Skye's house!
Natasha: Nah, it's too... classy for Skye.
Chandrika: Didn't she say she was a princess though?

Wayne: I guess I could have a sneak peak at what the fans think about me.

*Wayne turns the computer on.*

Wayne: Right... Wayne Moore- Abnormality Season 4! Enter!

Wayne: What the hell is all this.

*Wayne reads all the hate threads online... he does find a few supporters though.*

Wayne: Thank god that they're backing the real winner... they'll all regret hating me when I win that $250,000.



























Lucielle: So, do you have any idea where to go?
Nahita: No... but we'll find someway around this place... Even if it is huge.
Lucielle: I bet this is a castle you know... what castle would it be though?
Nahita: I don't know of any castles around here.

Carlito: Hey ladies! Wait up.
Nahita: Oh hey Carlito... have you got any idea where we are?
Carlito: Nope. 
Nahita: Great.

Carlito: It's a big place though... it might be a mansion.
Lucielle: I'm putting my money on a castle.
Nahita: Well we need to find out what were doing here... come on let's...

*A large bang can be heard from the room on the end.*

Carlito: Um hello.
Sherry: Hi!
Nahita: What's going on in here? Is everyone okay? Oh...
Sherry: Nice to meet you all, you must be the cast of Abnormality?

Carlito: Correct. And you are?
Sherry: I'm Sherry Chamberlain! Skye's mother?
Lucielle: I knew we were in a castle! I guess she wasn't kidding when she said she was a princess.
Sherry: I hope the bedrooms were okay... the maid has disappeared off somewhere.

Sherry: All these people are really making me happy, I love a full castle. They have all been very welcoming so far, especially the guy with the cowboy hat, I forgot his name but wow... he's a hunk! It's a shame I'm married otherwise I might have... anyway, back to this confessional... I hope Skye enjoys her time back home, I know how stressful the show has been especially since it's her second week up for nominations.

Sherry: I don't want to be any trouble but does anyone know where my son is? He's gone missing again?
Lucielle: We haven't seen any children around.
Sherry: That's a shame, I'm sure he'll be fine.

Wayne: Mmm... minty fresh!

*Wayne spits the toothpaste into the sink*

Wayne: The clean is self-cleaning? I didn't think that was even possible...

Wayne: Mmmmhhhmmm, ahh!
Callum: Hi old man, mind if I use the toilet?
Wayne: Who the hell are you?
Callum: The name's Callum... Prince Callum.

Wayne: Um, is this some sort of joke?
Callum: No, I'm a prince! Unlike you.
Wayne: Well... prince... can you tell me where the hell I am?
Callum: You're at our vacation castle, you're filming the POP here... oh and they've organized some sort of party too for getting so far.

Wayne: Oh thanks.
Callum: So, when are you going to have a shower? You stink.
Wayne: You're not a very nice kid are you...
Callum: Yes I am! You're just a horrible man.

Wayne: You're lucky that you're ten otherwise I'd have hit you by now!
Callum: Hit me? MUMMY HELP!
Wayne: What are you doing? Stop shouting!
Callum: MUMMY! THIS UGLY MAN BABY IS GONNA HIT ME!

Wayne: Ugly man baby!? Are you kidding me right now...
Callum: Haha, well it's true.
Wayne: Get out of here!
Callum: Hehe, I'll see you around Captain Lard!

Callum: I like making Wayne angry, he's ugly and it makes me laugh when ugly people get angry. I should have put something slippy on the floor and then watch him fall over! I should have recorded it too... ahh I can't believe I missed out on that... I'm going to go play outside. I hope I don't see Wayne out there or I'll throw some apples at him. Teehee.

Simon: The princess has arrived! Woops my bad, it's a blonde bimbo in cheap underwear.
Skye: Thanks a lot Simon, it means a lot.
Simon: Anytime sweet cheeks.
Skye: Is Nathan up yet?

Simon: Well... you can clearly see a ginger in the bed... I doubt it's Manuel the Pallas Cat!
Skye: No need for the sarcasm is there.
Simon: Yes... it's my job to be sarcastic.
Skye: How can you be hired to be a gnome? You're an inanimate object.

Simon: Then why the hell am I speaking to you right now if I'm inanimate?
Skye: Because... because you just are. Leave! I'm bored of you.
Simon: Fine... I'm gonna need you to put me outside to do that.
Skye: Ugh.

*Skye throws Simon out of the room and slams the door. Nathan wakes up.*

Nathan: Woah! What was that bang?
Skye: It was just the door.

Nathan: Um, where are we?
Skye: Back home. We're doing the POP and that party here.
Nathan: Awesome, thought Lucielle would have come to sleep in here.
Skye: She's sleeping with Nahita.

Nathan: Well we might have to change that.
Skye: No! No coitus in the castle!
Nathan: Noooo, not like that... who do you take me for?
Skye: Hehe I'm sorry.

Natasha: Okay, let's go and find someone who can tell us what's going on around here.
Chandrika: I'd have thought Even would have been around here?
Natasha: Yeah, he's the host of the show for goodness sake!
Chandrika: Maybe he's in here... I can hear some music.

*The stranger is playing the piano really well.*

Chandrika: Um, hello?
???: Oh...

John: You must be some of our guests from the show our daughter's on...
Natasha: Um, that's right. Who's your daughter?
John: Why Skye of course.
Chandrika: Ahh Skye! I didn't think she was being serious when she said she was a princess, this castle kind of makes it real.
John: Please, take a seat on the settee.

John: So, who are you ladies then?
Chandrika: My name is Chandrika!
John: Nice to meet you Chandrika, and you are?
Natasha: Natasha! I've actually just won HOH.

John: Oh yeah, I remember now... you nominated my daughter.
Chandrika: She did.
Natasha: ...Hmm I did.
John: Well I just hope she is safe from being evicted.

Chandrika: But if she's safe I might be going home.
John: Sorry about it.
Chandrika: What the... I... I just... Wow...
Natasha: Hehe John is brutal. He reminds me of the way Carlito plays his game.

John: I love Skye and I love Abnormality! I don't really remember any of the housemates but that's because I don't really get invested in it, however, I've been more invested in it this season because of Skye... I hope she somehow survives this week... That Chadrhonda is a good challenger though, she's already won one HOH you know. I'm going to serve breakfast now, I hope the housemates are hungry!



























Even: Good morning housemates!
John: Wait! Wait! Wait! Skye and Nathaniel aren't here yet.
Even: I think it's just Nathan... not Nathaniel, John.
John: Whatever.

John: That reminds me, Callum isn't here either, have any of you seen him?
Natasha: I never knew you had a son. What about you Wayne, have you see his son?
Wayne: ...No.
John: I'm sure he'll be around here somewhere.

Wayne: Yeah...
Natasha: Hmm, you okay Wayne?
Wayne: Why wouldn't I be?
Natasha: It was just a question, jeez.

Wayne: You've got a nice daughter by the way John, thought I should add that.
John: Really?
Wayne: Yeah.
John: How come you nominated her then?

Wayne: Well... she was a pawn to get that oaf Kyle out.
John: Hmm... and Natasha what about you?
Natasha: Heck, I'm not explaining it to you. She's nominated, end of story.
John: I'm not going to say anything to her, it'll stay between us three.

Skye: Oh... so ya'll are talking about me.
Natasha: No.
Wayne: Hmm...
John: Yes we are honey. We were talking about you being nominated...

Chandrika: Did anyone else find a box full of chocolate coins in their drawer?
Lucielle: No, I didn't even know about it.
Chandrika: Next time you go to your room look in the top drawer, they'll be waiting for you.
Lucielle: Awesome, I hope they haven't melted though, that'll just be depressing.

Lucielle: By the way, how's my skin? I've been using a new moisturizer but I can't tell if my skin looks better.
Nahita: It looks fine... Can we please talk about... the incident with the bed?
Lucielle: Not yet, maybe later... she's just over there at the table, it would be horrible to find out this way and cause a scene.

Nahita: Okay, I don't want to leave it too long though, I want a clear conscience.
Lucielle: You have one already!
Nahita: I feel guilty though that I heard her talk about Skye like that. Maybe I'm just worrying too much. I need some food and I'll be fine then. When is food coming anyway?

Lucielle: Should be soon. *flips hair for the camera*
Nahita: Stop whipping your hair back and forth!
Lucielle: Isn't that a song?
Nahita: I believe it is...

Even: Wow Nahita have you done something with your hair today?
Nahita: Um no...
Even: Oh just wondering, it looks a hell of a lot better than it usually does.

*Nahita giggles like a little school girl*

Nahita: I think he's starting to notice me Lucielle, all I had to do was play hard to get.
Lucielle: If anything he just insulted you... I thought you lost interest in him anyway?
Nahita: I did... I might be finding that attraction again though.
Lucielle: Bad move Nahita.

Even: How is my main man Carlito?
Carlito: Good, you?
Even: Hungry, I want some food!
Carlito: Tell me about it... I wonder when it's gonna come.

Even: I heard we're having scrambled eggs.
Carlito: Really? We're in a castle, I expect lobster at best.
Even: Haha, you'll be lucky... we have to pay for the food you know, it's scrambled eggs or nothing.
Carlito: Grr...

Chandrika: Psst, Carlito!
Carlito: Shh...
Chandrika: We need to talk about this alliance with you...
Carlito: Quiet you're gonna let everyone know the game your playing.

Chandrika: Sorry I just wanna know what you've got planned for this upcoming POP.
Carlito: Look I'm gonna save you, happy?
Chandrika: Not really... I'm nervous I'm not going to win this.
Carlito: You are a powerhouse house at these games.

Chandrika: True.
Nahita: What did you guys say?
Carlito: Haha, nothing.
Chandrika: Yeah nothing.

Carlito: Is she looking?
Chandrika: No.
Carlito: Good, that was close... don't talk about it down here.
Chandrika: Ugh.



























Nahita: This castle is pretty neat isn't it.
Natasha: It is, I'm glad we've come here.
Nahita: Do you want a drink? I'm about to make one.
Natasha: Sure.

Natasha: Oh my god it feels so good to win HOH, I can't believe it. I am safe for the week and I am able to step up my game to a new level! Watch out guys: Natty-the-Beast is waking up! She will turn the house upside down, I guarantee that!

Nahita: So, what plans have you got while your HOH?
Natasha: I'm not sure I want to tell you if that's okay?
Nahita: Sure.
Natasha: Let me just say this though, did I nominate you? No, so you're safe for now.

Nahita: For now?
Natasha: You know what I mean.
Nahita: Lemons?
Natasha: Sure.

Nahita: Who's your main target this week?
Natasha: I'm not sure, I know they are both big threats though in this game. I just hope they don't take it personally.
Nahita: I have noticed a drift between you and Skye recently, do you think she would have taken it personally?

Natasha: She's a sensitive girl so I think she probably would.
Nahita: Hmm... do you like Skye at all?
Natasha: What sort of question is that?
Nahita: Oh... sorry for asking.

Natasha: I think I have a nominee in my mind though who I want to go.
Nahita: I'm not going to ask... I think I already know who.
Natasha: Who?
Nahita: ...Well.

Nahita: Natasha's dislike for Skye is pretty clear to me after what I heard, I can't just ignore it. I've got to use it to my advantage, I feel terrible about it but the truth must be told, I was hearing words come from her mouth about Skye... I know she was in the moment but there must have been some truth to it.



























Carlito: Are you ready?
Lucielle: I'm tired...
Carlito: Great!
Lucielle: I... can't feel my arms...

Lucielle: That workout was the worst thing I've ever done... how can Carlito do that every single day? How? Can someone explain to me how? I'll stick to squats.

*Carlito hits the bag consecutively and does damage.*

Carlito: See, that's how you do it Lucielle.

*Carlito continues to beat the bag*

*Lucielle tries to hit the bag and misses.*

Lucielle: Please can we stop... I can't do this any more.

*Lucielle misses the bag again and breathes heavily*

*Carlito kicks the bag.*

Lucielle: Hey I thought we were doing boxing!
Carlito: Yeah Kick-boxing.
Lucielle: I'm stopping. I'm done.

Carlito: Okay that's fine, I want to ask you a question though, would you give up if it meant your fate here?
Lucielle: No.
Carlito: Well then you gotta put that mentality into your training.
Lucielle: I will do. Plus I've got my allies here, I can use them.

Carlito: You have to make sure you have got them though, who knows who'd betray you, heck Nathan could betray you.
Lucielle: Don't be stupid.
Carlito: Are you sure about that now? I think you better think about whether Nathan is truly dedicated to you.

Carlito: I know Lucielle doesn't want to hear it, but she really needs to keep an eye on hey allies. I do and I'm still safe, Lucielle is safe but I can't help that her eye is off the game and is instead on Nathan's cuteness. Ugh.



























Wayne: So, who are you thinking of saving if you win the POP?
Nathan: I'm going to save Chandrika.
Wayne: Ooo, alliance alert!
Nathan: We're not in an alliance.

Wayne: Sure.
Nathan: Okay, who would you save?
Wayne: Well... Chandrika of course, Skye doesn't do anything for me.
Nathan: Typical you, always thinking about yourself.

Wayne: I'm sick of these housemates saying I'm selfish... I'm not selfish... I'm self-aware, I need the top contenders out of here and I'm willing to do so to get to that first place. Who else is going to spend the $250,000 sensibly? Well I won't either, but I'll definitely have fun with it.

Wayne: What do you want from me? A Miss America answer?
Nathan: No.
Wayne: I want to save Chandrika, because we're really good friends!
Nathan: Okay, point taken.

Wayne: ...
Nathan: ...
Wayne: I have some gossip on Nahita and Lucielle. I heard them b*tching about Natasha at breakfast.
Nathan: What were they saying about her?

Wayne: I'm not too sure but I'm sure I heard Skye's name thrown into the mix.
Nathan: Hmm, that's weird.
Wayne: I'm gonna try and find out some more information on the subject.
Nathan: I hope Lucielle isn't starting any drama.

Wayne: Huh?
Nathan: You know what she's liked have you forgot the first few weeks of the competition. I don't want her going back to that place because she was horrible then.
Wayne: I'm sure she's still the big ol' b*tch you hooked up with.

Nathan: Wayne annoys me but finding out that Lucielle has been gossiping about Skye and Natasha to Nahita puts up a red flag to me. Is she returning to her old ways? I hope not I don't like the b*tchy Lucielle I like the fun loving Lucielle... I guess we'll see.



























Chandrika: So... I guess I'm on the block now... I'm feeling quite calm about this though... I just have a good feeling about the POP, I guess... I dunno, but I just feel confident!?

*Chandrika stares at the camera for a bit.*

Chandrika: After this HOH I've realized one thing though... Pattie, even though she is a mere pixelated illusion, looks so wonderfully close to me... I just you know, It'd be so wonderful if I could actually be her loving Mama wolf in the pack...

*Chandrika sighs*

Chandrika: But... being in the said pack with Carlito as the Papa wolf of our children... I dunno... Carlito isn't bad... but he's just not my type, you know... he's a bit too... dominant, centered in his own ways... I just don't see us getting married and, to stay in touch with the wolf metaphors, forming a pack together to make pups...

Skye: Who are you going to pick?
Chandrika: I'm gonna pick...
Simon: Me! She's gonna pick me because she cannot resist this body.
Chandrika: You're a gnome and I can.

Simon: Shut up! You frigid old bag!
Chandrika: I'm getting tired of this act Simon...
Simon: Fugly sl*t.
Chandrika: THAT'S IT! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

*Simon somehow runs off. Chandrika tries to catch up to him.*

Chandrika: GET BACK HERE NOW!
Simon: Teehee!
Chandrika: He's outside!
Simon: Teehee, hahaha!

Chandrika: There you are cone head!
Simon: Come on, you caught me... give us a kiss!
Chandrika: I know what I am going to give you... the long deserved swim in the pool you need!

*Chandrika grabs hold of Simon's top... but then...*

Simon: PAWS OFF MY B**BIES YOU PERVERTED SL*T!
Chandrika: Wait, but you're a guy right?
Simon: NO!
Chandrika: WAIT... BREASTS, LONG HAIR IN A BRAID! LACK OF ANY FORM OF FACIAL HAIR GROWTH? EEEEEEEPPPPPP!!!

Simon: What are you doing?

*Chandrika picks Simon up and throws her in the pool. Chandrika runs for her life to the diary room.*

Skye: Wait... you're a girl Simon? AHHHHHHHHH!!!

*Skye runs off to tell the rest of the house.*

Simon: Didn't you guys know? Come on, I was hardly hiding these puppies!

Chandrika: HOLY MAHKAROHNI! I can't believe this! Simon is a WOMAN!!!

*Chandrika pants and gasps for several minutes.*

Chandrika: Oh my god... I can't believe it... How did nobody notice before? 

*Chandrika does a big sigh. She then notices her hair...*

Chandrika: Oi! My hair... It's gone white from the shock... Uh-oh... And I was feeling so fine before... I hope it goes off before the party tonight!



























Even: PARTAAAYYYYYY TIME!!!

All: WE'RE GONNA ROCK AND ROLL ALL NIGHT... AND PARTY EVERYDAY!
Even: I love Kiss!
All: WE'RE GONNA ROCK AND ROLL ALL NIGHT... AND PARTY EVERYDAY!
Even: Drinks are being served now housemates, come and get one if you want.

Nahita: Hey Lucielle, wanna sit down a second?
Lucielle: Sure.
Nahita: It's about Natty the Beast and The Princess.
Lucielle: Oh okay.

Nahita: I really think I should tell Skye about it after the party, you can tell the tension is brewing between them.
Lucielle: No Nahita, you don't want to start any drama. Skye's my friend I know what she would do or not do.
Nahita: Fine. I'd just think that someone wanting you dead was a big deal.
Lucielle: Well... technically she didn't say she wanted her dead.

Nahita: Saying that she wished Skye would get caught in that explosion was pretty much saying she would want her dead.
Wayne: Oh, so that's what they were talking about... well I guess I can be a good Samaritan and stir the pot!

Lucielle: Well whatever, don't tell her no matter what! I'm sure it'll come up at the finale and we can deal with it then...
Skye: WHAT, PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS SOME SORT OF SICK JOKE!?
Wayne: Nope, straight from Nahita's mouth.

*Skye approaches Natasha.*

Natasha: Hey.
Skye: Don't hey me... you owe me an explanation.
Natasha: Um, for what your nomination? I told you already it's nothing personal...
Skye: No not my nomination you oaf, an explanation for wanting me to get caught in the bed explosion!

Wayne: Haha, well this will be exciting.
Carlito: You have lit a fuse to a bit set of dynamite here.
Wayne: I'll get you a drink!
Carlito: I think I'll need one... this looks like it's going to be entertaining!

Natasha: What the hell? I never said that...
Skye: Oh really? How come I don't believe a word you say then...
Natasha: Are you calling me a liar?
Skye: YES I AM!

Natasha: Who the hell told you?
Skye: Wayne did, he overheard Nahita and Lucielle talking about it!
Natasha: Oh that old woman and that skank told you, they should probably stop making rumors.
Lucielle: Oi! I'm not an old woman you b*tch!
Nahita: Um... I'm the skank?

Lucielle: You're the one who's got their head right up their...
Nathan: Lucielle! What are you doing?
Natasha: She's trying to be the top dog! Shame she can't do anything but compliment herself and chat about lipstick and only lipstick.

Lucielle: Well Natasha at least my mug is beautiful unlike you, ugly dog.
Nathan: Lucielle! Stop it now, what the hell.
Lucielle: What? Are you really sticking up for her?
Nathan: Yes! This story sounds completely ridiculous... I thought you'd changed but you haven't obviously.

Lucielle: Ha, what is that supposed to mean?
Skye: I'm sorry but I still haven't got an explanation about this whole explosion thing.
Nathan: Skye stop it! You're embarrassing yourself.
Lucielle: She's sticking up for herself! Know the difference.

Chandrika: Look guys, we're having a good time... can't we all just...
Natasha: No, we're not having a good time.
Chandrika: But we...
Natasha: Ahh! You... you owe me an explanation!

Nahita: I don't owe you anything Ms. Natasha.
Natasha: Oh you do, why the hell are you spreading these rumors around?
Nahita: I heard you say it to Kyle before he got evicted! I was in the goddamn toilet.
Natasha: You're so full of sh*t Nahita. I cannot believe you.

Nahita: You better sit your ar*e down if you think you're gonna come for me.
Chandrika: This is not helping...
Nahita: I know but she is really riling me up.
Chandrika: Maybe we should just...

Skye: I'm still waiting Natasha!
Chandrika: STOP! ALL OF YOU... CAN'T WE SETTLE THIS OUT IN A NICE CIVIL WAY? WE'RE ALL FRIENDS HERE, WE SHOULDN'T GET CARRIED AWAY JUST BECAUSE ONE... SLIGHTLY EMPHASIZED COMMENT WAS USED, RIGHT?!
All: No!

Skye: EXPLANATION NOW!
Natasha: No... why should I explain myself to a serial killing obsessed freak like you!
Skye: Oh my god...
Natasha: What, did I hit a nerve?

Skye: That's personal! I thought I could trust you with that information.
Natasha: Well maybe I'm sick of pussy-footing around everyone... now, have you had a drink yet Skye?
Skye: Yes.
Natasha: Want another?

*Natasha throws the drink over Skye.*

Natasha: STOP LISTENING TO LIES!
Skye: Ahhh!
Lucielle: Hey! Oh no you don't...

*Nathan pulls Lucielle away from Natasha.*

Skye: I'm done... I can't believe you!

*Skye runs off angry but torn apart in side. The others squabble between each other.*

Nahita: She's upset now!
Lucielle: Hope you're happy Natasha.
Natasha: Shut up you... you piece of trash.
Lucielle: Hmph. *flips hair.*

Even: Well that party was amazing, the drinks were on point, the music was awesome and everyone liked the food I put on!
Producer: What about Skye and Natasha's fight?
Even: They had a fight... I completely missed it... well this makes me look like a great host... Um... time for the POP I guess? I hope everyone is stable enough to play in it.

Even (Voice Over): Housemates! It's time for the POP competition. Please meet in the... um, piano room.



























Even: Hello housemates! It's time for the POP competition, the winner of the POP competition will get the power to veto one of the nominees or not. So, it's time to find out who will be playing in the POP competition... The HOH...

Even: Natasha! Will automatically be playing. As well as the two nominees...

Even: Chandrika! And...

Even: Skye! We also need three randomly selected housemates to also participate in the POP... the randomly selected housemates are...

Even: Carlito!

Even: Nathan! And...

Even: Wayne! It's time for the competition guys. Can all the housemates who are participating make their way to the Labyrinth outside. To the other housemates, please come out too but wait at the entrance with me, we'll be moving afterwards anyway to the finish line.
All: Ooo...



























Carlito: I wonder what the challenge will be...
Natasha: Well Even said Labyrinth... maybe it has some reference to the film?
Skye: *mumbles under her breath.*.
Natasha: What was that? Oh yeah, nothing.

Even: Okay everyone, let's go over the rules! This competition is called; Enter the Labyrinth! In this game you will try and find your way through the Labyrinth and try to get to the castle the fastest. The person who gets to the castle fastest wins the POP. Got it?
All: Yep.
Sherry: AHHH! WHERE'S CALLUM GONE?

Callum: I'm in the castle Jareth took me away!
Even: Ahem, we can't use that name we'll get sued.
Callum: Oh no... Jasper got me!
Even: That's better. Well it kinda fits the theme of the film now. The fastest person to get to the castle... and save Callum will win the POP, Got it?
All: Yeah!
Even: Great... ready, set, go!

Natasha: Where am I going? This path looks familiar to me.

*Natasha continues to look down the paths.*

Natasha: Hello, where is everyone else?

Chandrika: I can see the castle from here... how do I get to it though?

*Chandrika thinks she sees an opening.*

Chandrika: I'm going for it.

Skye: ...

*Skye looks around, she still looks sad.*

Skye: I need to win this...

Even: So ladies how have you enjoyed your stay so far?
Lucielle: Meh...
Nahita: It's better now that you're here...
Even: Oh, I see where you're going with this.

Carlito: Goddammit another dead end. Ugh.

*Carlito runs back through the labyrinth.*

Carlito: Where's Ludo when you need him?
Even: Don't you mean Judo, Carlito? Don't forget about the lawsuit guys!

Nathan: The castle must literally be on the other side of this wall. I need to find a way in.

*Nathan looks up and down the long path.*

Nathan: Nothing down here.

Wayne: This is making me tired... Maybe I should just lay down here and go to sleep!
???: You need to go up that way!
Wayne: Who was that? Was that voice in my head... nevermind, once this is finished I'll be glad.

*Wayne walks down one of the paths.*

Even: Look Nahita I...
Nahita: Did you notice this ring... I got it for my birthday... I don't have a wedding ring yet though.
Even: Um... are you asking for one... or where to buy one? I heard that they have a discount on at the jewelry shack at the moment.
Nahita: Ugh... I need to go another approach with this.

*Skye thinks she hears Chandrika's voice around the corner and runs to her. Turns out it is Natasha.*

Skye: Ahh Chandrika, have you... oh, it's you.
Natasha: Skye...

Skye: ...
Natasha: Can I have a word with you about what happened earlier?
Skye: Not right now.
Natasha: ...I'm sorry.

*Skye doesn't give Natasha the time of day.*

Carlito: I think I'm on the right path now.

*Carlito looks down a path he just went down.*

Carlito: Oh... maybe not.

Even: Look Nahita, you're a pretty lady and a nice person... But I'd get fired...
Nahita: Please, save your excuse... I know I'm not the woman for you.
Even: ...
Nahita: Don't! It's best if we don't see each other again, it'll bring up feelings I wish I never had.

Nathan: That's part of the castle set surely! I'm on the other side still... there has to be an opening around here...

*Nathan sees a gap, where does it lead though.*

Nathan: Hmm...

Chandrika: How did we end up back here?
Wayne: Beats me.
Even: Quick go back into the Labyrinth!

*Chandrika and Wayne re-enter the Labyrinth.*

*15 MINUTES LATER*

Even: Oh... oh... looks like we have a winner. I've heard that a housemate has entered the grounds of the castle and has found Callum.

Even: The winner of the POP challenge is...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























Even: Carlito!
Carlito: Awesome.



POP COMPETITION RESULTS:
Carlito- 52020
Skye- 50060
Chandrika- 47660
Natasha- 46820
Nathan- 35800
Wayne- 24660

Even: Congratulations on your win Carlito, as holder of the POP you are immune from being nominated by the HOH. You can still use the veto on one of the nominees though.

Carlito: How are you feeling Callum?
Callum: The same... I don't know where this Jasper guy is...
Carlito: There's nothing like playing along with the story!

Even: Anyway, back to the POP. Carlito, now that you have won the power to use the veto. Will you use it and who on?

Carlito: I am going to use the veto on...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























Carlito: Skye!
Skye: Wow! Thanks Carlito.
Even: Skye you have been saved from the block and can not be nominated!

Even: That means we need a replacement nominee in Skye's place. So... would the HOH please think of a replacement nominee.
Natasha: Done.
Even: Good...

Even: Natasha you must name a replacement nominee to take Skye's spot on the block. Who will that housemate be?
Natasha: Well Even, the replacement nominee who will be put on the block is...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























Natasha: Lucielle because you seem the biggest threat to my game left.
Lucielle: Well damn... least I look a million dollars.
Even: Lucielle, you are the replacement nominee this week.
Lucielle: ...

Even: That means the final nominees this week are Chandrika and Lucielle. Good luck guys because soon the eviction ceremony will be here, and one of you will be going home, who will it be? We'll see. Goodnight everyone!
All: Bye!

Chandrika: Damn damn damn... I guess my confidence made me stumble during this POP. I'm still on the block but what can I do now? I just need to turn it out and fight on til' the end, it is not time for me to go! I have to make that final.

Lucielle: Well... I'm pretty p*ssed. This is the second time I've been nominated for eviction, and yet again I cannot save myself. Campaigning? Sure it's gonna happen but I'm up against Chandrika and after the argument tonight, I can for sure count some people of my list to vote out Chandrika. I got a lot of work ahead!



























Wayne: Hmm, well today has been a lot of fun and we're still here.

*Nahita doesn't answer.*

Wayne: Nahita? Oi!

Nahita: Oh sorry, can't I be upset?
Wayne: And what the hell is wrong with you?
Nahita: Certain members of the house now think I'm some sort of evil witch and... my romantic feelings for Even got burnt to the ground yet again. I'm such a disaster.

Wayne: You're not a disaster, you've held yourself together up til now.
Nahita: I don't want to though... is it really that hard for Even to at least play off of the chemistry?
Wayne: Maybe he doesn't see you that way.
Nahita: ...I'm going to go see if Skye is okay. It shouldn't have happened how it happened.

Wayne: Fine. Do not forget our little alliance here, I don't want you to get caught up in something that'll send you home or even worse me.
Nahita: Sure whatever.
Wayne: Oh and could you get me a beer from the fridge before you go? I'm in need of some.



























Lucielle: Ha well that wasn't expected at all... how you doing?
Skye: I'd rather not talk about today... I just want to go to bed.
Lucielle: Come on, you can tell me. I'm here to listen you know.
Skye: I...

Skye: I got asked by Natasha to have a chat with her about the party.
Lucielle: Aaannnnnnddddddd...?
Skye: I don't want to... we're not friends any more.
Lucielle: I'll talk to her, tell her how to beat her mug better.

Skye: I don't want this any more. I'm thinking about throwing the towel in.
Lucielle: No! You're not going to. You've made it this far and you just got saved.
Skye: She makes me feel uncomfortable now. It might have been in the moment but it felt real to me.
Lucielle: Come here.

*Skye begins to tear up when Lucielle asks for a hug*

Skye: Oh god I'm crying... I need to hold them back.
Lucielle: You can cry in front of me you know.

*Nahita enters.*

Nahita: Skye... I...
Lucielle: Come in Nahita.
Nahita: I am so sorry about earlier... I feel guilty...

Skye: Don't it wasn't your fault.

*Nahita and Skye cry it out together.*

Skye: Everything will be fine, I'm sure of it...



























Chandrika: Well...
Carlito: Well...
Chandrika: Today...
Carlito: Yep.

Chandrika: I'm nervous about this eviction...
Carlito: ...
Chandrika: I don't feel very safe.
Carlito: ...

Chandrika: I need to rally up some support.
Carlito: Yep.
Chandrika: Gee thanks for the enthusiasm.
Carlito: Look Chandrika, please don't take this the wrong way...

Carlito: But I don't want to listen to this right now.
Chandrika: Ha, really Carlito?
Carlito: Yep, I need to make a few decisions that'll affect my game.
Chandrika: Are you thinking about voting me out?

Carlito: The option is there right now.
Chandrika: Unbelievable.
Carlito: Oh sorry, didn't know you wanted a free pass to the final... it's a dog eat dog game in here, you have to look out for number one and you failed to do that.

Chandrika: Well... I'm going to bed and hopefully tomorrow you'll have more sense to talk to.
Carlito: Fine.
Chandrika: Night then!
Carlito: Bye.





























Natasha: ...This house is so damn exhausting.
Nathan: I can't believe you'd put Lucielle in Skye's place.
Natasha: She is the biggest threat to my game though, mentally and physically at the moment.
Nathan: I'm kinda glad Lucielle was put up for eviction, maybe she'll calm down again.

Natasha: I'm so sad.
Nathan: Why?
Natasha: I made Skye feel terrible.
Nathan: And, she was quick to clock you on your sh*t. Did the rumor even happen anyway?

Natasha: No it wasn't! At least...
Nathan: What?
Natasha: At least not in the way it was said, Nahita just added wood to the bonfire.
Nathan: I'm confused.

Natasha: I said it to Kyle in a jokey kinda of way.
Nathan: Right...
Natasha: And Nahita obviously thought we were being serious.
Nathan: Well that's unfortunate.

Natasha: Well? WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?
Nathan: How do I know? Apologize?
Natasha: And what if she doesn't accept the apology?
Nathan: Then so be it, there's no changing her mind.

Natasha: I came in here the first day and thought this would be a breeze, guess I was wrong.
Nathan: Look, once the eviction is over we can all resolve this I'm sure... god I hope so for the sake of everyone coz it's driving me nuts.
Natasha: You and me.

Even: That is the end of the day! Carlito won the POP competition and decided to save Skye from eviction this week. Lucielle however was not so lucky. Who will be leaving the house this week? Chandrika, or Lucielle? We'll find out on Abnormality!

No comments:

Post a Comment