Monday 9 February 2015

3.8: Route to Victory


Even: Hello world! Welcome to Abnormality- Season 3! This is the place where drama happens, friendships are broken and enemies are produced! This season,14 housemates will be entering the Abnormality house to win a huge $250,000. There will only be one winner though, but who will it be? Let's see how everything plays out.


Wayne: So, when is the washing getting done?
Chandrika: I thought we ended that agreement?
Wayne: Only for last week, now it's back on.
Chandrika: Look Wayne, I'm tired of doing your washing up, can't you do it?


Chandrika: I am tired of Wayne's constant nagging, I told him that this agreement with his washing was over... I need to escape this place, or better than that someone needs to get him out of here... and quickly!


Wayne: I most certainly can't. I didn't come in here to do chores. I came to relax.
Chandrika: You're always relaxing.
Wayne: Anyway, what's in your bonnet today? You're usually a push over.
Chandrika: I'm not having you boss me around all the time. I've had it!


Lucielle: Oh hi Chandrika, any chance of doing my washing?
Wayne: No, she is doing mine.
Lucielle: I don't think you realize Wayne, I'm more important than you. I need my washing.
Chandrika: Um...


Lucielle: Well?
Wayne: She's not doing your damn washing. She's doing mine, aren't you?
Chandrika: No... I'm going to bed.
Wayne: You can't just... ugh. Lucielle! You can do my washing instead!


Lucielle: Something weird is going on in this house! First Chandrika refuses to do my washing, then Wayne tells me to do his. How dare they both... don't they know that I can't do it because my hands might split, and I do not have any time to fix them if that happens.




























Kyle: I'm glad we can sit down and talk about the game. I want to know where you are here.
Arian: Well, there's not really a lot to say.
Kyle: There is on my behalf, I need to make sure I have enough people on my side in case things turn ugly.


Arian: If you're asking for my vote for the eviction, then fine. I'll save you...
Kyle: Thanks a bunch. However, I need to make sure I have your full support.
Arian: Why's that?
Kyle: You might save me this time... but who says you won't betray me later on.


Arian: I can't believe you'd think that of me.
Kyle: I don't... it's just the game isn't it?
Arian: I guess so. Okay, I'll give you my full support.
Kyle: Wow, that was fast.


Arian: But... and I mean but, if Gladys comes to me with a better offer... then I'm sold.
Kyle: That is fair enough.
Arian: Good. Say, how are you feeling about the upcoming POP?
Kyle: I'm shitting it.


Arian: Haha, you have a way with words don't you.
Kyle: I couldn't think of anything to describe it accurately.
Arian: Just... try and do your best.
Kyle: I will.


Arian: Oh, and one last thing.
Kyle: Yes?
Arian: If I play and win... and save you! Then I want something in return.
Kyle: Sure, anything. We'll discuss that when you win though, if you are playing.


Kyle: I know making deals are a good way of staying in this game, but I'm not sure Arian is so honest with his word... He'll regret it if he lies to me, I can see it happening right now.



























Gladys: How has it been being on the other side then?
Natasha: Well, nothing has changed really. I've noticed that the Supervillains haven't been as talkable to me as before.
Gladys: Hmm, I wonder if Carlito was trying to get rid of you?


Natasha: You think?
Gladys: Hell yeah. This is the second time he's nominated me. When he has a target in sight, he'll take them out.
Natasha: That sounds true. Wouldn't he have nominated me though when we swapped?


Gladys: Maybe, although I am on the block so maybe if you were up there would be a bigger target on his back.
Natasha: If the theory is right, then I agree.
Gladys: I just hope I win the POP today otherwise I'm sure he'll come for me.


Natasha: Just make sure you give 110% in this competition.
Gladys: I plan on doing that, no matter what it takes.
Natasha: Good, and just a little info... if you somehow don't save yourself... I'll save you at the eviction.


Gladys: Thanks, that means a lot.
Natasha: It's okay. You're the only person who has truly welcomed me into the team.
Gladys: It's nice to see a bit of loyalty around here.
Natasha: I know, it's weird.


Gladys: Do you think I'll be safe if I'm still on the block?
Natasha: Well, I am in an alliance with Skye... I'll try and persuade her to help you stay.
Gladys: Thanks yet again.
Natasha: It's okay, I know you'd do the same if you were in my position.


Natasha: Who said a little lying won't help my gameplay? I know that I promised Gladys I'd keep her here... but I still need to think about my other option; Kyle. He could be useful to me later on... although Gladys is a beast when it comes to competitions. I'll make my final decision after the POP.




























Chandrika: There is a lot of weird stuff going on through this house. I'm not the only one who has seen it either. Earlier on I went for a sleep and my bed started shaking. It's been happening the past couple of nights now and I just... can't explain what is happening. It isn't a trick the producers are pulling is it?
Producer: Nope, we haven't installed any shaking beds.
Chandrika: Now... that's just weird.


Chandrika: Zzz...

*Chandrika's bed shakes around and wakes her up.*

Chandrika: Whoa! The bed is shaking again...


Chandrika: What is wrong with the bed?

*The bed continues to shake when Chandrika gets out of it.*

Chandrika: Okay, this is beyond creepy.


Carlito: Um, Chandrika? Why is the bed moving?
Chandrika: I don't know... it's not the first time it's happened.
Carlito: I... think you should get away from the bed.
Chandrika: That's probably a good idea.


Carlito: Okay, I've seen some pretty strange things in my life... but, what the hell happened?
Chandrika: I don't know... it just started shaking. Maybe we have a possessed bed?
Carlito: Haha, don't be silly.
Chandrika: Possessions can become... well possessed.


Carlito: What are you talking about?
Chandrika: Well, a friend of mine in Canada... her pot doll came to life once.
Carlito: Sounds like the film Chucky.
Chandrika: Tell me about it. Although the pot doll didn't kill anyone, it just walked around a bit.


Carlito: You know what, go get some water. I'll have a look at the bed, there's got to be something wrong with it.
Chandrika: Okay... be careful though... just in case it is possessed.
Carlito: Thanks for the warning, I don't think it will be possessed though.




























Chris: Well, it's been forever since I've seen any movies, and I'm kinda desperate, so I decided to grab Nathan, Skye and Wayne and try to re-enact the Death Star scene from Star Wars; Episode IV. Unfortunately, it didn't work too well...


Chris: Great, does the costume fit well?
Wayne: It's a bit tight around the belly.
Chris: You can move in it though?
Wayne: Of course. I'm not a bloody sumo.


Chris: Okay, so you know how the scene goes right?
Wayne: Yep. I've seen the film about 20 times.
Chris: Great. We'll get changed now, then come and look for us.
Wayne: Okay, tell me when you're ready though. That mask thing is awful to breathe in.


Chris: Okay guys, were ready.
Skye: Great, does the costume fit?
Chris: Just.
Nathan: We might as well get changed then.


Skye: Yep. We'll do a circuit of the house when we call him.
Nathan: What, outside the house?
Skye: Of course, he'll be looking for us for hours.
Nathan: That's cruel but funny.

...

*TWO HOURS LATER*

...


Wayne Vader: Where the bloody hell are they all? I've looked around this house for hours, they wanted me to act the scene out and they've scattered. Pissed off is an understatement. And... I can't... breathe in this mask... Ugh!


Wayne Vader: Okay, you all better get out of here now, it's not funny any more!

*Sounds can be heard from outside.*

Wayne Vader: They better not be outside!


Skye: Haha, isn't this fun?
Nathan: Not really... I'm... so tired.
Skye: Come on, a little bit of exercise never harmed no one.
Nathan: We've been running for hours pretending to be starships attacking the death star... We need a break at least... I... phew.


Wayne Vader: Ha, found you all. I thought the rules stated that you're not aloud out of the confines of this house?
Chris: He's found us!
Wayne Vader: You bet I have!


Even: Chris, Nathan, Skye, Wayne! Get back in the house now.
Chris: Oh dear.

*An explosion is heard in the house.*

Chris: Um... that doesn't sound good.


Even: Following your outburst with Chris, Skye and Wayne you are all going to be issued an informal warning. Do not, leave the building again, okay?
Nathan: Fine.
Even: We would have issued a worse warning, however, due to the explosion earlier... we are focusing are attention on that. You can go now.




























Chandrika: What was that big explosion?
???: I'm glad you got out in time.
Chandrika: What the...
???: It was the bed, it just went berserk and blew up.


Even: All that matters is that you are safe Carlito. Who knows how much money we'd have to give to your relatives for your death if you had been caught in the midst of it.
Carlito: Wow thanks, I feel so better by your kind concern.
Even: Well... since we have no bedroom for the Supervillains any more...


Even: I'm going to suggest the Villains shacking up in the Heroes room for now.
Carlito: Sounds fine to me.
Lucielle: I'm not sure that's a good idea. Wait, all my beauty products were in the bedroom!
Even: Not any more, they are probably all melted from the bed exploding.


Lucielle: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Nahita: It's okay Lucielle, you can borrow some of my makeup.
Lucielle: No, I can't... you don't understand, I need that makeup to look pretty.
Nahita: I'm sure you look pretty naturally.


Carlito: Any chance I could sleep in your bed Nahita?
Nahita: You can have my bed... I can sleep in your bed, right Even?
Even: No.
Nahita: Oh... I guess you can sleep in my bed tonight then Carlito.


Chandrika: Hmm, the bed exploded then... that's... very rare. In fact I've never actually heard of bed's exploding... something definitely isn't right here. I need to do some investigating.
Even: Right... well... since we have that problem to deal with... we might as well get the POP done...

Even: Housemates! It's time for the POP competition, can you all make your way to the ceremony area please.




























Even: Hello housemates! It's time for the POP competition, the winner of the POP competition will get the power to veto one of the nominees or not. So, it's time to find out who will be playing in the POP competition... The HOH...


Even: Carlito! Will automatically be playing. As well as the two nominees...


Even: Gladys! And...


Even: Kyle! We also need three randomly selected housemates to also participate in the POP... the randomly selected housemates are...


Even: Chandrika! 


Even: Skye! And...


Even: Wayne! It's time for the competition guys. Can all the housemates who are participating make their way into the HOH area. To the other housemates, please stay here in the ceremony room until they return. Let's play!




























Even: Welcome to the POP competition guys!
Chandrika: Hmm, something is suspicious here.
Wayne: Yes, you're face.
Skye: Come on Wayne, let's not resort to name-calling.


Even: Okay guys, it's time for the competition to commence. In front of you, you can see a door. Where does it lead? Well, it is the Route to Victory.
All: Ooo.
Even: On the Route to Victory you will all be tested by your decisions. You'll make your way through 5 environments and make your way to the end.


Even: Only one will make it to the end though. You'll win prizes along the way if you are eliminated. The person who is standing last will win the ultimate prize. There is a little twist though, prizes can be swapped in this game when more people are eliminated. Are we ready for our first environment and our first choice?
All: Yes!
Even: Great... all of you enter and take a seat. It's time to eat at Luigi's Restaurant!




























Even: Welcome to Luigi's Restaurant. I have no idea where Luigi is... but anyway, let's continue.
All: Woo!
Even: In front of you is a fruit bowl.


Even: All fruit bowls contain six different fruits. All of you will choose one fruit each, however, the fruit you choose must be different to the other players fruit.
All: Okay.
Even: There is a point to this challenge. The fruit that is 'poisoned' will eliminate that player from the game. Simples?


All: Yep!
Even: Good. Now, as we can see there is some grapes, an apple, a lemon, a peach, an orange and some melon. One of these fruits are 'poisoned' but which one? First person to pick their fruit will be Kyle.


Kyle: Hmm... I'll choose the lemon.
Even: Great!

*Kyle chooses the lemon. He grabs the lemon.*

Even: Next to choose is Gladys...


Gladys: I... think I'll go with the melon.
Even: Ooo, nice.

*Gladys chooses the melon. She grabs the melon.*

Even: Next to choose is Skye...


Skye: Yummy, I'll take the peach please!
Even: Cool. Hey, I just noticed your a princess... and you choose a peach. Princess Peach!
Skye: I don't get it, was that supposed to be a joke?
Even: Um... you know what just get the peach.

*Skye chooses the peach. She grabs the peach.*

Even: Right, next to choose is Chandrika...


Chandrika: Hmm... I'll have the grapes!
Even: Okie dokie. Grapes for Chandrika!

*Chandrika chooses the grapes. She picks up the grapes.*

Even: Next to choose is Wayne...


Wayne: I hate both left... can't I just have some of Chandrika's grapes?
Even: No.
Wayne: Ugh... fine. I'll choose the apple!

*Wayne chooses the apple. He grabs the apple.*

Even: And by default Carlito...


Even: You get the orange!
Carlito: Good, I'd have chosen that anyway.

*Carlito is given the orange by default. Carlito grabs the orange.*

Even: Okay guys... time to bite your fruits... let's see who has the 'poisonous' fruit...



























???: Bleh! That tastes horrible!!!




























Even: Wayne, you have chosen the 'poisonous' fruit and have been eliminated from the competition. Can all the remaining housemates move into the next zone.

*The housemates leave.*

Even: Okay Wayne, as you have been eliminated you do still receive a prize... your prize is...

THE POWER OF PARTY!!!

Even: Wow, the POP. Well done, let's hope no one steals it.
Wayne: So do I just go back into the ceremony room?
Even: Yes...


Even: Congrats on surviving Round One. You are all still on the Route to Victory. The next round will test your decisions again. I have invited all of you to come to 'Early Birds Nursery' to help with the grand opening, first though, I must ask you to find the right key to the door.


Even: As you can see in front of you, there are five doors. Four lead to the nursery, the other is locked. So, for your second round, you must choose the right door to go through to advance to the next stage. Got it?
All: Got it.
Even: Good... the first person to choose their door this round will be... Skye.


Skye: Hmm, I am going to choose the green door!
Even: Great, you can find the key in the door already.

*Skye stands by her door.*

Even: Next person to choose is Kyle...


Kyle: I'm choosing the brown door!
Even: Okie dokie, brown door is yours Kyle.

*Kyle stands by his door.*

Even: Next person to choose is Chandrika...


Chandrika: I choose blue since it's a good colour.
Even: The blue door is yours Chandrika.

*Chandrika stands by her door.*

Even: Next person to choose is Carlito...


Carlito: I choose the red door... Red is my colour.
Even: The red door is yours my friend.

*Carlito stands by his door.*

Even: This means that by default...


Even: Gladys, you have the tanned door.
Gladys: Tanned door? Would you even class tanned as a colour?
Even: Well not really, the pale orange? Light brown? I haven't got time for this. You've got that door.

*Gladys stands by her door.*


Even: Okay guys, it's time to twist those keys and see if you're going to the Nursery!

*The housemates turn their keys and see if they open.*

Even: Good luck...



























???: Oh great, it's locked.




























Even: Carlito, you have chosen the locked door and have been eliminated from this competition. Can all the remaining housemates move into the next zone.

*Housemates lock their doors behind them.*

Even: Okay Carlito, as you have been eliminated you do still receive a prize... your prize is...

+2 EVICTION POINTS TO USE AT THE UPCOMING EVICTION!!

Even: Wow, those 2 points could come in handy...

But, you have the option to swap this for Wayne's prize... which is the POWER OF PARTY! So, I ask... Do you want to swap your prize?
Carlito: I... do not want to swap my prize.
Even: Okie dokie. Make your way back to the ceremony room.




CURRENT PRIZES:
Carlito- +2 EVICTION POINTS TO USE AT THE UPCOMING EVICTION!
Wayne- POWER OF PARTY!


Even: Congrats on surviving Round Two. You are all still on the Route to Victory. The next round will test your decisions again. You have all made it to the 'Early Birds Nursery' but before I open it up to the public, I need to make sure all the toy chests are filled with toys. So, all you have to do is choose a toy chest, if it is full with toys, then you remain in the competition. If it is empty, well you get eliminated. The first person to choose a toy chest is Chandrika...


Chandrika: I am going to choose this toy chest over here.
Even: That toy chest is yours.

*Chandrika stands by the toy chest. She gets ready to open it.*

Even: Next person to choose is Kyle...


Kyle: Haha, I'm going to choose this chest.
Even: Okay, the chest is yours.

*Kyle stands by the toy chest. He gets ready to open it.*

Even: Next person to choose is Gladys...


Gladys: I am going... to choose this one. For sure.
Even: Gladys, you got a toy chest.

*Gladys stands by the toy chest. She gets ready to open it.*

Even: That means by default...


Even: Skye, you get the last toy chest.
Skye: I hope it's a winner.

*Skye stands by the toy chest. She gets ready to open it.*


Even: Okay guys it's time to open the toy chests. Let's see who isn't going to be playing with the toy trains...

*The housemates open their toy chests.*

Even: Good luck everyone...



























???: This chest is empty!!!




























Even: Gladys, you have chosen the toy chest that has no toys in and have been eliminated from the competition. Can all the remaining housemates move into their next zone.

*The housemates leave.*

Even: Okay Gladys, as you have been eliminated you do still receive a prize... your prize is...

+1 EVICTION POINTS TO USE AT THE UPCOMING EVICTION!!

Even: That 1 point advantage could come in handy.

But you have the option to swap your prize. You can swap it for Wayne's prize... or Carlito's prize... Here are their prizes...

Carlito- +2 EVICTION POINTS TO USE AT THE UPCOMING EVICTION!!!
Wayne- POWER OF PARTY!!!

So, I ask do you want to swap your prize?
Gladys: I do... I want to swap my prize with Wayne's prize.
Even: Very well, you now have the POWER OF PARTY! Go back to the ceremony room.




CURRENT PRIZES:
Carlito- +2 EVICTION POINTS TO USE AT UPCOMING EVICTION!!!
Gladys- POWER OF PARTY!!!
Wayne- +1 EVICTION POINT TO USE AT UPCOMING EVICTION!!!


Even: Congrats on surviving Round Three. You are all still on the Route to Victory. The next round will test your decisions again. You have all been invited to try out some of Dr. Z's new telescope's. Dr. Z has told me though that one of his telescopes isn't working and needs it repairing a.s.a.p. So, all of you must choose a telescope this round. The telescope that needs repairing will be the one that will eliminate you from the competition. So, let's begin, the first person to choose a telescope is Skye...


Skye: I choose this telescope.

*Skye climbs into the seat.*

Even: Great! We'll have a look inside once everyone has chosen. The next person to choose a telescope is Kyle.


Kyle: I've got me a telescope.

*Kyle climbs into the seat.*

Even: Awesome! That means by default...


Even: Chandrika get's the last telescope.

*Chandrika climbs into the seat.*

Even: Okay. It's time to find out which telescope isn't working. Try them out guys.

*The remaining housemates look into their telescopes.*



























???: I can't see anything?
Even: That means it is broken.




























Even: Kyle, your telescope is blank which means it is broken, this means you have been eliminated from the competition. Can all the remaining housemates move into the next zone please.

*The housemates leave.*

Even: Okay Kyle, as you have been eliminated you still receive a prize... The prize is...

NOTHING!!!

Even: Oh, maybe not then. Haha.

You have the option to swap your... um... 'prize' with an actual prize. You can swap it for Wayne's, Carlito's or Gladys'. Here are their prizes...

Carlito- +2 EVICTION POINTS TO USE AT UPCOMING EVICTION!
Gladys- POWER OF PARTY
Wayne- +1 EVICTION POINT TO USE AT UPCOMING EVICTION!

So, I ask do you want to swap your prize?
Kyle: Of course, I'm going to swap it with Gladys.
Even: Very well, you now have THE POWER OF PARTY! It's time for you to go back to the ceremony room.




CURRENT PRIZES:
Carlito- +2 EVICTIONS POINTS TO USE AT UPCOMING EVICTION!
Gladys- NOTHING!
Kyle- POWER OF PARTY!
Wayne- +1 EVICTION POINT TO USE AT UPCOMING EVICTION!


Skye: Wow, final two... it feels great.
Chandrika: Maybe it's a sign for the future.
Skye: Hopefully.
Chandrika: I wonder what the last two prizes will be?


Even: Congrats on surviving Round Four. You are both at the end of the Route to Victory. The final round will test your decisions one last time. In front of you is a piano, however, the piano is in need of a little work. On the top you can see two keys that need to be placed into the piano. Both of you must choose one of them and try and fit it into the space in the piano. So, for one last time... Chandrika, you are first to choose the key to fit into the piano...


Chandrika: Woo, oh my... I'm going to choose this one.
Skye: Hehe, I'd have picked the same one if I had the chance.

*Chandrika gives Skye the one left over.*

Even: Okay guys... fit those pieces in...


*Chandrika sits down and tries to fit the key in.*

*Chandrika gets off the piano.*


*Skye sits down and tries to fit the key in.*

*Skye gets off the piano.*


Even: Okay, we have our final result!!! The winner of Route to Victory is...

*The suspense is killing me.*



























???: Woo!
???: Congratulations!




























Even: Skye! Your key fit into the piano, Chandrika's didn't.
Skye: Woo! I wonder what the prize will be.
Even: Before we reveal your prize Skye, we will reveal Chandrika's prize.


Even: Chandrika, unfortunately your key did not fit into the piano. However, you will receive a prize anyway... Your prize is...

NOTHING!!!

Even: Again? Wow. You have the option to swap your prize for Wayne's, Carlito's, Gladys' or Kyle's. Here are their prizes...

Carlito- +2 EVICTION POINTS TO USE AT UPCOMING EVICTION
Gladys- NOTHING
Kyle- POWER OF PARTY
Wayne- +1 EVICTION POINT TO USE AT UPCOMING EVICTION

So, I ask would you like to swap your prize?
Chandrika: I will swap my prize... I'm going to swap my prize for Kyle's prize.
Even: Okay great. 




CURRENT PRIZES:
Carlito- +2 EVICTION POINTS TO USE AT UPCOMING EVICTION
Chandrika- POWER OF PARTY
Gladys- NOTHING
Kyle- NOTHING
Wayne- +1 EVICTION POINT TO USE AT UPCOMING EVICTION


Even: Congratulations Skye on winning this POP- sort of. Now, it's time to find out what your prize is.
Skye: Yes please.
Even: Your prize is in fact...

AUTOMATIC NOMINATION NEXT WEEK! (REGARDLESS OF WHICH TEAM IS IMMUNE)

Even: Wow! That is brutal.
Skye: I definitely do not want that.
Even: You do have the choice to swap this 'prize'- if you want to call it that, with Wayne's, Carlito's, Gladys', Kyle's or Chandrika's prize. Here are their prizes...

Carlito- +2 EVICTION POINTS TO USE AT UPCOMING EVICTION
Chandrika- POWER OF PARTY
Gladys- NOTHING
Kyle- NOTHING
Wayne- +1 EVICTION POINT TO USE AT UPCOMING EVICTION.

So, I ask if you are going to swap your prize?
Skye: Oh definitely... um, oh god. I love them all. I have to swap with Wayne though.
Even: Okay, you now have +1 EVICTION POINT TO USE AT UPCOMING EVICTION. Unfortunately, Wayne has received the AUTOMATIC NOMINATION NEXT WEEK! That is regardless of who is immune. Therefore if Supervillains are immune, Wayne will not be due to the nomination.




CURRENT PRIZES:
Carlito- +2 EVICTION POINTS TO USE AT UPCOMING EVICTION
Chandrika- POWER OF PARTY
Gladys- NOTHING
Kyle- NOTHING
Skye- +1 EVICTION POINT TO USE AT UPCOMING EVICTION
Wayne- AUTOMATIC NOMINATION NEXT WEEK! (Regardless of Team Immunity)

Even: Since Chandrika holds the Power of Party, she is the technical winner of this challenge. Congratulations on your win Chandrika, as holder of the POP you are immune from being nominated by the HOH. You can still use the veto on one of the nominees though. Let's return to the ceremony room to see what her decision will be.




























Even: Hello housemates! We have found out the results of the POP competition. As technical winner; Chandrika holds the power of party. Chandrika now has the option to veto one of the nominees on the block. So, Chandrika...


Even: Since you hold the power of party, are you going to veto any of the nominees?
Chandrika: I am not going to veto any of the nominees. I think it is a fair block.
Gladys: I don't believe this.
Even: Okay, the POP has not been used.


Even: Following this decision, Gladys and Kyle remain this week's nominees and will face the eviction this week. Good luck everyone! It has been very interesting today. See you soon.
All: Bye!
Gladys: This is my official first time going up in the eviction. I'm gonna keep Elizabeth's words in my head and keep on fighting this game. Letting my guard down now would be a huge mistake that's for sure!


Kyle: I'm feeling pretty confident, this is the second time that Gladys has gone up under Carlito's reign as HOH so I'm guessing he wants her out bad. All I have to do is make that happen and try to persuade the others to send her home because I have plans that need fulfilling here and I haven't done that yet.


























Skye: I had to talk to Wayne after the POP competition. That decision was brutal, it was like I was Jack the Ripper or something. I love all of those people who were playing alongside me. How was I supposed to choose that quickly without hurting someone? I hope a nice chat will clear some stuff up before it gets out of hand.


Skye: Can I talk with you for a minute Wayne?
Wayne: I'm guessing it's about the whole automatic nomination thing?
Skye: Yeah.
Wayne: Then no.


Skye: Wayne, I am deeply sorry that you are up for nominations next week, I truly am.
Wayne: Why did you do it then?
Skye: Because, I don't know... I know that people won't vote you out.
Wayne: How can you be so sure?


Skye: I can't but...
Wayne: Well don't say that then.
Skye: Look at last week, you were saved. It'll happen again.
Wayne: It better do... otherwise you better hope you're not up against me next week.


Skye: Is that a threat?
Wayne: Nope, I just think it'd be funny if that decision backfired on you.
Skye: If you think that, then I'm going to win the HOH next week.
Wayne: Ha, don't think so highly of yourself. People will vote you out in a second if you get on that block.


Wayne: What a joke! Automatic nomination next week! That means I won't be able to compete in the HOH either. At least my scare-mongering is working with Skye. It would be sweet justice if she went home before me. Oh well, I'll try and make that happen. I'm sick of not being seen as a threat in this house, it's time to step up my game, starting with saving myself from the block next week.




























Gladys: I cannot believe you! You better have a good excuse for not saving me.
Chandrika: I honestly think you are going to stay.
Gladys: I doubt that, you know Carlito is after me, and now he has 2 points to use at the eviction. It couldn't get any worse.


Chandrika: Trust me, I know what I'm doing. I am going to campaign for you hard to stay.
Gladys: You better. I wouldn't have minded if you didn't win the POP, but to abuse our friendship and alliance is just... very annoying.
Chandrika: I am deeply sorry. I wish I could go back and change everything now.


Gladys: Look... I'm... I'm sorry.
Chandrika: No, don't be sorry.
Gladys: I am, we should have been prepared for this.
Chandrika: We need to campaign hard. Kyle is liked and that is a big problem.


Gladys: Does that mean I'm not liked?
Chandrika: No! You are liked, but I guess people see Kyle as an easy ally since no one is really targeting him.
Gladys: I see. I get what you're saying.


Chandrika: Now, let's think, who do we have definite votes from?
Gladys: I think Natasha will save me, she could persuade Skye to vote out Kyle.
Chandrika: That's four votes there including my own.
Gladys: I could try and swerve a few of the other Heroes votes to get Kyle out.


Chandrika: I think that could work.
Gladys: Great. I'm gonna get started tomorrow. I need some shut eye.
Chandrika: I agree, it's been a long day.
Gladys: Come on then, the bed is calling us!




























Kyle: I am pissed.
Natasha: Don't worry. You'll be safe.
Kyle: You seem pretty certain about that.
Natasha: Let's just say I told Gladys some lies.


Kyle: You're vote alone won't save me Natasha.
Natasha: I know.
Kyle: We need at least... let me think... we need at least 7 votes to keep me safe... that's a lot.
Natasha: I never thought about the actual number. We might need a few more votes to send Gladys home.


Kyle: You're telling me, I need to do a lot of praying tonight.
Natasha: I'll try and talk with some of the Villains, they'll listen to me since we've already bonded pretty well.
Kyle: You sure that you're gonna get them to save me?


Natasha: Yes. Think about it, overall the Villains have the most input in this upcoming eviction. Those are the ones we should be focusing our attention on to gain us support.
Kyle: I agree. Well, you can talk to them, you might have a bit of a hard time persuading Chandrika, although after tonight's results I don't know where her head is in the game.


Natasha: Me either. Thinking about it, a lot of the strange stuff in this house could be linked back to Chandrika.
Kyle: Oh yeah, how so?
Natasha: Well, her bed exploded today. And just after the POP, she went to the bathroom. I went in afterwards and the mirrors had cracked.


Kyle: That is spooky.
Natasha: I know, maybe there is a chance we could get her to abandon Gladys.
Kyle: It's worth a try.
Natasha: Agreed.




























Carlito: Ah Chris! What are you doing in here?
Chris: I wanted to come and thank you.
Carlito: What for?
Chris: Saving me at nominations, I never really got to thank you for swapping me with Natasha.


Carlito: It's okay, I said I wouldn't put you up.
Chris: I didn't expect you to give me immunity with your team though.
Carlito: Isn't that a sign of loyalty?
Chris: Maybe, or it could be a sign of trickery.


Carlito: What do you mean by that?
Chris: I think you know what I mean.
Carlito: Haha, smooth. Trust me, I'm not going to betray you.
Chris: Don't worry, you'll know what'll happen if you do.


Carlito: Haha, thanks for the threat. Honestly though, I am a loyal ally. You should keep those close.
Chris: For now.
Carlito: You know more than you're letting on about this game.


Chris: I do, you're cool with me for now.
Carlito: Likewise. We're on a team now anyway, I'm gonna make sure we last long in this game.
Chris: Fine. I'll help too. Who is your target then?


Carlito: I know were allies, but I can't tell you that now.
Chris: Why not?
Carlito: It's part of my master plan. Whatever will happen, will happen. Just vote how you want.
Chris: Well thanks for the advice. I hope you're doing the right thing.
Carlito: Oh trust me... I know exactly what I'm doing.

Even: That is the end of the day! Chandrika won the POP competition and decided not to save anyone. That means Gladys and Kyle will face eviction. Who will be leaving the house this week? Gladys, or Kyle? We'll find out on Abnormality!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment