Sunday 16 November 2014

3.2: Salvador Dali


Even: Hello world! Welcome to Abnormality- Season 3! This is the place where drama happens, friendships are made and broken and enemies are produced. This season, 14 housemates will be entering the Abnormality House to win a huge $250,000. There will be only one winner though, but who will it be? Let's see how everything plays out.


Nahita: I am nervous for the others today.
Natasha: Because it's the POP competition? Same here.
Nahita: I hope I'm not participating if I'm honest, I don't want to win the POP and get a target on my back.
Natasha: I agree. It's best to lay low the first couple of weeks.


Nahita: I'm gonna be a little bit cheeky here, but who would you have voted if you had won the HOH?
Natasha: To be honest... I have no idea who I would have nominated. What about you?
Nahita: Same, although people are making it easier by the day to nominate them.


Natasha: I've noticed that people are being more themselves and playing up a shtick.
Nahita: The flaws are easy to see though.
Natasha: Tell me about it. Right, here we go... just need to add this.

*Natasha puts some cinnamon into the drink.*


Nahita: Cinnamon?
Natasha: Yeah, gives the drink a great taste.
Nahita: I... am a bit hesitant if I'm honest.
Natasha: Go on, just try it.


*Nahita takes a look at the drink and takes a sip.*

Natasha: Well?
Nahita: It's... weirdly good actually. How did you find out about the flavour?


Natasha: Well, I accidentally knocked some cinnamon into my drink when I was cooking one day, and then it tasted nice... so I just kept making them.
Nahita: You've got some skills. You should open your own bar up.
Natasha: Haha, thanks. The whole bar thing though is a no-no from me.


Nahita: Aww that's a shame, the more places to party, the better the night in my opinion.
Natasha: Yes, yes, yes!
Nahita: Keep this between you and me, I trust you! We gotta help each other in this game.
Natasha: Um, sure... Just don't tell anyone!




























Skye: How are you feeling this morning Marshall?
Marshall: Better than yesterday. I've come to terms with being nominated now.
Skye: Well, all the best for you in the POP, I'll help you out if I get picked.
Marshall: Thanks Skye, it means a lot.


Skye: No problem.
Marshall: I wonder how everyone is gonna get picked.
Skye: Maybe they'll pick an even number of players from both sides?
Marshall: I was thinking that.


Marshall: I am really nervous for the POP competition that is coming up. I need to give it my all if I want to stay. I have to, being eliminated in week one... I didn't apply for that to happen.


Marshall: Anyway, enough of the POP competition, I don't want to worry about it.
Skye: What do you want to talk about?
Marshall: I don't know. How are you and Lucielle now?
Skye: Oh my, don't even mention her name. She isn't the nicest person here.


Marshall: Agreed. She's getting as bad as Wayne.
Skye: She actually is. Did you hear what she said when we all met for the first time?
Marshall: No, I don't think I want to though. If she walks in and hears us bitching about her.
Skye: We're not bitching about her, were just discussing her actions.


Skye: And to be honest, her actions haven't been the best. She's gonna get herself nominated if she's not careful.

*Lucielle enters the room.*


Lucielle: Hello, hello! *flips hair*
Skye: Oh, Lucielle. I didn't see you over there.
Marshall: Me neither.
Lucielle: I just came in to talk. There's no one really special to talk to that I've found.


Lucielle: But you, you are special!
Skye: Um, excuse me?
Lucielle: Well you're royalty aren't you? Oh by the way, I thought you'd have took my advice, that was a friend-to-friend conversation.
Skye: I'm not having this. You're starting to really bug people here.


Lucielle: Really? How?
Skye: You bug people with your fake attitude.
Lucielle: I am sorry, but I am not fake! *flips hair*
Marshall: *cough* You are a little bit.


Lucielle: The only thing that I have been fake about is being overly-kind to people.
Skye: This girl is deluded.
Lucielle: Enough of your negativity, you're just trying to make yourself look better.
Skye: I'm ending this conversation.


Marshall: Skye, calm down.
Skye: I am calm...
Marshall: You're getting annoyed a little bit though.
Skye: Wouldn't you in my position?


Lucielle: Well I'm glad we know where we all stand now. I'm going to make myself a coffee, can't I try and make friends with you all? Whatever. Ciao!

*Lucielle leaves.*


Lucielle: It's good to be in the house and safe the first week. *Flips hair* Ah, so where to begin? I know that princess girl is almost as pretty as me so I will try everything to be friends with her... she's making it very difficult though, she's very sensitive. You know the rules though people! Only befriend uglier people than you... So take some notes Natasha!


Skye: AHHH! She's driving me insane!
Marshall: Oh...
Skye: I mean, back home people would never talk to others like that.
Marshall: I understand...


Skye: She needs to learn respect.
Marshall: This is going to be a long...
Skye: Respect!
Marshall: A Long... Long... Afternoon!




























Elizabeth: Okay Gladys, we're gonna workout just like we said.
Gladys: Good, I'm ready.
Elizabeth: I'm glad. Now, take it easy, but try and push yourself for the best results.
Gladys: I plan on doing that.


Elizabeth: I hope Gladys sticks to doing the workout schedule we did. I think she'd get the best results from it. As a good trainer, I'm also doing it too... I think I'm doing the right things. Time will tell anyway.


Elizabeth: Great.
Gladys: So, what are you going to be doing then?
Elizabeth: Well, I'm going to be working out too.
Gladys: Ahh great. Well, I guess I get first pick of the equipment?


Elizabeth: Of course.
Gladys: Good, um... I think I'll start on the punching bag.
Elizabeth: Okay, I'll go on the treadmill. We can swap after 30 minutes if you want.
Gladys: Sounds good to me.


Elizabeth: I'll set the timer so that we can swap fast.
Gladys: Okay. Before we begin too, thanks for helping me out.
Elizabeth: Hey, it's no problem, just because were on seperate teams doesn't mean we can't help each other out. Now, come on, let's start.


*Carlito pumps some iron while Elizabeth and Gladys are working out*

Carlito: How are you both today?
Elizabeth: Good, very good.


Carlito: How's Gladys doing?
Elizabeth: So far so good, our plan is working out well.
Carlito: Well just let her remember that this still won't help her win the POP competition.
Elizabeth: That's a bit harsh.


Gladys: I heard him, we'll see what happens at the POP competition.
Carlito: Ooo, fighting talk. This is gonna be fun.
Elizabeth: Okay guys, calm down.
Gladys: I'll be the one laughing Carlito when I win and remove myself from the block.


Carlito: You keep thinking that Gladys.
Gladys: Oh, it's on now.
Carlito: I thought it was always on? Supervillains will win the next HOH anyway so you're screwed.
Gladys: Haha, bring it. Superheroes are due a win.


Chris: I feel the tension in here. Mind if I use this treadmill?
Elizabeth: Sure.

*Chris takes off his chequered shirt and starts running.*


Chris: I wanted to talk to you Carlito.
Carlito: About?
Chris: Marshall and Nathan!
Carlito: Okay, continue...


Chris: Well, I was wondering whether you could have a word with both of them and see if they can make up somehow?
Carlito: Well, if they truly despise each other that can't happen. I'll have a word though.
Chris: Good.


Carlito: I have a question though.
Chris: Yep?
Carlito: Why did you ask me to have a word with them?
Chris: Well, you're close to both, and they'll listen to you.


Carlito: Hmm, okay then...
Chris: Good... thanks.
Gladys: Ahh! Oh my.
Elizabeth: You okay Gladys?


Gladys: I'm... tired.
Carlito: You could give up Gladys?
Gladys: Never! I won't allow that.
Elizabeth: How about...


Gladys: Yes?
Elizabeth: We swap stations now. I'll have a go on the bag while you run on the treadmill.
Gladys: That's... fine with me.
Elizabeth: Good.


Gladys: I can't allow people to get to me  now. I need to stay committed to trying my best and staying in the game. Simple! I'm glad Elizabeth is helping out, I think she could be a good ally later on in the game.




























Nathan: Mmm...

*Nathan smells the grilled cheese sandwich he made.*

Nathan: Now this smells delicious...


Nathan: Don't mind if I do...
Arian: Hey Nay, can I have some?
Nathan: Sure.

*Arian picks up a grilled cheese sandwich.*


Arian: Nom, nom, nom!!!
Nathan: What do you think?
Arian: It's great! I... one minute let me finish this.
Nathan: Okay...


*Nathan takes a bite out of the sandwich.*

Nathan: Not bad. I might have to make some more.
Arian: YES! DO IT.


*Wayne picks up the plate of sandwiches.*

Wayne: Oh look, you made sandwiches.
Nathan: Yeah, I did.


Wayne: How thoughtful!

*Wayne shovels the sandwiches down. There are no sandwiches left.*

Nathan: Woah! Did you seriously eat all the sandwiches?


Wayne: Yes I did. You should've put your name on them if you wanted them.
Nathan: That's just rude. I made them for the other housemates too.
Wayne: Well maybe you should have called them all here before I ate them. Oh, could you also bake me a loaf of bread too? That'd be great.


Nathan: But you're a Have-Not, you can't have normal food this week.
Wayne: Can't have this, can't have that. Yeah right. Now come on... bread.
Arian: This sandwich is everything! You got any more?
Nathan: No, Wayne just ate them all! Didn't you see him.


Arian: I can't believe Wayne... he ate all of them beautiful grilled cheese sandwiches. He could've saved a couple more for me... Oh well, I'll just get Nathan to grill some more. He said I was like Wayne earlier. I can see why he said that, I'm not that nasty though am I? Am I? Oh god.




























Chandrika: I love the garden... It's so relaxing and peaceful there... I've noticed that I usually go straight for the place when I'm getting nervous for some reason... or when fighting's about to commence... or when I just feel the need for nature... It's just... I'm totally not a city person, I like the great outdoors a lot more... It's a shame we can't have a pet here... Preferably a wolf, or a dog, but I guess a cat will also do the trick... Well, at least I can get along with Gladys well... She's so passionate about her dreams and her ambitions... I really appreciate that of her... I kinda wish I would be on team Superheroes with her... I mean, well what makes me a villain? It just confuses me... I could understand why Wayne and the green-haired woman, Lilly, Lola? Something with the letter L, are villains, but some other 'villains' seem nice... I need to go out again.

*Chandrika leaves.*


Kyle: How are you now Chandrika? You got a little flustered when Wayne started a bit of trouble earlier.
Chandrika: I'm fine now, I just don't like all that drama, you know... It's not good to hear.
Kyle: I agree, where did you go though? You were soon out of there.


Chandrika: I came here. I like it here, it's peaceful and I feel like I'm back home.
Kyle: That's sweet. It is pretty soothing in here.
Chandrika: It's a shame we can't have pets in here though.
Kyle: I know right, I'd have brought my cat. Do you have any pets?


Chandrika: I have a couple of dogs, and there's a wolf that pops by from time to time.
Kyle: A... wolf?
Chandrika: Yeah, don't worry, he's tame.
Kyle: Oh, that's... interesting.


Chandrika: It does sound pretty wild. It's the honest truth though.
Kyle: Yeah, I believe you... to a point.
Chandrika: You'll have to come to Canada sometime and see for yourself.
Kyle: Cool, sounds good.


*Wayne enters the indoor garden.*

Wayne: Chandrika? Hello?
Kyle: Oh great, what does he want?


Wayne: Ah, there you are.
Chandrika: Hi... Wayne.
Wayne: So, we have a problem here.
Chandrika: We do?


Wayne: Yes. My washing hasn't been done.
Chandrika: Your clothes washing?
Wayne: Yes, Einstein.
Chandrika: ...


Wayne: Well... gah, how do I say this.
Kyle: How about not saying it at all.
Wayne: I need you to do my washing immediately.
Chandrika: But I...


Wayne: Do we have a problem here?
Chandrika: ...No.
Wayne: So... washing...
Chandrika: I'll do it for you.


Wayne: Good! I'm glad we didn't have a problem.
Chandrika: Yeah.

*Wayne leaves*


Chandrika: That was extreme.
Kyle: I can't believe he got you to do his washing.
Chandrika: I guess someone has to do it.
Kyle: Yes, him!


Kyle: Wayne was getting a little rude earlier with Chandrika over his washing! I've heard that Nathan doesn't like what Wayne is doing too so he should be careful really, it's only a matter of time until he gets called out for his actions.

Even: Housemates! It's time for the POP competition, can you all make your way to the ceremony area please.




























Even: Hello housemates! It's time for the POP competition, the winner of the POP competition will get the power to veto one of the nominees or not. So, it's time to find out who will be playing the POP competition... The HOH...


Even: Carlito! Will automatically be playing. As well as the two nominees...


Even: Gladys! And...


Even: Marshall! We also need three randomly selected housemates to also participate in the POP... The randomly selected housemates are...


Even: Chris!


Even: Lucielle! And...


Even: Natasha! It's time for the POP competition guys. Can all the housemates who are participating make their way into the HOH Area. To the other housemates, please stay here in the ceremony room until they return. Let's play!




























Even: Welcome to the POP competition guys!
Chris: Hmm, I guess we're painting then.
Marshall: Yep.
Even: That's right Chris, you are going to paint! Let me brief you guys on the competition.


Even: All six of you will paint the following pictures onto their easels. To win this competition you need to try and get the exact replica of those pictures onto your easels by painting what you have seen. First you will all run behind the canvas wall and look at the photos, once you have seen them you will run back to your easel and paint what you saw. Don't forget to put them in order of where they are though, the housemate with the closest looking picture to the originals will win. Got it?
All: Yes.


Even: Good, now grab and easel and stand by it.

*They all stand by their easel.*

Even: Now you have all seen the pictures, it's time to see what you produce on the easel.


Even: So without further or do... are you guys ready?
All: Yes!
Even: Good, let the challenge begin... now!

*The housemates grab their paintbrushes and start painting.*


Natasha: Okay, let's see here... did that go there?

*Natasha brushes the easel. She has drawn a man laying on a blanket.*

Natasha: I'm sure that was there.


Chris: There was definitely a fire engine!

*Chris brushes the easel. He has drawn a fire engine.*

Chris: What else though? Gah, I can't remember.


*Lucielle and Marshall look at the pictures. They are called back after ten seconds.*

Lucielle: Got it!
Marshall: Hurry.


Gladys: This is really stressful for a fun hobbie.

*Gladys brushes the easel. She has drawn a man on a bicycle.*

Gladys: Phew! That definitely goes there I know it.


Carlito: I'm breaking a sweat here, haha.

*Carlito brushes the easel. He has drawn an ice cream van.*

Carlito: Don't second guess yourself Carlito, you are right!


*Chris and Natasha look at the wall. They are called back after ten seconds.*

Natasha: That helped.
Chris: I think I could've finished the picture.


Lucielle: *flips hair* Who is doing a great job? *pouts* I am of course.

*Lucielle brushes the easel. She has drawn a canal boat.*

Lucielle: Who is gonna win? I am of course.


Marshall: Are you kidding? My brush has snapped. I've got another one, it's fine.

*Marshall brushes the easel. He has drawn an old couple holding a picnic basket.*

Marshall: Nearly done... just a little bit more over here.


*Carlito and Gladys look at the canvas. They are called back after ten seconds.*

Carlito: Just a tad more.
Gladys: Same, I just need a few more details.


Natasha: Nearly done!
Lucielle: Got it.
Chris: Finished.


Gladys: Got the painting done.
Carlito: Same here.
Marshall: I like it, done here as well!


*The TV turns on in the HOH Area.*

Even: STOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPP! The POP competition has ended. Please walk away from your easels as the judges decide who did the best painting.




























Even: Okay, the results are in... I can now reveal, that the winner of the POP competition is...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...




























Even: Gladys!
Gladys: Really? Wow. That practice did pay off then, somehow.



POP COMPETITION RESULTS:
Gladys- 8 (Won the TIE-BREAKER- $75,000)
Marshall- 8 (Lost the TIE-BREAKER- $152,635)
Carlito- 5
Chris- 5
Lucielle- 5
Natasha- 5

TIE-BREAKER ANSWER: $101,256

Even: Congratulations on your win Gladys, as holder of the POP you are immune from being nominated by the HOH. You can still use the veto on one of the nominees though. So, Gladys, now that you have won the power to use the veto. Will you use it and who on?

Gladys: I am going to use the veto on myself, because well I need to stay in the game.

Even: Okay. Looks like a replacement nominee is needed then. Players, please go back into the ceremony room.


Even: Hello housemates! Following the POP competition, Gladys won the competition and decided to use the power of veto on herself, meaning that she will not be evicted this week. The current HOH; Carlito now has to make a decision...


Even: Carlito, you must name another Superhero to be in Gladys' spot. Who will that housemate be?
Carlito: Well, I've been thinking... and I know who I'm going to nominate... The replacement nominee is going to be...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...





























...



























...
































...



























...



























...




























Carlito: Chris!
Chris: Wait, what?
Even: Chris, you are the replacement nominee this week.
Chris: This sucks.


Even: That means that the final nominees this week are Chris and Marshall. Good luck guys because soon the eviction ceremony will be here, and one of the Superheroes will be going home, who will it be? We'll see. Goodnight everyone!
All: Bye.


Chris: Well, this sucks. I could be the first housemate to go. I did not expect that, I just hope I get saved because I love this place. There's nothing else for me to do though to save myself, I guess campaigning could work. We'll just see.


Marshall: Yay! I'm still nominated... I hope the others keep me in, I really need to show them that I can have fun, I think they know that... Ugh, why have I got to be nominated the first week? All I can do now is hope and pray that I stay this week. I can't leave just now.




























Natasha: Wow, that POP competition was so HARD! I am very competitive in nature so I did my best because I just refused to throw that competition! I really want the others housemates to see me as a nice, friendly girl, who can be a real BEAST at competitions, and as a potential ally, you know... This game is all about forming alliances and socializing, and eventually, if I want to win this thing, I have to gain allies and for that I have to show my fellow HG's I am good at comps.


Skye: How was the POP competition?
Natasha: Um, tiring haha.
Skye: What did you have to do?
Natasha: We had to paint existing paintings by looking at them for like ten seconds.


Skye: How did they find a winner?
Natasha: The winner was the one who had the best similar looking painting.
Skye: Oh cool, I like painting.
Natasha: I thought I did until today haha.


Skye: Haha, I remember painting a picture of Ted Bundy once.
Natasha: Ted Bundy?
Skye: Yeah.
Natasha: Wasn't he a serial killer?


Skye: Um... yeah.
Natasha: Oh... okay?
Skye: Yeah, it was a good picture. The similarities scared me a little.
Natasha: You don't say.


Skye: Enough of that, I wanted to ask you something?
Natasha: Sure.
Skye: Well, I wanted to ask for a sort of alliance with you.
Natasha: With me?


Skye: Yeah, you seem like a good cookie.
Natasha: Sure, sounds great.
Skye: Thanks. I just wanted to make sure, especially since the game is levelling up now.
Natasha: We need allies in this game. Thanks for asking me again.




























Arian: I can't believe that you are still up for eviction.
Marshall: Haha, tell me about it.
Arian: Have you started campaigning for votes yet?
Marshall: I'm not going to.


Arian: Really? That'd be a wasted opportunity.
Marshall: Well, it seems like I'm begging.
Arian: And? Do you want to stay here?
Marshall. Yes.


Arian: Then you have to beg.
Marshall: Haha, it sounds bad when you say it like that.
Arian: Fine, campaign then. Either way you've got my vote.
Marshall: Thanks.


Arian: I'm just advising you to do that because... well...
Marshall: Well what?
Arian: You know.
Marshall: Do I?


Arian: Yeah... huh... What I mean is a lot of people in this house aren't the kindest.
Marshall: And hard to even look at, let alone talk to.
Arian: Exactly!
Marshall: This is gonna be a long hard day of campaigning.


Arian: You're right about that.
Marshall: I'm gonna get some sleep.
Arian: Same here, I've been doing tons today, I need the sleep.
Marshall: All I've seen you do is eat cheese grilled sandwiches, sounds like a lot of work.




























Gladys: Hey Chris.
Chris: Hey Gladys, congratulations on the win today.
Gladys: Thanks, it's a shame you were put up in my place though.
Chris: Yeah, that bit sucks.


Gladys: I'm sure you'll be safe though.
Chris: You think?
Gladys: Yeah, you're liked by everyone.
Chris: Marshall is though too.


Gladys: Maybe, but he won't be campaigning for votes, you probably should take advantage.
Chris: I actually might. It'll give me an advantage to sway votes my way.
Gladys: See! Just try keep hope, I hoped that I'd win today and I won.


Chris: Yeah I will... say, Gladys?
Gladys: Yes?
Chris: Which way are you voting?
Gladys: Um, well.


Chris: ...?
Gladys: I guess I'll keep you here. I haven't really spent any time with Marshall.
Chris: Oh, thanks I guess.
Gladys: It's okay.




























Elizabeth: I was quite surprised what happened today.
Carlito: Oh really?
Elizabeth: Yeah. I thought for sure you wouldn't put Chris up in Gladys' place.
Carlito: Oh, you were talking about my replacement? I thought you were gonna say something about Gladys.


Elizabeth: What do you mean by that?
Carlito: Well, your training with her didn't really help her out at all.
Elizabeth: So what if it didn't. Her confidence grew which could have helped her out.
Carlito: That is a crock of poo. The only thing that was needed was memory and a good paintbrush.


Elizabeth: I am not having this conversation, it's getting sour.
Carlito: I'm just telling you the truth.
Elizabeth: Either way she won, end of story.
Carlito: So, who are you going to vote for?


Elizabeth: I don't know.
Carlito: Come on, you must have some idea who you're gonna vote for?
Elizabeth: I do, but I'm not telling you.
Carlito: Why not?


Elizabeth: Because you are a power hungry psycho.
Carlito: No, I'm just playing a game. Like you are!
Elizabeth: It's coming off the wrong way then, that's what I got from you.
Carlito: Fine...


Carlito: Don't forget though Elizabeth, if you win HOH next week, you can't eliminate me, especially since you have a reason to dislike me now.
Elizabeth: Just go to bed. I've had enough with this conversation.
Carlito: Sure, whatever. I'll see you tomorrow Elizabeth.

Even: That is the end of the day! Gladys has won the POP competition and has saved herself from eviction this week. Chris however was not so lucky. Who will be leaving the house this week? Chris, or Marshall? We'll find out next time on Abnormality!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment