Sunday 21 April 2013

2.18: Burnt Out

Ziggy: Welcome to Abnormality! Where the drama spawns and all matter of crazy happens. 11 Contestants are isolated from the world for several weeks competing for the title of 'King/Queen of the House' and the all important prize money of $250,000. Last time on Abnormality, Azula won HOH and put up Brent and Ella for eviction. Both were unsuccessful though in saving themselves from the chopping block. So, with the week ending... will it be Brent or Ella who leaves the house. It's all on Abnormality!


Azula: Ah... it's nice to have this bar area clean for once.

*Brent enters*

Azula: Hi Brent.


Brent: I'm going today.
Azula: Don't say that...
Brent: I am... I'm the biggest target now.
Azula: You have as much chance of going as Ella has. You will be fine.


Brent: I doubt that... Noah hates me... Alex has avoided me all morning... Natalia...
Azula: Brent...
Brent: Natalia poisoned me. They're all against me.
Azula: Look... let's sit down.


Azula: I put you up as a pawn... my target is Ella.
Brent: It's a shame everyone else's target is me.
Azula: I'll persuade everyone to vote Ella out.
Brent: How?


Azula: Easy... I'm the HOH. When you have this power, you have benefits... you already know that though.
Brent: I do. Thanks Azula. I feel a little bit better anyway.
Azula: Good. Plus, even if you do go... you're free to do whatever you want.

Brent: You're right...
Azula: I know I am. Trust me Brent... I'll try and keep you in.


Brent: I trust you... I'm off for a shower then. Might aswell look swell for the eviction ceremony.
Azula: Okay.



























*Alex is doing chin-ups*

Alex: 27... 28... 29... 30. Ugh.

*Alex gets off the bar and rests. He gets back on the bar*

Alex: 31... 32...


*Ella enters*

Ella: Alex?
Alex: Huh?
Ella: Can we talk.
Alex: I'm doing something.
Ella: Alex.
Alex: Ugh... hurry up, what do you want?


Ella: What do I want? I want an apology.
Alex: An apology?
Ella: Yeah. For not using the veto on me.
Alex: I am not apologizing for anything!


Ella: What's the matter with you lately? You've got really moody.
Alex: Moody? I'm not the one eyeing up another guy in the house, am I?
Ella: I don't know what you're talking about.


Alex: You know exactly what you're talking about.
Ella: Oh yeah?
Alex: Yeah, I heard you talking with Azula in the HOH bathroom.
Ella: We were messing around.
Alex: It didn't sound that way to me. To me, it sounded like you wanted to be with Brent instead.


Ella: I love you though.
Alex: Shut your f*cking mouth! Love, what is love. Your definition of love really doesn't surprise me. I should've known not to go out with you.
Ella: Alex!
Alex: And when I have the chance I'm going to vote you straight out of the house.

Ella: Who gives a sh*t. I have the house on my side anyway. You're the biggest target in this house.
Alex: We'll see about that won't we.
Ella: Yes, we will.
Alex: You b*tch!
Ella: C*nt.


Alex: If you weren't a girl... I'd put you on your ar*e by now.
Ella: Sorry... what was that, I can't hear you? I'll see you once I get off the block.
Alex: Ugh...



























*Noah makes the bed*

Noah: Ah... I might take a little nap before the ceremony...


Noah: I wonder what I dream about today... I hope it was like last night where I won the FIFA world cup. Captain Noah... that sounds awesome.

*The door opens*

Noah: Hello?

*Noah lays on the bed*


Noah: What do you want?


Natalia: That's not a very nice way to greet a lady.
Noah: The thing is though... you're not a lady.
Natalia: You're right about that. Now listen... I've got a plan. Do you want in?


Noah: It depends, whats in it for me?
Natalia: Well, Brent won't be around anymore.
Noah: Okay... what's your plan then?


Natalia: It's simple really. 3 of us are voting, and if we vote Brent out... well, he's gone.
Noah: That's it.
Natalia: Yeah. So, are you going to vote Brent out or what?
Noah: What if I don't?
Natalia: I'll kill you. I'm just kidding... but seriously. I want that boy outta here.


Noah: I'll have to think about it. I'm not sure where my head is in the game anymore.
Natalia: Okay... just remember this Noah. If you vote for Brent with me, I'll save you when I win HOH. Bye now.
Noah: Bye.

*Natalia leaves*

Noah: Should I trust her... she has kept her word in everything... This is so hard to make a decision.
Ziggy (Voice Over): Contestants. Can you please go to the living room for the eviction ceremony...



























































































































Ziggy (Voice Over): Contestants! Welcome to the eviction ceremony. Brent or Ella will be the leaving the house today.


Ziggy (Voice Over): Everyone apart from the current HOH; Azula will be voting. However, Azula will be able to vote if the house fails to come to a majority vote.


Ziggy (Voice Over): So, without further or do... Alex, you are the first person to vote for the contestant you want to evict...


Alex: I vote to evict _______ because you betrayed certain people in this house and I don't like that one bit.


Natalia: I vote to evict _______ because I have to go with the majority. Sorry!


Noah: I vote to evict _______ because I can't trust you in the long run.

Ziggy (Voice Over): Right! The results are in... I can now reveal... that the person going home this week... with votes; 3-0 is...















































































































































































































































































































































































































































Ziggy (Voice Over): Brent!
Brent: Ha... as if. Full votes. Oh well.
Ziggy (Voice Over): Brent, you have been evicted! You have 10 seconds to say your goodbyes and come into the lobby for your interview!


Natalia: Oh no! Bye Brenty-kins.
Brent: You can drop the act now Natalia... I'm free.
Natalia: Grr... f*ck you. Go and kill yourself.
Brent: Charming.


Brent: Quick open the doors or I'll change my mind and drop kick Natalia.

Ziggy: Hi Brent.
Brent: Hi Ziggy man, Autumn!
Autumn: Hehe. Sit down Brent.


Ziggy: So, Brent, how do you feel about being the sixth contestant to be evicted?
Brent: It's sad, but at least I made it this far...


Brent: I'm just glad that I'm away from Natalia now... I should've lost it with her.
Ziggy: She has changed from the person we saw at the beginning.


Autumn: Right. Well, we've got a couple of good-bye tapes here for you. Let's see what the others said...

GOOD-BYE TAPES: 

ALEX: Hey Brent, sorry to vote you out but you went back on your word to Noah and it's hard to trust what you say and know what is going on in your head as a result of that. Bye dude.

NATALIA: Well, well, well.. Look who we have here. Funny how after you break my heart you're sent packing, eh? I hope it was worth it. I really wanted to go to the end with you, but some betrayals just can't be forgiven. You'll always have a special place in my heart.. HAHAHAHA just kidding. I hope you fall off a cliff. Bye-bye Brenty! *air kisses*

Brent: What a complete b*tch!
Ziggy: How do you feel about the good-bye tapes?

Brent: Haha. To be honest. They make me laugh... they make out as if I'm the villain who betrayed everyone... what hypocrites.
Ziggy: Have you any last thoughts on the game Brent?
Brent: Yeah, never go out with a red-head.
Ziggy: That advice will be taken.
Autumn: It was nice talking to you Brent. This is however, the end of the interview.
Brent: Thanks. It's been great.
Ziggy: And a very big thank you to Turner for submitting Brent for Season 2. Hopefully, we will see you next season!

Autumn: And one last announcement from us... this week on Abnormality! There is going to be a twist.
Ziggy: Yes there is. So contestants... be prepared to battle it out... because this twist is brutal... especially for the nominees. Haha. I'm Ziggy.
Autumn: And I'm Autumn... goodbye!

Ziggy (Voice Over): So, Brent was the sixth person to be evicted from the house. With a new week starting though, who will win the HOH competition and who will have to fight their way off the chopping block? And with the new twist included, will it stir up madness for the contestants. We'll find out on Abnormality!

No comments:

Post a Comment