Saturday 2 November 2019

5.4: Week Tuu

EVEN: Welcome to Abnormality- Season 5! We are back with an all new season with 12 new housemates who are willing to fight it out to win the competition! Over the next 9 weeks, all 12 housemates will be battling it out for the grand prize of $350,000 as well as a place in the hall of fame as one of our winners. Previously on Abnormality, Brandon and Jin found themselves on the block after being nominated by our first HOH; Chef Bertha. Jin luckily won the POP challenge where he saved himself from the chopping block. Unfortunately Charlotte was nominated as a replacement for Jin on the block and was voted out of the house with a 5-4 majority. With a new week beginning, who will raise to power? Who will find themselves on the block? We'll find out on this episode of... Abnormality!


LANA: Those sunflowers look rather... sad. Why would anyone put a picture of that up in a bathroom? Oh well, time to scrub up.

*LANA sits back into the bath... something isn't quite as it should be though.*


LANA: Finally! I can get some time to myself, I wish I could have found the lock to that door much faster than I did.

*There is a tapping on the door.*

AMAR: Lana!? Are you still in there? I need to pee.
LANA: Oh, sorry Amar. I've just been in the bath.


AMAR: You've been in there for almost an hour now.
LANA: Yeah sorry about it, I've just been testing out these need bath bombs. Very exciting stuff I tell you.
AMAR: Bath bombs? When did we get those?


LANA: He always asks so many questions, I'll give him 5 stars for consistency.
AMAR: Lana? When did we get the bath bombs?
LANA: These are my own, I brought them with me from the outside. I've been saving them for when I'm feeling a bit homesick.


LANA: I think the other housemates are beginning to suspect I'm a mermaid. I should have just kept my extensions in all the time, but I love my natural blue hair. I need to find time for a nice long swim when no one else is around so I'll be at my best for the HOH challenge... the only thing that works at the moment is the bath though. I know I won't be able to take a break for a drink in the middle of it, whatever it is. I can't show any weakness or I could end up nominated, like a shark attacking the weak. I will do whatever it takes to stay in the game.


AMAR: Alright, I'll leave you to it then, please could you hurry up though. I really need to pee soon or we're gonna have a messy situation.
LANA: Absolutely, I won't be much longer.
AMAR: Thank you! Hmm... no it's nothing.


LANA: Ugh, my scales have been so dry. Better drench them as much as I can.

*LANA continues to bathe in the bath.*

LANA: That should be enough to last me a few more days. Better dry myself off before he pee's all over the carpet in the living room. Gosh, no one wants that.

























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""


STEWART: Shouldn't we go somewhere a little more private to discuss this?
BLAIR: No, why would we need to?
STEWART: W-well, I-I mean the person who w-we are trying to take out is right over there in the kitchen. She is bound to hear all of this.


BLAIR: Trust me, she is as deaf as a doorknob. I was talking to her the other day and she didn't hear one word I said. We're fine.
GRIFFIN: In that case, let's talk strategy. I think it is safe to say that everyone's target in the house this week is Chef Bertha. I mean, she is automatically nominated on the block and she has annoyed everyone at least once since we all started the game.


BLAIR: Easily she is the one to get out of here this week, she's a nightmare.
BRANDON: Plus I want to get her out after my first week nominations, I know it sounds petty but it's really not. I promised Charlotte I would if she left.
BLAIR: All we have to do is to make sure she stays on the block. It's going to be difficult but we can all pull it off.


BRANDON: Absolutely! All of us are eligible to win the HOH. Once we win, that'll guarantee at least one of us in the POP challenge who could potentially stop her from winning and staying in the house.
BLAIR: However, does that mean we should nominate other alliance members to secure more spots in the challenge? That sounds a bit risky for me.


BRANDON: It is a risk, however if everyone is committed to the plan then there won't be any surprises or backdoors in store.
CHEF BERTHA: Dose young 'uns must think me as dumb as a bag'a rocks. Dose little rascals, teh lot of 'em.


CHEF BERTHA: Pfft... dem young 'uns think me is deaf, mhmm? Dem young 'uns in me dorm also think dat, and talk behind me back about me... but dey're forgettin' one thing: Chef Bertha ain't deaf, and Chef Bertha ain't stupid. So, with me arse on the choppin' block this week, what's poor ol' Bertha gonna do? Hmm, me thinks me should give Janelle an offer to try. And then me can forge an alliance with dose slightly less young 'uns and from there on out we divide and conquer dem really young 'uns! And then me laugh and point as dey all get picked off one-by-one... First me's gotta get me own arse save though. Hmm...


STEWART: I-it look's like we have a plan. I-I look forward to see if it works.
GRIFFIN: I hope it does work, it would be great if it did.
BRANDON: I agree, as long as Chef Bertha is the one walking out of those doors at the end of this week, we can happily say this plan was successful. Good meeting guys, good luck for the HOH. Let's do this!

























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""


JANELLE: What's the matter lovey? It looks like you've been chewing on a wasp all the morning.
JONAH: I'm just annoyed, it's fine. Don't worry about it.
JANELLE: Jonah dear, I don't like to see anyone upset... not if they don't deserve it anyway. You can tell me what is up.


JONAH: Look I'm fine alright, just leave me alone.
JANELLE: If you come at me with that tone again we are going to have some serious problems mister!
JONAH: I'm sorry, I'm just frustrated... Charlotte, should have been the one to stay in the game, but no Brandon had to stay. Now he's strutting about like he is god's gift.


JANELLE: She was a pleasant girl but unfortunately she didn't get enough votes. There isn't anything that could have been done.
JONAH: I know, it blows big time. Ugh.
JANELLE: You cannot let her bring you down though, you might have took a liking to her but this is your game you need to worry about!


JONAH: You've got a point, I'm sorry I just really connected with her. She was my best friend in here.
JANELLE: Lovey, you've only known her a week. You can't become best friends within one week of knowing someone.


JONAH: Maybe, maybe not. I felt a connection with Charlotte though and her with me too. I know it.
JANELLE: If she means a lot to you, then you need to play this game properly. You're a smart boy but you need to keep your feelings under wraps.


JONAH: Okay...
JANELLE: Know that you have friends still here too, you're looking right at one.
JONAH: Thanks Janelle. I think I needed this talk.
JANELLE: No worries lovey, now come with me. I'm going to get a soda and I think you'd benefit from one too.
JONAH: Yeah, I'd like that.

























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""


JIN: Jin happy- both here today.
BRANDON: Same man, I thought for sure I was a goner once I was put up alongside Charlotte on the block.
JIN: Charlotte going- very sad. At day end- it's game. People have to go.


BRANDON: Yeah, that is the game. I think a few people would have liked to have seen me go instead of Charlotte though.
JIN: Really? Jin not seen this- all like Brandon.
BRANDON: I wouldn't be so sure Jin. I've been getting strong vibes from a few guys in the house that I'm not wanted here.


JIN: Who are you talking about?
BRANDON: Well, one person for sure is Jonah. He's been avoiding me ever since Charlotte left. I'm not sure what his problem is.
JIN: Oh Jonah, Jonah good man. Very unsure why he do that?!


BRANDON: Looks like yours truly managed to stay in this house. While I am very sad to see Charlotte, the person I bonded the most with leave so early, it was really a 'her or me' situation. My grandfather always told me if you have that one opportunity like this game, you can't waste it for a boy or girl. Jonah doesn't seem to be pleased with the eviction at all. Since Charlotte is gone, he is kinda giving me a hard time and pretty much glares at me with this 'you don't deserve to be here' look... and it kinda rubs me the wrong way since it wasn't my fault that I got nominated by Chef Bertha. I assume that he liked Charlotte a lot, and I most certainly can't blame him because I did too, but if he wants to continue the blame game then I'm not sure if drama will happen eventually. I do hope I am wrong with my thoughts and all this is just a big misunderstanding on my part since Jonah always seemed like a nice dude. Maybe it is just my childhood in Texas that made me sort of paranoid when it comes to some social interactions. After all, Texas is quite a conservative state and although I do a lot for my community, I still get these weird looks from people for four different reasons: I'm Jewish, I have a party past, I have an illegitimate daughter and I'm bisexual. So basically no attributes you would associate with a traditional family man. I still have situations where people are slightly or even highly intolerant towards me, but I think I have grown a thick skin over these years. The only thing I hate are people who pretend to be somebody and either trash talk you behind your back or want to use you for their own devious deeds. If my feelings about Jonah are true, which I really don't hope, Jonah has to be careful. I am a gentle and nice man but you REALLY don't want to get on my bad side.


JIN: Jonah is very emotional- he had lot of stuff in his life happen.
BRANDON: Oh, is that so?
JIN: Yeah. His girlfriend- she died not too long ago. Over year now I think.
BRANDON: I... didn't know about that. You don't think that could have anything to do with his attitude changing do you?


JIN: Love- it's strange. Can do crazy things to you. You must know, you fallen in love before, no?
BRANDON: I mean, yeah. I've fallen in love... can't say I know how it feels to be loved though. The only one who truly loves me back is Abby. I miss her Jin.
JIN: You handsome man- you'll find someone to love you. Your daughter will love you- she watches show and see's her daddy being fun... and good and happy.


BRANDON: Your kids will be proud too! You've been a real credit to your family.
JIN: My kids- older now. Busy meeting with friends, having fun, buying house... you know, other stuff.
BRANDON: Bless you Jin, I'm glad I've made friends with you.

























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""


AMAR: You are going to end up being a pro fusbal player by the end of this season, you know that right?
TRICERATOPS: Hehe, I can't help it. I'm really getting my kicks from this lately.
AMAR: What do you do outside the house? Do you ever play games like this? You're really good at them.


TRICERATOPS: No, I don't have much time for any free time nowadays. If I'm not running my business I'm usually playing with my cat.
AMAR: You have a cat? What is his name?
TRICERATOPS: He's called Gee, he's such a cutie patootie. He loves playing with string, won't play with any of the other toys.


AMAR: What kind of business do you run?
TRICERATOPS: It's a fashion business... well, not really. I make clothes.
AMAR: Clothes? Anything in particular?
TRICERATOPS: Whatever the client wants I suppose, just give me your specification and brief and I'll whip up something fabulous and funky.


AMAR: I imagine you get some very... uhh, eccentric requests.
TRICERATOPS: Oh you have no idea dude, I think my most 'out there' request was to make a set of dresses. The client was doing some sort of animal parade and wanted a whole plethora of animals. It took a long time but I finally got them out. I like projects like that, they test your creativity.


TRICERATOPS: Amar and I are cooking up a real good broth of a friendship with each other. I find him totally cool and interesting and love hearing about his beliefs and his life. I HAVE to bring him home once we finish the season to meet Gee, I think he would absolutely love Amar and his crazy dreadlocks!


AMAR: Say, if you do ever want to take a break from the rat race of life, you're always welcome to come with me to this ranch. A lot of free folk go there, you can stay for as long as you like rent free but in compensation for you staying you have to do work on the ranch. It's super cool and everyone is really chill, I think you'd like it.
TRICERATOPS: That does sound nice, sounds like a nice calm retreat from the world. I'll have to check it out after the show. That's if, you still want me to go?
AMAR: Absolutely, anyone is welcome there... within reason of course.


TRICERATOPS: That's so rad, thank you man!

*TRICERATOPS scores a goal.*

AMAR: Hey! You snuck a goal past me.
TRICERATOPS: You should have had your hands on the turners dude.
AMAR: Fair enough, you better watch out I'll come back and win it now.
TRICERATOPS: Yeah okay dude, we'll see.

























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""


JANELLE: You want me to create an alliance with you lovey?
CHEF BERTHA: Me think we could be a good team! Chef Bertha and Janelle, teh Velma and Louise of Abnormality!
JANELLE: I haven't got any alliances Bertie, I think it could be a good decision.


CHEF BERTHA: Me is pleased yer agreeing. Yer do have some influence over teh house though. People respect Janelle.
JANELLE: I can only thank myself for that, I demand respect from the others- especially the younger ones in here.


CHEF BERTHA: Me don't trust 'em. Me know they're tryin' to get me out this week now me arse is on teh chopping block.
JANELLE: Are you sure about that?
CHEF BERTHA: Yeah, me heard 'em this mornin'. Me thinks they might be targeting us older people.
JANELLE: Is that so?


CHEF BERTHA: Yeah. Dey said Bertha needs to go. Dey gonna nominate other people with me and get me and dem out.
JANELLE: Who was saying this?
CHEF BERTHA: We got dat nerdy guy, teh shy actor guy, the bat girl and the blonde cute one.
JANELLE: That's an interesting bunch, sounds to me they've got an alliance.


CHEF BERTHA: Dey need to be stopped. Me gonna get me spatula and go to town on 'em.
JANELLE: No you won't. Leave it with me, if I can have a sit down and discuss everything with them I may be able to come to an agreement to keep you in the game.


CHEF BERTHA: Me is a very big target, me hopes you can talk some sense into dem young 'uns.
JANELLE: I can talk anyone around, it's a talent.
CHEF BERTHA: Me is very grateful for yer help Janelle. Thank you.

























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""


BLAIR: Are you ready to get a beatdown Jin?
JIN: No- Jin play darts, time to time.
BLAIR: You kept that quiet sir, you're full of surprises aren't you?
JIN: Can't show cards at once. Need to keep close before you show.


*JIN throws his second dart and gets the bullseye.*

JIN: Yes! See, point at target and throw. The dart will go towards your spot.
BLAIR: I got some tough competition here, you're going down though Jin! I promise you that.
JIN: All talk from Blair!


JIN: Jin is here for second week, I- happy to be here. Nearly gone home before, not again. I will, gonna get one new win this week, send home a big target from the game. Lots- under value my skills, they will be sorry when they go home instead of Jin. I'll be waving- goodbye.


JIN: Stance not proper.
BLAIR: My stance is fine, you're just trying to put me off.
JIN: I'm just giving my view.
BLAIR: Thanks but not thanks. I got this.


*LANA chows down on her pudding.*

BLAIR: Do you mind, your munching is off-putting.

LANA: Oh, I'm so sorry. I tried to stay quiet over here.

*BLAIR throws the dart and misses the board.*


JIN: I told you- wrong stance, bad throw.
BLAIR: Beat it Jin, I was just distracted by Lana.
JIN: Excuses, all I hear right now.
BLAIR: Pfft, I could win you any other day. Just wait Jin, I'll get some practice in and then I'll win this game.


BLAIR: Okay, yes Jin beat me at a game of darts. So what? It's just darts... I wish I could have won though, he's like a machine! Who knew a man so old could absolutely be a beast at EVERYTHING! I might have to try and form an alliance with him... he could be the comp beast I need to survive in this game.


BLAIR: Next time as well Lana has to stay away... or not eat anything.
LANA: My munching wasn't that loud? Was it, no... I can't be a noisy eater.

EVEN: HELLO HOUSEMATES! THE TIME HAS COME TO START OUR SECOND HOH CHALLENGE! CAN YOU ALL PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE CHALLENGE ARENA!

























*******
























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""


EVEN: Hello housemates! Welcome to the second HOH challenge. This challenge is called, 'The WPM Test: Yeti Edition'. Today you all find yourself taking the test of all tests at Abnormality's favourite school for Yeti's! You will all take part in a very intense test that will examine your typing speeds.


EVEN: In front of you is a computer, on the computer a paragraph of text will appear. Once you start the test, the timer will be activated and you will have to type out the paragraph as fast as you can. You will be marked on your accuracy of spelling, punctuation and alliteration. Your scores can only be submitted if you score 98% or above on accuracy, anything less and your score will be disqualified.


EVEN: The housemate with the highest WPM score will be the winner of this challenge and get the power to nominate two people. As Chef Bertha is currently on the block with her automatic nomination punishment from the first HOH challenge, she will not be eligible to nominate.


EVEN: Before we start with the first set of housemates, does anyone have any questions in regards to the challenge?
YETI STUDENT: Ugh yeah, can I please check my Facebook. I'm waiting on a very important message back from my friend.
EVEN: Umm... sure, why not. Anyone else? No? Perfect, let's get this challenge started!


JIN: Tests different each time. Some hard, some not hard. Could it be strategic to add both in for players?
LANA: I'm glad you saw that too, I bet that is a little thing to take notice of. Get the easy ones done and you will have better odds at winning.


BRANDON: These easier ones aren't that much better. I'm typing the best I can but I can't get anything higher than 97% on accuracy.
LANA: You just have to concentrate. Accuracy might be more important than speed for this challenge.


YETI TEACHER: Excuse me students, can you please keep the noise down! You aren't supposed to talk during your tests.
BRANDON: Sorry... sir... uhh, miss? Whatever you are.
YETI TEACHER: How very dare you!


JIN: I'm having fun typing, though this text good to read.
LANA: Which paragraph is it?
JIN: 'What is Life' by Ella Deuber.
LANA: Interesting, I haven't had that one yet.


BRANDON: Okay, I'm getting better each time. I'm happy with that.
LANA: Is it above the 98% now?
BRANDON: Not quite but I'm getting closer with each submission. How are you doing with the challenge?
LANA: I'm an okay typer, I'm just focusing on getting past the 98%. I'll worry about my score later.


YETI STUDENT: Excuse me sir, could I borrow your pen? I forgot mine at home.
JIN: You speak with me? I have no pen.
YETI STUDENT: You came to class with no pen? You're so gonna get in trouble with the teacher, she's very harsh.
JIN: Uhh, okay.


EVEN: Please can I get you all to submit your last test? I will take the results of your best test and use that for the final scores.
LANA: ...And, submitted!
EVEN: Thank you guys, your tests have been stored and will be verified. Please could you send the next housemates in!

























*******



























*The next 3 housemates enter the challenge arena.*

EVEN: Welcome guys, I hope you are all ready to participate. Is there anything you need to know before you do the tests? No, good luck!


YETI STUDENT: I finally got that message! Waaaaait a minute, this isn't the message I was waiting for. I can't believe they would do that to me. I'm so sad.
EVEN: Uhm, what are you doing here?
YETI STUDENT: I have to finish an essay for my teacher up there at the front.
EVEN: There's an actual school for Yeti's? Why am I surprised after everything I've seen on this show.


STEWART: I-I'm struggling with the commas, t-they are setting me back.
AMAR: I'm finding the punctuation tough too. I think it's best to be extra careful and concentrate on trying to get everything in.
STEWART: I-I should be good with lines, I-I learn them for a living.


TRICERATOPS: You know what would make this challenge even better? Instead of using English language, it should be in wingdings and we have to input that!
AMAR: Good idea! I for one would struggle, I haven't got a clue what wingding belongs to what letter.


AMAR: During this HOH challenge, my main focus is on this paragraph. I'm doing my best to keep concentration and eliminate any external distractions but it is easier said then done. Luckily, I'm not sure I want this HOH challenge, so it's just a bit of challenge practice for when I truly want the HOH.


AMAR: That is probably the best score I'm going to get for that. I'll submit it.
STEWART: Is anyone finding the accuracy very difficult?
AMAR: I was at the start but I'm getting it down now.
STEWART: I-I better keep going then.


TRICERATOPS: On a real note, does anyone really want this HOH challenge?
STEWART: I-I don't want to, but I-I have a deal with the other guys.
TRICERATOPS: You don't have to win it for them you know, it is your game to play not theirs.


AMAR: Trix told me about the plan Brandon had to get out Chef Bertha this week, if he feels so strong about it... why don't we just flop the challenge and let him win? He wants to make some big moves so it'd be best to give him the opportunity to do so.


YETI STUDENT: Hehehe, check your messages Trix!
TRICERATOPS: Huh?

*TRICERATOPS opens up a message from the yeti student.*

TRICERATOPS: OH-EM-GEE! That's utterly disturbing!
YETI STUDENT: BAHAHAHAHAHA!


YETI TEACHER: What is going on? You at the back, stay behind at the end. I won't tolerate you sending rudies to the other students.
YETI STUDENT: It wasn't a rudie, I swear!
EVEN: Please can you submit your last test for the challenge! Okay, it looks like we have received them all now. Please could you send in the last set of housemates when you leave guys!

























*******

























*The last 4 housemates enter the challenge arena.*

EVEN: Welcome guys, I hope you are all ready to participate. Is there anything you need to know before we do the test?
BLAIR: Yeah, did Janelle know that her family was coming to guest in this episode?


JANELLE: Blair! Don't you dare... behave!
BLAIR: It's only a joke, sorry.
JANELLE: Chicken livered bugger.
EVEN: Ahem, on that note. Let's begin the tests!


GRIFFIN: I remember some of these texts from school, so many memories.
JONAH: These texts are starting to annoy me, I'm missing out on the accuracy level by a few percent each time.
GRIFFIN: Come on mate, you can do it!


JONAH: I wish I could but I'm just getting frustrated.
GRIFFIN: Please don't just give up on it.
JONAH: I'll give it a few more attempts, if I still can't make it I'm throwing the towel in though.


JONAH: With everything that has gone on in the past week, I'm finding it very hard to put my all into this challenge. The fact I don't want the HOH is an even bigger drain on my energy to do well... I might just have to flop this challenge and cross my fingers I don't go up this week.


BLAIR: I kinda hoped there would be some sort of Mary Shelley text included in this challenge, or perhaps an Edgar Allen Poe excerpt. That would be so radical.
JANELLE: Oh lovey, those two were pioneers of their craft.
BLAIR: I know right, I love their stories!


JANELLE: This keyboard is a little clunky. I wish I would have had mine from home, I would have had this done in a flash.

*JANELLE inputs the words for her paragraph.*


JONAH: You know what, I'll just submit this one... it's the closest I'm going to get to the actual accuracy marker.
GRIFFIN: Have you got more than 98% accuracy on your test?
JONAH: No, I don't want to do it any more. Someone else can have this HOH.


BLAIR: Looks like Jonah has thrown the challenge, that's good news for me. One person out of the way from getting the HOH. Thank you very much.

*BLAIR finishes off a paragraph.*


JANELLE: I could complete paragraphs all day.
BLAIR: You have an advantage over all of us, you are always in front of your computer typing away.
JANELLE: Correct lovey, I am however doing work though and not just surfing the web.


JANELLE: I am very proud to say I work in administration! Yes, a lot of people do look down on the profession but they don't understand the man power it takes to keep a company running- especially all of the little bitty stuff no one else wants to do. Anyways I digress, this challenge is up my alley. I'm feeling very confident that I could win this challenge.


EVEN: Please can all housemates submit their last test!

*The housemates submit their final test.*

EVEN: Thank you housemates, it is greatly appreciated!


EVEN: Now that I have all the tests submitted, I will verify everyone's best scores and tally them up to see who our winner is. While I'm doing this, do you have any encouraging words Mrs. Yeti?
YETI TEACHER: Good luck housemates... and don't do drugs!
EVEN: Inspiring!

*EVEN tallies up all the scores from the tests.*

EVEN: I have looked through all the tests and have found everyone's best scores. I have looked over the results and can reveal we do have a winner!

*The tension builds up as the housemates gather in the challenge arena.*

EVEN: Without further or do, I can now reveal... the winner who submitted the highest score is...

























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******

























EVEN: Griffin!
GRIFFIN: I won the HOH challenge? Wow, that's great.

HOH Scores:

Griffin- 146 (Acc: 99.60%)
Amar- 109 (Acc: 100%)
Janelle- 79 (Acc: 98.69%)
Jin- 62 (Acc: 99.58%)
Triceratops- 62 (Acc: 98.17%)
Lana- 60 (Acc: 100%)
Brandon- 50 (Acc: 99.22%)
Stewart- 45 (Acc: 98.80%)
Blair- 43 (Acc: 98.97%)
Jonah- 22 (Acc: 97.46%)- Below accuracy requirement. Disqualified

EVEN: Congratulations Griffin! You are the HOH this week. With this new power you are immune from eviction this week and will have the power to nominate two nominees to put on the chopping block... Blair & Jonah, as you are the two lowest scoring players for this HOH challenge you are the Have-Nots for the week. You will only have access to slop and will eat nothing but slop for the week.
BLAIR: Nooooooo! Not another week of slop. I can't.


EVEN: Now we know who our new HOH is, it is time to return to the ceremony area and discover this week's nominees.

*The housemates leave to go to the ceremony area.*

























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""


EVEN: Welcome back to the ceremony area housemates! First of all, I'd like to congratulate Griffin on his HOH win!
GRIFFIN: Thank you Even.


EVEN: Your HOH win gives you the chance to nominate two people for eviction this week. Your two nominees, along with yourself, Chef Bertha and two randomly selected housemates will compete in the POP challenge to earn the veto. I hope you have given this some thought because the time has come to nominate!


EVEN: Following Chef Bertha's punishment from the first HOH challenge, she is not eligible to nominate this week. For the clarification on rules, Chef Bertha cannot be replaced on the block if she saves herself in the upcoming POP challenge. If one of your nominees tonight wins the POP challenge, they will be able to save themselves and a replacement will be needed for them on the block. With this new information...


EVEN: Griffin, who are you going to nominate this week...

*Tense music starts.*

GRIFFIN: Even, I would like to nominate...

























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******

























GRIFFIN: Janelle and Stewart. I consulted my dice and this is what they told me to do.
JANELLE: You've made a big mistake lovey.
STEWART: I-I... hmm...

EVEN: I'm so sorry guys but Griffin has decided to nominate you for eviction. All is not lost though, all three of you are automatically enrolled onto the POP challenge for a chance to save yourself from the block.


EVEN: With that news, it's time to conclude the nominations ceremony. I will see you all again at the POP challenge where one person will win the veto and have the chance to save one of the nominees from the block! Goodbye everybody!
ALL: Bye Even.

























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""


JANELLE: I'm not sure about you lovey, but I feel like we are both swimming in a shark tank and those sharks and closing in.
CHEF BERTHA: Me don't think of a shark tank, more just dem young 'uns up to their tricks again.


JANELLE: I think the best thing both of us could do, is if I was the one to win the POP challenge. If you win there would be no benefit for either of us. If I win, I can get one of Griffin's friends to influence him into nominating someone else.
CHEF BERTHA: Me like teh idea of dat. But who would be teh target?


JANELLE: I think our best bet lies with Amar or Jonah... at the moment I feel they could be the better options to go with.
CHEF BERTHA: Me like doin' this spy stuff, me feels like James Bond.
JANELLE: If we are to save me though, I am going to need your full support in the next challenge.


CHEF BERTHA: Me gonna be behind you one hundred percent.
JANELLE: Thank you, I guess our alliance is truly in action starting now.
CHEF BERTHA: Yesss... it definitely looks dat way.
JANELLE: You better get to bed lovey, you look like you are going to doze off.

























*******

























GRIFFIN: I am so happy that I won my first challenge! I hope its the first of many more to come. Although I have won, I think I've upset Stewart by nominating him. The others and myself agreed this would be the best strategy though to get another member on the POP challenge. I'm going to check in with Stew, see if everything is okay with tonight's choice.


GRIFFIN: Brandon is happy that the plan is coming together, I want to know how you are feeling though? You seem rather down after I revealed the nominations earlier tonight.
STEWART: I-It does hurt, I know it was the plan... I thought for sure Brandon would have been the one on the block instead of me.


GRIFFIN: I did consider putting him up instead of you...
STEWART: B-but you didn't... I-I just don't want this to be my last week.
GRIFFIN: Trust me buddy, you are just a pawn for this week. You're safe.
STEWART: I'm not confident it'll work. You've seen people be used as pawns before in this game and they go home instead. I-I... just... ugh.


STEWART: I-I am enjoying my time here, b-but after tonight's nominations I'm left a little bit... uhh, like I've been caught in a storm. This plan sounded much better earlier, I wasn't nominated then which was a bonus. I-I am going to have to pull it out of the bag in the POP challenge if I want to stay though. Being a pawn can go either way, and I-I don't want it to go south. I'm not ready to go.


GRIFFIN: Luckily, we have two players we can rely on in the POP challenge. All we can hope for is we get someone who is behind the plan too.
STEWART: Y-Yeah. If for whatever reason it doesn't work... what will the plan be?


GRIFFIN: Let's not think about that now, all our focus needs to be on this POP challenge. If it doesn't go our way, we can then come up with a plan.
STEWART: It'd be me vs. Janelle. I-I may have a chance but, ugh I dunno.
GRIFFIN: Don't worry about it, you're safe pal.





EVEN: On that note, it's time to conclude this episode! Following the events of the episode, will Janelle, Stewart or Chef Bertha be able to save themselves from the block? And if they do, who will be put up in their place? Thank you for reading and please come back next time for the second POP challenge! Goodnight everybody.



HOUSEMATES:

Amar Thanos (Turner)
Blair Lunanova (ninjakid150)
Brandon Cohen (YJB19299)
Chef Bertha (M13Vulpecula)
Griffin Bryant (WinteryGarnet)
Janelle Waiter (HayloHusky)
Jin Chang (kittymeow)
Jonah Goodwin (Alleenmens)
Lana Mahi'ai (SimTresa)
Stewart Murray (lillibattenberg)
Triceratops O'Dell (Tigerblu11)

12th: Charlotte Winterbourne (twiddle3)

No comments:

Post a Comment