Friday 19 April 2019

4.18: Sixth Eviction

EVEN: Welcome to Abnormality- Season 4! This season we follow 12 new housemates who are battling it out to win the grand prize of $250,000 in addition to the title of 'King/Queen of the House'. Following the sixth HOH challenge, Giuliano and Teresa found themselves on the block. Both housemates failed to remove themselves from the block when Randall won the POP challenge- deciding not to use the veto on either nominee. Now that the eviction day is here, who will manage to save themselves from Eviction and continue in the competition? Let's find out on Abnormality!

KATHARINA: Coopie, what are you doing on top of the drawers? You shouldn't be up there should you?

*LIL COOP SNOOP just stares back at KATHARINA. He isn't bothered, he does what he likes.*

KATHARINA: Still you're too cute to scold.

KATHARINA: Did I tell you that Teresa and I apologised on my birthday? It was rather nice... I'm still very unsure whether I should believe her though. To me it felt like a genuine apology, but she is a very intelligent woman- she knows how to play the game. You don't think this could be part of her master plan?

*LIL COOP SNOOP really couldn't care less about master plans. KATHARINA comes forward and picks up LIL COOP SNOOP.*

KATHARINA: Come here baby boo, it doesn't matter does it? I think I'm just obsessing over nothing.
LIL COOP SNOOP: Squeak!
KATHARINA: You made a sound! I was worried when you were silent, it isn't like you to be quiet.

KATHARINA: Well, today is the eviction... Giuliano or Teresa will be going... I'd still like Teresa to go... I know we made up and I know I'm still a little paranoid over her, but in the grand scheme of things- she is the bigger rival in my game- not only social wise but challenge wise too. She's already proven her strength by winning a challenge.

KATHARINA: And with not many weeks left, every move counts in this game- even if it doesn't seem like that move will pay off. Do you understand anything I'm saying to you Coopie?

*LIL COOP SNOOP begins to purr, his purr sounds like a mix of satisfaction and a gentle growl.*

KATHARINA: Never mind that, who wants a treat?

*LIL COOP SNOOP stands to attention. KATHARINA puts LIL COOP SNOOP on the floor and reveals a treat she has been hiding in her pocket.*

KATHARINA: Now, stand! Awesome, here you go buddy.

*KATHARINA gives LIL COOP SNOOP the treat.*

























---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TERESA: "A small moan escapes my mouth as my insides melt and unfurl". That isn't alluring, I've read more saucy things in the Romantica Chronicles than this.

*TERESA can hear a commotion in the kitchen. She puts her book down on the side.*

TERESA: What on earth is going on in there?

*TERESA enters. She notices the bottom of the kitchen counter is stripped off a little bit- revealing that the possessions taken a few weeks back have made their way back here.*

TERESA: Why are you too shouting? What the...
RANDALL: It's Giu!

GIULIANO: Please... I can explain!
RANDALL: He's the one who's been takin' our things! Caught 'im red handed just now.
TERESA: Giuliano, is this true?
GIULIANO: I... ugh...
RANDALL: Come on nah boy, don't try and dig ya way outta this!

RANDALL: Don't lie to us, I can't stand people lyin'!
GIULIANO: Fine, it was me! But it's not what it looks like, I wasn't going to keep them, I was going to return them, I swear!
RANDALL: That makes it better? I didn't take ya for a thief Giu.

RANDALL: How can anyone do that to nice people such as the guys in this house? It's mad, did he think he wouldn't get found out? I know I shouldn't judge, 'specially considerin' my past but it's downright wrong, plain and simple.

TERESA: I am shocked, truly shocked.
RANDALL: Ya best hand out everyone's things back to 'em.
GIULIANO: I'm sorry, I really am.
RANDALL: ...It ain't gonna reflect well goin' into this vote.

TERESA: At least we solved the mystery of the thief... It's not as good as I thought it would have been.
GIULIANO: Please forgive me, it's a problem I've dealt with for years... I'm very sorry- please...
TERESA: I accept your apology, I'm not sure if the others will be as understanding.

TERESA: I am very disappointed in Giuliano, he apologised for his actions but he only apologised for being caught. If Randall didn't see him today, who knows how long it would have continued on for... and would he have given back the possessions? It's very hard to call... On the plus side though, this may just work in my favour. People may drift their support in my direction instead... Fingers crossed that happens, I am not ready to leave this house. I do understand I'm not the most popular though. I'm nervous.

























-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*MAYA sneezes.*

MAYA: Oh dear, Maya is coming down with the plague. May the good people at home pray for Maya's recovery!

*MAYA reaches for the tissues.*

SHIRLEY: The plague? I doubt you'll have the plague dear.
MAYA: Maya isn't so sure, Maya heard there has been a rise in rare diseases lately. Maya would be unlucky enough to catch one.
SHIRLEY: You unlucky? I'd say you were quite lucky to be honest.

*MAYA blows her nose.*

MAYA: Maya is grateful for your kindness. Maya also has one question for Shirley...
SHIRLEY: A question? Sure. What is it?
MAYA: Maya has been thinking about this upcoming eviction. Maya is unsure of who to get rid of... Maya also realises there's not many evictions left. Maya needs to know who is on her team... Shirley... are you on Maya's team?

SHIRLEY: Of course! I'd like to think I'm very close with you, we share a lot of the same beliefs and ideas and I like being in your company... why do you ask?
MAYA: Maya wants to stay in this game, as does everyone else. Maya keeps thinking of what Porsha said and has been keeping thoughts about alliances in my head since she has left.

MAYA: Maya needs to know her alliances to keep her promise to Porsha to win. Maya would like Shirley to come with her to the final. If Shirley is still an ally of Maya, then Maya will do her best to eliminate Shirley's enemies as well as Maya's.
SHIRLEY: You can trust me, I will do my best to get us both to the final!

MAYA: Maya feels like this game has entered into the next phase, Maya notices that the house hasn't got many people inside any more so Maya now has to play smart to make sure she is in the final! Maya can do this, Maya has never backed down from a challenge in her life and will continue to do her best to win...
PRODUCER: Actually, you did give up on Week 5's POP...
MAYA: Maya is not amused, Maya will destroy you with her death stare!

*MAYA death stares at the producer. Nothing happens.*

MAYA: Now that we have a deal, who is the biggest enemy to this alliance? Maya and Shirley need to remove the biggest threat at the moment.
SHIRLEY: Out of Giuliano and Teresa... it is hard to say, should we discuss this more thoroughly?
MAYA: Maya thinks that would be a good idea!

SHIRLEY: This eviction is very tricky. Looking at both of the nominees, I have some very good reasons to get rid of both of them- unfortunately the game doesn't work like that... so, who should I get rid of? I'm not sure I know who to vote for just yet. I guess it'll be easier once I'm there in this chair casting my vote, until then I have a lot to think about.

























---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KATHARINA: I am surprised it was Giuliano out of everyone. Did he explain why he did it in the first place?
TERESA: He tried, Hot Dog was confronting him before he could explain in further detail about his actions.

*TERESA puts her notebook into her blue backpack.*

TERESA: They should be safe in here, I swear this book has done a full circuit of the house while I have been here.
KATHARINA: It's a shame too, he is going to carry the guilt with him for the rest of his time in the house.

TERESA: Luckily that won't be too long for him though.
KATHARINA: I beg to differ... you think he will go home today?
TERESA: ...I'd like to think so. I'd also like to think his actions won't go unrecognised with the rest of the housemates here.

KATHARINA: Yes... well... just because an event happens doesn't secure their exit out of this game. I wouldn't be so confident.
TERESA: By the sounds of it, you're expecting me to go...
KATHARINA: If I am honest... yes. I am expecting you to go.
TERESA: Oh... what is your reasoning?

KATHARINA: As much as Giuliano is dishonest and sneaky, you aren't the most popular person in the house. The other's may have loyalties that lie deeper to Giu than to you.
TERESA: Perhaps... it also may be a case of some housemates trying their best to get me out of this house at the first opportunity they get.

KATHARINA: If that were true, then you will be going home. Some people in this house are very persuasive.
TERESA: And manipulative. I better go and change into something more smart. Good luck!
KATHARINA: Good luck yourself.

KATHARINA: After much consideration, I would still like Teresa to go home. I can't look past what has happened these past few weeks I have been here. I know that we have started fresh but I know what Teresa is like, this 'truce' we have going on is only temporary- if she is saved this rivalry will go back to how it was. I plan to stop that once and for all by getting her OUT of here! Goodbye Ms. Gonzales, your time in the Abnormality house is over.

























---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LUKE: Hey everyone! I have just realised but I'm in the top six!!! This feeling is so amazing, I-I never thought I would be in this position... especially if you would have asked me a few weeks a go. O-on the other hand, I-I'm also sad. G-Giu was the person who stole everyone's stuff. Y-Yet again, I'm not sure if I can trust him. W-What am I going to do?

*GIULIANO enters the bedroom and walks over to LUKE.*

GIULIANO: Luke, please can I talk to you?
LUKE: Uhh-
GIULIANO: Please!? I need to explain my actions.
LUKE: O-Okay.

*GIULIANO sits beside LUKE on the bed.*

GIULIANO: I want to apologise, for stealing your things, for stealing everyone else's things... and for betraying your trust. I didn't want this to happen.
LUKE: I-I understand.
GIULIANO: You do?
LUKE: ...Uhm... No, I-I don't actually. W-why would you do that?
GIULIANO: I... Here's the thing... I have always had a problem with taking things, I don't steal- I always give back the things I take... but...

GIULIANO: I have this compulsion, this impulse to take things... even if I don't want it, I get this little voice in my head that persuades me to take it... so I take whatever it is.
LUKE: L-Like a hoarder?
GIULIANO: Not really, I don't keep anything I take. I just can't help myself, I have to take things otherwise it eats me up. I try not to but...

LUKE: It is still stealing though, e-even if it may not seem like that to you.
GIULIANO: I know. I've tried to stop many times but I just can't. I have to.
LUKE: ...I-I don't fully understand, b-but I am happy you have admitted that to me. Thank you for returning my possessions.

*GIULIANO sheds a tear.*

LUKE: D-Don't cry Giu, you're not bad for what you've done. A l-lot of people won't understand- if you tell them though I'm sure they will see.
GIULIANO: Thanks Luke... I doubt they will though, they were angry with me.
LUKE: The others are good people, they are open to listen to you. Give them time.

GIULIANO: What is there to say, I fucked up! I never meant any malice by taking those things, I just had to. I needed to. I was always going to return them eventually, I was! All I can do is be honest with people and hope it doesn't come to bite me in the ass... I hope they can see I'm a good person deep down. I just hope I don't get votes because of this.

*GIULIANO stands up from the bed.*

GIULIANO: Thanks Luke. I'm glad you are so nice.
LUKE: I-I'm okay.
GIULIANO: Thank you.

EVEN: HELLO HOUSEMATES! THE TIME HAS COME TO VOTE. THE SIXTH EVICTION CEREMONY WILL BEGIN SHORTLY. CAN ALL HOUSEMATES PLEASE MEET IN THE CEREMONY AREA TO BEGIN THE EVICTION.

























---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVEN: Hello housemates! Welcome to the sixth eviction ceremony of Season 4! Tonight, one of our lovely nominees will be sent packing and they will leave the competition.

EVEN: Each housemate will get a chance to vote to evict one of the nominees on the block this week. The nominee who receives the most votes will be evicted from house and must leave immediately.

EVEN: If for any reason the house fails to come to a majority vote, the Anonymous HOH will then step in to make the final decision to evict one of the nominees. There is a likelihood this could happen with 4 people voting- however we do have 1 other person who has an extra eviction vote to use following the first HOH, so if they want to use them they could skew the vote.

EVEN: Now that we have covered the ground rules, let's get this eviction underway. The first housemate who will cast their vote is... KATHARINA!
KATHARINA: Good luck nominees!

























*******
























KATHARINA: I would like to evict _______ because although we superficially made up, I still see this person as the biggest threat in the house.

RANDALL: I would like to evict ______ because I think it is time for you to go.

SHIRLEY: I would like to evict ______. I'm so sorry _____, but it's best for my game at this point.

MAYA: Maya would like to evict ______ because Maya feels that's what is best.

LUKE: I-I'm sorry but... I v-vote to evict ______.

EVEN: The voting has ended, Luke can you please return to the ceremony while I count up the votes.

























*******
























EVEN: Welcome back guys. The votes have now been counted and we do have a result tonight! Good luck nominees! I can now reveal...

EVEN: The housemate who will be leaving tonight is...

























*******
























*******
























*******
























EVEN: Going to be decided by the Anonymous HOH.
ALL: What?
EVEN: Both housemates received 2 votes to evict each, since we have a tie, the Anonymous HOH will have the deciding vote. I can confirm that we do have the Anonymous HOH's vote, so without further or do... the housemate who will be leaving tonight is...

























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























EVEN: Giuliano!
GIULIANO: That is a shame.
EVEN: I'm very sorry Giuliano. You have been evicted from Abnormality. Please leave immediately.

*GIULIANO stands up from the block.*

GIULIANO: I'm sorry how it all ended, please forgive me everyone. There was no malice in my actions.
EVEN: Bye Giuliano.

GIULIANO: Ciao amici! Non vedo l'ora di vedervi tutti in finale.

*GIULIANO walks out of the house.*

EVEN: And that is the last of Giuliano in this game. Giuliano has finished in 7th place. Giuliano has also become the first member of the jury! We will see him again at the finale!

EVEN: Housemates, 7 of you have become 6. You are all one step closer to becoming the next winner of Abnormality! I'll see you all next week for our seventh HOH challenge. Bye everyone.
ALL: Bye Even!

TERESA: This is the second time I've been saved on a tie vote. I'm elated that I am still here, I just hope this trend ends. I am not ready to be nominated for the rest of this game. It's time for my plans to be put into action and to make the power moves I said I was going to do.





EVEN: On that note, this concludes this episode of Abnormality! Unfortunately Giuliano was not able to save himself and has been evicted from the house. I would like to say a massive thank you to SimTresa for submitting Giuliano for Season 4. I look forward to see you in Season 5 if you return! That's all for tonight, tune in next time to see our seventh HOH crowned and 2 new nominees on the block. Goodnight everybody!



HOUSEMATES:

Katharina 'E-Kat' Ehrmann (YJB19299)
Luke Peralta (HayloHusky)
Maya Carter (kittymeow)
Randall 'Hot Dog' McScruff (twiddle3)
Shirley Watson (Shadami)
Teresa Gonzales (icmnfrsh)

7th: Giuliano Da Vinci (SimTresa)
8th: Peter Romano/Porsha Royale (ninjakid150)
9th: Benvolio Di Bounce (M13Vulpecula)
10th: Willow Wisp (lovesstorms)
11th: Crystal Harper (Alleenmens)
12th: Wes Helms (Tigerblu11)

No comments:

Post a Comment