Thursday 21 March 2019

4.15: Fifth Eviction

EVEN: Welcome to Abnormality- Season 4! This season we follow 12 new housemates who are battling it out to win the grand prize of $250,000 in addition to the title of 'King/Queen of the House'. Following the fifth HOH challenge, Giuliano and Luke found themselves on the block. Giuliano went on to win the POP challenge and saved himself from the block leading Porsha to take his place. Now that the eviction day is here, who will manage to save themselves from Eviction and continue in the competition? Let's find out on Abnormality!

TERESA: I can't believe it, we have made the jury!
RANDALL: Ah know, it feels strange... it's goin' so fast in 'ere.
TERESA: It does, I remember walking in those doors on the first day, so much has happened since then. I wonder what the evicted housemates are doing right now?

SHIRLEY: And he said he was a cat burglar. I've never cracked up on a case, until that incident.
LUKE: O-M-G, what a lunatic.
SHIRLEY: And the best thing is... we never did find his trousers, somewhere out there are a pair of purple cargo pants.

KATHARINA: I wonder if that was my good for nothing cheating ex-husband, he had a horrible eye for fashion. I swear he had some purple cargo pants once.
SHIRLEY: It very well could have been, has he been arrested before?
KATHARINA: He was arrested once, but that was back when he was a teenager, not for anything major though.

*MAYA walks through the doors.*

MAYA: Maya Carter is back from the doctors, feeling better and ready to impress.
KATHARINA: Maya! Welcome back, you look very vibrant.
MAYA: Maya is delighted with your comment, Maya was feeling under the weather. Maya is doing much better now though.

MAYA: Maya is back! Maya wants to make sure that the world knows she is okay, Maya ate something wrong from the fridge. Maya will now be avoiding anything and everything in the fridge to avoid this again. Maya wants everyone to know though, Maya is in it to win it! No more obstacles will stop Maya on her road to success... except Heidi Bywater... Heidi Bywater is Maya's nemesis... Maya is better though.

TERESA: We were very worried you wouldn't come back at all. Have the doctors suggested any plans for recovery?
MAYA: Maya was told to take it easy for the next few days and relax.
RANDALL: It's good to have ya back lassie. You just relax nah, we'll all pitch in to make sure you're feelin' good.

MAYA: Maya feels loved with all the kindness in this house. Maya does have a lot to catch up on though, what happened at the POP challenge after I left?
TERESA: Oh, well... Giuliano saved himself... however, Porsha is now on the block in his place.
MAYA: Porsha... is on the block? Maya feels sick again.
RANDALL: Someone get a bucket, quick!

























--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LUKE: I-I am going to miss this place... it'll all s-seem like a dream!
KATHARINA: You don't know that just yet, there is a good possibility that you will stay over Porsha.
LUKE: I-I d-don't think so. N-no one wants me here, it's why I-I keep getting nominated all the time.

LUKE: Oh boy... On the chopping block again. I thought I'd play a better game than this but it sure does feel like the house is out to get me... I thought I'd be okay with being the target of the season... B-but... I guess I can't handle the cut-throat-ness of the game as much as I t-thought... I'll have to use my Carlito-level powers today, but I'm starting to feel like they're just Arian level...

*LUKE sighs deeply.*

KATHARINA: Trust me Luke, you do have allies in this house. I'm one of them, we've been working our asses off to keep you here.
LUKE: I-I'm very grateful... I-I just hope the people who have sided with you k-keep their word. Do you t-trust them?

*There is a moment of silence.*

LUKE: W-Well, do you?
KATHARINA: You can't trust anyone in this game Luke, I'd like to say yes... but you just never know. There are some cunning people in this game.

KATHARINA: Ugh, why can't they give Luke a break for once? This is the second time he is on the block. I am trying to figure out who the freaking HOH is. I am obviously not, so are Giu and Shirley. The only options left are Maya, Randall and Teresa. Randall told me he isn't the HOH, and I trust him enough to believe it. And I HIGHLY doubt Maya would nominate her best friend in the game. So the only person possible is Miss Teresa, and honestly I can totally see this. The HOH attempted to nominate Shirley and me, the two people in the house with whom she has the most problems because they are very close to expose that phony. Okay, that last part was a bit over exaggerated, but I wouldn't be shocked, ya know. Too bad Porsha is on the block. I know I briefly feuded with her too, but it was in a tense situation where I tried to stand up for Shirley, and we talked about it and everything seems fine now. Yet again, I don't want any of the nominees gone, but that is the price you have to pay when you want to get far here. I hope now that I still can slide through to the finals now although I don't have another immunity badge up my sleeve. Oh well, sometimes this game can be a real mother-plucker.

*LUKE gets up from his chair, he looks even more sad now.*

LUKE: A-All I wanted was to come on this show... I'm here. I should be happy about that. I knew it was too good to be the next Carlito.
KATHARINA: You're not Carlito though, you are Luke Peralta and people love you. I love you, Shirley loves you. We all love you. That is more important than how many wins you have under your belt.

LUKE: I guess so.
KATHARINA: Above all of that, you've shown yourself in the best light... you're already a winner, even if you don't get to take home the prize money.
LUKE: That does make sense... I-I'm sorry for being whiny all the time, I bet y-you are sick of hearing me.

*KATHARINA puts down the sponge and faces LUKE.*

KATHARINA: I never get tired of listening to you, I enjoy listening to what you have to say.
LUKE: O-oh, well... thank you.
KATHARINA: Don't sweat it.

























------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHIRLEY: Almost there.

*SHIRLEY crosses the finish line in first.*

TERESA: Oh bugger, I've lost again. You are very good at this game Shirley.
SHIRLEY: ...Plenty of practice.

TERESA: What is this?

*YOU'VE UNLOCKED TWO NEW CHARACTERS!*

TERESA: Oh, we have two new character to choose from. Let's have a look shall we.

SHIRLEY: I wonder who it'll be.
TERESA: It'll be the tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum from the last challenge.
SHIRLEY: ...We'll see.

*The new characters appear on the character select screen.*

SHIRLEY: You're right... it's the two mascots from the POP challenge.
TERESA: I am quite surprised.
SHIRLEY: Really?
TERESA: Yes... Actually...

TERESA: I am very perplexed about how they have been allowed in the game, after the shambles in the POP challenge I would have thought the show would want to distance itself from their behaviour.
PRODUCER: The abnormality team need them to pay for the resources... unfortunately on this occasion, we have to keep them in otherwise they can just come in and... well, take the house apart.

TERESA: If this was my business, I would have pulled the plug on those two buffoons ages ago... then again, I'd buy my products from people who don't want to dress up as gnomes or bunny rabbits to sell their products.

TERESA: Should we have another game then?
SHIRLEY: Uhh... sure, why not...

*The two of them enter into another race.*


























-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


PORSHA: You are going to be blown outta the water with this transformation honey, I did a great job with my new daughter.
MAYA: Maya is looking forward to seeing Giuliano.
PORSHA: No mawma, it's Giuliana in drag!


MAYA: Maya wonders whether she'll take your surname too?
PORSHA: Of course gurl, she's one of the Royale family now. A family that drags together, slays together.
MAYA: Maya likes that catchphrase, can Maya be part of the Royale haus too?


PORSHA: Of course, the more the merrier gurl.
MAYA: Maya would like to still be called Maya Carter though, no name changes.
PORSHA: That is fine with me...
GIULIANA: Hey! The new Ms. Royale is in the building!

*PORSHA and MAYA turn to face 'GIULIANA'*


GIULIANA: What do you think guys, does I look okay?
PORSHA: STUN-NING! You look so good in drag gurl.
MAYA: Maya is impressed, Maya thought it was an actual woman.
GIULIANA: Thanks guys... I guess you can't see the pain on my face which is good... These tucking pants are so uncomfortable.


GIULIANA: The day has come where Porsha finally put me into drag. I'm not gonna lie... I look a lot better than I thought I would. I was expecting to have a tatty old wig and clown makeup- but I actually look like the real deal... I might start doing it outside of the house... Eh, probably not.


MAYA: Maya is impressed with Porsha's makeover, Maya should get in contact with Maya's friend at Project Runway. Give Porsha Royale a judging position.
PORSHA: Ahh, that would be so fucking awesome. I'd be the most beautiful one on there for sure.


GIULIANA: Ahem, ladies... it's Giuliana's time here.
PORSHA: Of course, sorry gurl.
MAYA: Maya wants Giuliana to work the Abnormality House stage.
GIULIANA: If I lose my other job, at least I know I'll have some sort of possible career in drag.


PORSHA: I am sooooo bloody great. No wonder my daughters are so successful, they all take after their mother with beauty, talent and most of all... attitude! The Haus of Royale has definitely gained a new member with Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve and Talent.

























-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SHIRLEY: Hey Hot Dog, has anyone else been in here in a while?
RANDALL: Uhh, nah. Why, what's up?
SHIRLEY: Nothing... I'd like to talk with you... let's talk alliances.
RANDALL: Oh jeez.


SHIRLEY: I've made it this far in the game observing what's been going on. I decided that it was time to form an alliance and I knew who would make the perfect candidate. I'm a detective, and Randall is an ex-con, no one will suspect a thing. I did have to break the rules of acting like this is a job and drink with him though. Thank goodness I can hold my liquor... Mostly.


RANDALL: Anotha milkshake perhaps?
SHIRLEY: No... I'd like something strong, pour me out a cocktail.
RANDALL: You want somethin' with alcohol? Fair enough, lemme crack somethin' up real quick for ya.

*RANDALL gets out all the ingredients for the cocktail.*


RANDALL: So, what you wanna talk about alliances for?
SHIRLEY: We are getting into the hard weeks of the game now, I've been watching everyone and I think that me and you would make a great alliance.
RANDALL: Does sound very interestin'. We makin' this a final 2 alliance?
SHIRLEY: That sounds good to me if you want that too?
RANDALL: I do trust ya, I think it'd be a good deal for both of us.

*RANDALL finishes making the cocktail and passes it to SHIRLEY.*


SHIRLEY: Cheers!
RANDALL: If we are to make it to the final 2, who we bringin' along to the battle round? We can't bring anyone too challenge strong.
SHIRLEY: That is a good question, ideally there hasn't been anyone who has been a powerhouse in any of the challenges which makes the question a little harder to answer... From my perspective though, Maya and Giuliano might be a good pick.


RANDALL: I see, thought ya'd have mentioned Luke or Porsha then, I know they'd have our backs without question.
SHIRLEY: Luke is loyal, as is Porsha in the right mood... but they have the potential to win. We need players we know we can beat.
RANDALL: Hmm... ya think ya could beat Maya and Giuliano then?


SHIRLEY: I can't say 100%, but I'd give my best to try and beat whoever stood up against me. Anyways... to our alliance! May we get to the final two!
RANDALL: Aye!

*SHIRLEY takes a sip of the cocktail.*

SHIRLEY: Oh lord, that is very strong.

























---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


PORSHA: I hate feeling like this, I felt this way before too.
MAYA: Maya wants you to sit down and breathe.

*PORSHA takes MAYA's advice and sits down.*


PORSHA: Sorry gurl, I know I'm being a bit dramatic... It feels the same as before, I thought it wouldn't be as bad but I'm still as nervous.
MAYA: Maya knows you will be fine, Maya can't imagine being in that position but can empathise how it would feel. Maya is here for you.


PORSHA: Thanks gurl, it really does mean a lot coming from a fellow sister!
MAYA: Maya is just a little upset that Porsha is on the block, Maya could have stopped this from happening.
PORSHA: I think the Anonymous HOH tried to stop it happening, all them immunity badges, fucking typical.


PORSHA: Have you spoke with anyone regarding the eviction tonight?
MAYA: Maya has talked with most people in the house. Maya knows a few of the housemates will be voting to keep you here.
PORSHA: That is reassuring. I'm incredibly nervous about what Luke will do. He has 2 extra votes to evict... this would be the perfect time to use them now.


MAYA: Maya thinks the vote's won't make a difference, if 3 other housemates (including me) vote him out- the votes won't mean a thing.
PORSHA: I'm still very unsure, I guess all we can do is pray to Drag Jesus and hope for the best.


MAYA: Maya has never met Drag Jesus, Maya thinks he would have a sequin cape and be fierce though.
PORSHA: Indeed he would mawma.

























--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


RANDALL: Howdy Luke!
LUKE: O-Oh... hello Hot Dog.
RANDALL: You okay boy? You look a lil' down.
LUKE: Who m-me? I'm fine.


RANDALL: You sure about that buddy?
LUKE: Haha... yeah. I-I'm f-fine.

*LUKE's lip begins to quiver.*

RANDALL: You wanna talk pal?


LUKE: Giuliano and I have had the rockiest relationship in here, and I'm not sure if we're on the same team anymore. It seems like he's still bitter I didn't save Ben, but that's because if I did I wouldn't have had Giu to myself... I guess that was pretty selfish of me... Ohh... I'm not cut out for this! I really just need a big hug and a friend I can really count on to have my best interests at heart.


LUKE: T-this is a-all getting a bit too much. I d-don't know who to t-talk to in case they try and betray me later on. I-I don't know whether I'm hurting anyone by d-doing certain things in here. I-I just want to know that I'm being a good person playing in this game.


RANDALL: Listen buddy, you're a good person and you've shown it.
LUKE: I-I feel so horrid though, I feel I've hurt so many people with my actions.
RANDALL: S'there problem if they feel hurt, you've been playin' the game.
LUKE: I-I just wish someone here could listen to me, I'm a-always expected to listen to them b-but when I need someone to talk to, I feel so alone and ignored.


RANDALL: I'm here for ya buddy... and no matter what happens tonight, I'll be there for ya after this.
LUKE: T-Thank you.

*LUKE begins to sob.*

RANDALL: Come here pal.


RANDALL: I feel bad for mah matey Luke. I hate to see anyone cry, but to see a young'un like him just breaks mah heart. I did what any good mate would do though and lent a shoulder to cry on.


RANDALL: Let it all out buddy.
LUKE: I-I'm so sorry, I'm such a wuss.
RANDALL: You're no wuss kid. Your great the way ya are.

EVEN: HELLO HOUSEMATES! THE TIME HAS COME TO VOTE. THE FIFTH EVICTION CEREMONY WILL BEGIN SHORTLY. CAN ALL HOUSEMATES PLEASE MEET IN THE CEREMONY AREA TO BEGIN THE EVICTION.

























---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


EVEN: Hello housemates! Welcome to the fifth eviction ceremony of Season 4! Tonight, one of our lovely nominees will be sent packing and they will leave the competition.


EVEN: Each housemate will get a chance to vote to evict one of the nominees on the block this week. The nominee who receives the most votes will be evicted from the house and must leave immediately.


EVEN: If for any reason the house fails to come to a majority vote, the Anonymous HOH will then step in to make the final decision to evict one of the nominees. There is a likelihood this could happen with 5 people voting- however we do have 2 other people who have an extra eviction vote to use following the first HOH and prizes from previous challenges, so if they want to use them they could skew the vote.


LUKE: E-Even, please may I use my 2 extra eviction votes that I've collected.
EVEN: Absolutely! I'm guessing you will be voting to evict your opponent?
LUKE: Y-Yeah.
EVEN: Okie dokie. Your votes have been used! Porsha you have received 2 votes from Luke to evict.


EVEN: Now that we have covered the ground rules, let's get this eviction underway. The first housemate who will cast their vote is... Giuliana!
GIULIANA: Good luck guys!

























*******


























GIULIANA: I would like to evict ______ because... I need to pick someone. I don't want to see any of you go.


TERESA: I would like to evict _____ because I sense this person is becoming more and more of a threat to me.


SHIRLEY: I would like to evict _____ because I believe this would benefit my game.


KATHARINA: I have made my decision. You leave me no other choice. ____, shantay you stay. _____, you are a great person and I am grateful to have met you. Now, sashay away.


RANDALL: I would like to evict _____ because we have the least in common outta the people left in the house... and you are kinda startin' to irritate me with the things you've been sayin'. Now I don't mean to sound 'armful in any way but that's just the way things are, we're just two different people from two different walks of life, that's all there is to it.


MAYA: Maya would like to evict ____ because Maya wouldn't betray her BFF.

EVEN: The voting has ended, Maya can you please return to the ceremony while I count up the votes.

























*******

























EVEN: Welcome back guys. The votes have now been counted and we do have a result tonight! Good luck nominees! I can now reveal...


EVEN: With a vote of 6-1... The housemate who will be leaving tonight is...

























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******

























EVEN: Porsha!
PORSHA: ...
EVEN: I'm very sorry Porsha. You have been evicted from Abnormality. Please leave immediately.

*PORSHA stands up from the block.*


PORSHA: Even, before I go. I have something to say!
EVEN: What is it Porsha?
PORSHA: First of all, I am grateful I had the opportunity to showcase myself to the audiences at home... However...


PORSHA: I WOULD NOT HAVE GONE HOME TODAY, IF EVERY FUCKER IN THIS HOUSE DIDN'T HAVE AN IMMUNITY BADGE! LET IT BE KNOWN, MISS PORSHA ROYALE WOULD HAVE STAYED IN THIS MOTHERFUCKIN' HOUSE IF EVERYONE WAS ON AN EVEN PLAYING FIELD!
EVEN: Wow...
PORSHA: ALSO, BEFORE I LEAVE... FUCK ALL OF YA'LL WHO VOTED FOR ME AND TO THE ONE PERSON- WHO I THINK I KNOW WHO IT IS- WHO SAVED ME TONIGHT, I HOPE YOU GO ON TO WIN THIS SHOW FOR ME!


EVEN: Porsha, thank you for your speech, however, it is time for you to leave now.
LUKE: I'm so sorry Porsha.
PORSHA: This queen is going to get trashed, bitches!


PORSHA: You may have got rid of me this time, I'll be back for my All Stars crown though!

*PORSHA walks out of the house.*


EVEN: And that is the last of Porsha in this game. Peter/Porsha has finished in 8th place, however we will see him/her again at the finale!


EVEN: Housemates, 8 of you have become 7. You are all one step closer to becoming the next winner of Abnormality! I'll see you all next week for our sixth HOH challenge. Bye everyone.
ALL: Bye Even!


LUKE: I-I'm still here! Yeeeeeeees! I f-feel like crying out of happiness, I-I thought all hope was lost. Porsha was so polarising- but apparently the others wanted me here... It feels good.





EVEN: On that note, this concludes this episode of Abnormality! Unfortunately Peter/Porsha was not able to save him/herself and has been evicted from the house. I would like to say a massive thank you to ninjakid150 for submitting Peter/Porsha for Season 4. I look forward to see you in Season 5 if you return! That's all for tonight, tune in next time to see our sixth HOH crowned and 2 new nominees on the block. Goodnight everybody!



HOUSEMATES:

Giuliano Da Vinci (SimTresa)
Katharina 'E-Kat' Ehrmann (YJB19299)
Luke Peralta (HayloHusky)
Maya Carter (kittymeow)
Randall 'Hot Dog' McScruff (twiddle3)
Shirley Watson (Shadami)
Teresa Gonzales (icmnfrsh)

8th: Peter Romano/Porsha Royale (ninjakid150)
9th: Benvolio Di Bounce (M13Vulpecula)
10th: Willow Wisp (lovesstorms)
11th: Crystal Harper (Alleenmens)
12th: Wes Helms (Tigerblu11)

No comments:

Post a Comment