Monday 3 August 2015

3.23: Bug Farm


Even: Hello world! Welcome to Abnormality- Season 3! This is the place where drama happens, friendships are broken and enemies are produced! This season, 14 housemates will be entering the Abnormality House to win a huge $250,000. There will be only one winner though, but who will it be? Let's see how everything plays out.


Skye: Aww I really miss my hat. Wait a minute... didn't I bring my...

*Skye looks in her drawers and finds her crown.*

Skye: Maybe I can wear this until I find my hat.


*Skye puts on her crown.*

Skye: Ooo, I forgot how good this looks on me... I hope it brings me good luck for this week.

*Skye poses in the mirror with her crown on.*


Skye: Look what I found, it's my crown! I don't hardly wear it because my hat brings me more luck... which kind of didn't happen this week since I won the HOH without my hat... anyway, I'm going to talk to Nathan about that kiss he tried on me. We are friends but it kind of put me off him a little bit, I thought he liked Lucielle not me. I'll get to the bottom of it.


Nathan: Hey Skye... ooo, I like your crown.
Skye: Thanks, now come on let's talk about what happened.
Nathan: Okay then.
Skye: I'll sit right here.


Nathan: Right... well...
Skye: You know what, let's just get straight to the point. Why did you try to kiss me?
Nathan: I guess my feelings were just conflicted.
Skye: That's the reason? Surely there must be something else.


Nathan: Well... oh god. I just miss Lucielle like crazy. I didn't know how much I liked her until she left.
Skye: Okay, I understand you miss her... but why did you try to kiss me?
Nathan: I dunno, maybe I thought if I kissed you it'd make me forget about Lucielle, but it's just made me feel even worse.


Skye: You really do miss her. You'll get to see her soon once were at the final.
Nathan: You think? I hope so, I can't help but keep apologizing to you.
Skye: It's okay. just don't try it again.
Nathan: Deal.




























Wayne: The POP is soon, are you ready for it?
Natasha: Well I'm a little uneasy about it, it's a lot of pressure on my behalf.
Wayne: Certainly, but you have to save one of us, then they can nominate one of their own.
Natasha: I know... phew. I just need to stay relaxed and focused.


Wayne: Well I'm relaxed I spent all of yesterday sleeping. I've got 24 hours worth of energy stored up.
Natasha: I'm glad you're confident about this competition.
Wayne: Thanks, I have a good feeling that I'll win this one.
Natasha: You've won a POP before, you have what it takes to get another win under your belt.


Wayne: It won't paint an even bigger target on my back though will it
Natasha: It might do, but there's only six of us left, it really doesn't matter what you do but win from now on.
Wayne: Good point. Whatever you do, just try and win, okay? Your win would be most beneficial to our alliance.
Natasha: All I can do is try my best.


Natasha: To say I'm feeling pressured is an understatement, not only have I got to win the POP, I've got to decide which one of us gets to be saved. Now I love both of my alliance members... okay, saying love about Wayne is a bit of a stretch, however, they're both good for my game. Saving one over the other could create unwanted tension which I don't need. Ugh... why have I got to be in this position? I just want this week to be over then we can try and regain power from the other alliance.


Wayne: Anyway, have you been feeling well lately? I heard you had some tummy troubles.
Natasha: I'm fine now, I must have eaten something dodgy before.
Wayne: Do you think it was that cake?
Natasha: I don't think so any more, it might have been something else.


Wayne: Well it can't be my cooking, I've got michelin style techniques.
Natasha: Yeah...
Wayne: Hmm...
Natasha: Haha, anyway...


Wayne: Yeah, don't forget to put in everything okay.
Natasha: Okay, gotcha.
Wayne: Good, I'm going to go and workout for a little bit.
Natasha: You... work out? Well, good luck.




























Carlito: Nice crown you got there.
Skye: Thanks.
Carlito: I knew you enjoyed winning but I didn't think you were vain enough to wear a crown.
Skye: Oh no, I'm not wearing it because of that, I'm wearing it to bring me luck for the POP today.


Carlito: Oh, don't you think you won't be able to win?
Skye: Well, I don't know.
Carlito: You didn't need any good luck object when you won the HOH.
Skye: That is true, don't you like the look of it though? It makes me feel like a real princess.


Carlito: I do, it's a good accessory.
Skye: You don't think it looks too Game of Thrones though do you?
Carlito: No of course not. It looks... um... chique?
Skye: Oh good.


Carlito: So, now we have to think about this POP.
Skye: Yeah, our worst hope is that Natasha wins... which means I'll have to put you or Nathan up.
Carlito: And you don't want to put me up if that happens, right?
Skye: Of course not. The best thing that can happen is if me, you or Nathan win.


Carlito: Well Nathan never wins competitions so I guess it's down to us two.
Skye: It depends what we are doing too. I think we might be able to win this though.
Carlito: Yeah, I'm confident about this competition.
Skye: Have we talked to Natasha, do we know who she might save if she wins?


Carlito: No, but I think she'd save Nahita over Wayne.
Skye: Agreed, I think everyone would they're tired of Wayne's attitude.
Carlito: Exactly, plus he's technically been one of the best players who are still left in the game.
Skye: He is? Wow. I think this might be his last week if he can't save himself. Anyway, let's get ready for the competition.




























Natasha: Hi NaNa.
Nahita: Are you okay? You look sad.
Natasha: Yeah, I'm just nervous for the POP.
Nahita: Has Wayne talked to you this morning?


Natasha: Yep, he sure did.
Nahita: And?
Natasha: I think he wants me to save him, he said he's going to go all out on this one though.
Nahita: That's good to know, we have to make sure he doesn't win, but at the same time one of us has to win.


Natasha: That's why I'm feeling so... down about it. A lot rests on my hands, I need to just stop thinking about it.
Nahita: Agreed. It's just going to bring you down. Say, have your tummy troubles gone now?
Natasha: Yep, I'm sure it's Wayne's cooking that made me feel sick.
Nahita: It probably is.


Natasha: Can I tell you something Nahita?
Nahita: Sure.
Natasha: I've been feeling really weird recently, like someone has been watching us.
Nahita: Well, half of the world is!


Natasha: Ha ha, no I mean like something inside this house.
Nahita: Maybe it's Simone?
Natasha: Hasn't she been caught yet?
Nahita: We haven't been updated yet, she must be still lurking around somewhere.


Natasha: You'd have thought they would have found her by now.
Nahita: It just depends where she's hiding, it's a pretty biggish house and the production set will be big too.
Natasha: I just hope she doesn't try and blow anything up again.
Nahita: Oh no... now I'm worried. Why did we talk about this?




























Wayne: Right, let's get working out!

*Wayne throws a punch at the boxing pad*

Wayne: YEAH!


Wayne: GAH!

*Wayne keeps throwing punches. He's doing rather well*

Wayne: I'm sure I've lost weight since week one.


*Carlito walks in.*

Carlito: Oh... OH!
Wayne: YAAHHH!!! Oh... Carlito, I never heard you come in.


Carlito: Yeah, I was going to just do a run for a little bit.
Wayne: Oh okay, well good luck.
Carlito: I don't need luck for this POP competition.
Wayne: You do, because I am going to win, you hear?


Wayne: I know I should keep my good guy persona up, but at times I get too involved with the competition. It's not my fault I'm cocky I'm just too confident that I'll win, and the others know that... Don't they? They better do, I haven't won 2 HOH's and 1 POP for sheer luck.


Carlito: Oh I hear you, it's a load of bibbity bobbity nonsense.
Wayne: Sure it is.
Carlito: Hehe, it is.
Wayne: Right... well...


Wayne: Good luck.
Carlito: You too. Mind if I use you close the door behind you?
Wayne: Hmm... sure.
Carlito: Thanks.




























Nahita: So, how did your kiss with Skye go?
Nathan: Huh?
Nahita: She told me you tried to kiss her, it's kind of funny.
Nathan: Yeah... that was a blip in my time here haha.


Nahita: I love Nathan, even though we're on different alliances we're still good friends. Him trying to kiss Skye is funny, he is so hilariously silly that it just makes me laugh- even the smallest thing he does makes me laugh. I'd like him to get to the final, he's been good to me and I think he has a good chance of winning this, then again, it's all on the others whether they want him around or not that long. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.


Nahita: At least you too are still friends over it though.
Nathan: Yep I'm glad we are, it would have been awful if we fell out over it.
Nahita: So, what are you up to later? I might go in the pool again.
Nathan: I'm not sure, I might just have a cup of coffee and go to bed.


Nahita: Aww surely you can stay up and maybe have a drink or two with the rest of us?
Nathan: I guess so, that's if the POP goes okay.
Nahita: Yeah, it's going to be one for the history books.
Nathan: I want to tell you a secret, I don't want Carlito and Skye knowing.


Nahita: Yes?
Nathan: If I win the POP competition, I'm going to save you.
Nahita: You are?
Nathan: Yeah, you're awesome and I can't see you go home just like that.


Nahita: I'm so happy, thank you.
Nathan: It's all good, I just want to know whether you'd save me too if I was in this position?
Nahita: Sure thing.
Nathan: Great.


Nahita: Do you think you'll be able to save me though?
Nathan: I'll try my best, isn't Natasha willing to help you too? That's two people trying to save you.
Nahita: Yeah, I'm just anxious that I'll leave this week if I don't win.
Nathan: Trust me, even if your not saved, I'll still save you by voting the other nominee.


Nathan: I really like Nahita, she's been a good friend to me, I know we're not working together, but I want to make sure I have her back. I know she's got mine and we can make it to the final four without hurting each other. I just hope we don't get in the crossfire between the other four though, they are seriously battling it out to send each other home.

Even: Housemates! It's time for the POP competition. Please meet in the ceremony room.




























Even: Hello housemates! It's time for the POP competition, the winner of the POP competition will get the power to veto one of the nominees or not. So, it's time to find out who will be playing in the POP competition... The HOH...


Even: Skye! Will automatically be playing. As well as the two nominees...


Even: Nahita! And...


Even: Wayne! We also need three randomly selected housemates to participate. Since there's only 3 left though they will automatically play regardless of being picked randomly. So...


Even: Carlito!


Even: Natasha! And...


Even: Nathan will be playing too! Can all the housemates that are participating make their way into the HOH area.




























Nahita: Well, let's do this.
Skye: I'm so excited.
Natasha: I didn't know you got your hat back!
Skye: I didn't... this is a replica one the production staff found in their costume cupboard. I had to put it on because my crown has gone missing too.

Even: Okay, let's all go through the door. And let me reveal the rules...


All: Ooo...
Even: You like?
All: Yeah!
Even: Great.


Wayne: Hey look, a ladybug.
Kevin: My name is Kevin... state your business here.
Even: It's time for the challenge! We're trying to capture you.
Kevin: Oh no you're not! Ladybugs, scatter!


*A horde of ladybug's appear and try to run away.*

Even: Right, best time to go over the rules before they all leave. Each of you will choose 5 ladybugs on show. Each ladybug has a value and a prize underneath them. Once you grab all 5 ladybugs you will have to choose which ladybug you want to have. The person who has the highest valuable ladybug will win this challenge and possibly win some other sort of prize. Get it?
All: Think so.


*The housemates start picking up ladybugs.*

Neil: Oh no... Kevin, the evacuation is failing.
Kevin: Quiet Neil, this isn't going to help with morale.


Neil: Kevin?
Kevin: Yes?
Neil: What if we get made into soup after this? My buddy Charlie Cricket did.
Kevin: Neil...


Kevin: WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE MADE INTO SOUP! NOW QUIET IT DOWN... AHH!

*One of the housemates picks up Kevin.*

Neil: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! KEVIN! D:

Even: Okay housemates, back inside, you've got 5 minutes to look at your ladybugs and pick the one you want.




























Skye: Hmm...

*Skye looks at the value of each ladybug.*

Skye: I think I'll choose this one...


Nahita: Aww these look so cute.

*Nahita looks at the value of each ladybug.*

Nahita: I'll have this one.


Kevin: Get your grubby hands off me human!
Wayne: Shut up... actually I'll use you, you seem to have a good value.
Kevin: Oh god...
Wayne: Mwahahaha.


Neil: Do you know who picked Kevin?
Carlito: I think it was Wayne.
Neil: Will he be okay?
Carlito: Nope, he's probably dead now from his musky smell. I'll pick you Neil, you're worth it.
Neil: He's dead? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! D:


Natasha: So many spots...

*Natasha looks at the value of the ladybugs.*

Natasha: Hmm... the one with the most spots is worth the most. I'll choose this one.


Nathan: I wonder...

*Nathan looks at the value of the ladybugs*

Nathan: Jackpot! I'll choose this one.


Even: Okay, looks like the housemates have chosen their ladybug to submit as their final score. Let's see which one has won the POP competition...

*Even looks at the values of all ladybugs submitted*

Even: We have a winner! It's time to announce it to everyone!!!

Even: The winner of this POP challenge is...



























...



























...



























...




























...




























...





























Even: Nathan!
Nathan: I did... booyah!



POP COMPETITION RESULTS:
Nathan- 10 (Prize: 10 points)
Natasha- 8 (Prize: 8 points)
Wayne- 7 (Prize: 7 points)
Carlito- 3 (Prize: +1 vote for eviction)
Nahita- 3 (Prize: +2 points on next HOH)
Skye- 3 (Prize: +1 vote for eviction)

Even: Great stuff! Since they have gained an extra vote for eviction, Carlito will have two votes to send someone home and Skye will have one. Nahita, you have a +2 advantage at the next HOH competition. Make sure you put it to good use. Anyway, back to the POP. Congratulations on your win Nathan, as holder of the POP you are immune from being nominated by the HOH. You can still use the veto on one of the nominees though. Okay, Nathan, now that you have won the power to use the veto. Will you use it and who on?

Nathan: I am going to use the veto on...



























...




























...




























...




























...




























...




























...




























...



























...




























...




























...





























Nathan: Nahita! I'm saving her because I can and because I want to, I'm not going to explain further because I don't need to.
Nahita: Oh my... thank you so much Nathan.
Even: Nahita, you have been saved from the block and can not be nominated!


Even: That means we need a replacement nominee in Nahita's place. So... would the HOH please think of a replacement nominee. 
Skye: Done.
Even: Good...


Even: Skye you must name a replacement nominee to take Nahita's spot on the block. Who will that housemate be?
Skye: Well Even, the replacement nominee who will be put on the block is...



























...



























...



























...



























...




























...




























...



























...
































...
































...






























...





























Skye: Natasha because even though we are close now I see you as a threat to my game, so I'm sorry, this isn't personal trust me on that.
Natasha: That's okay.
Even: Natasha, you are the replacement nominee this week.
Natasha: ...


Even: That means the final nominees this week are Natasha and Wayne. Good luck guys because soon the eviction ceremony will be here, and one of you will be going home, who will it be? We'll see. Goodnight everyone!
All: Bye!


Natasha: I... I'm in shock... I... ugh... I don't have much to say about it. I was safe... now I'm possibly going home. This game... honestly...


Wayne: Well looks like this will be the second eviction I'm going to face. I thought for sure my points were enough but whatever... All we can do now is hope I guess, I'm not just going to roll over though and be done with this game. It's far from over and I'm willing to do whatever to stay... even if it means being a total nice guy to everyone. Grr...




























Nathan: Ha, I won! It's about time.
Carlito: In all honesty I wasn't expecting you to win.
Nathan: You shouldn't underestimate me, this is just the beginning.
Carlito: Is this part of your strategy?


Nathan: What?
Carlito: Make people think you're weak in the challenges then come back and just steamroll over everyone.
Nathan: That's for me to know, and for you to speculate.
Carlito: Whatever, I'm proud you won. It's shown me that it was worth my while allying with you.


Nathan: Hehe, thanks. All we need to do now is to try and win this next HOH.
Carlito: Then it'll be an easy ride to the final for me.
Nathan: Just for you?
Carlito: Yep.


Nathan: You sure do seem confident about that.
Carlito: Hey, when it's right, it's right.
Nathan: Right... well, I'm going to get some tea, you want some?
Carlito: Please... two sugars, make it extra strong!





























Natasha: Oh gosh.

*Natasha clears her eyes of her tears.*

Natasha: Where the hell did it go wrong?


Nahita: Are there you are.
Natasha: Mmm...
Nahita: Have you been crying?
Natasha: I might have been.


Nahita: It's okay, trust me, I think you'll be safe over Wayne.
Natasha: I don't know... they might keep him around.
Nahita: You can't give up now, you've been playing a great game so far.
Natasha: I know, I just feel so hopeless.


Nahita: I know the feeling. Just let it all out.

*Natasha cries a little. Nahita wipes them off her face.*

Nahita: You know what I want you to do?


Natasha: Yeah?
Nahita: I want you to smile and tell yourself that you are going to stay and you're going to do anything to stay.
Nahita: Hehe... I'm going to stay and I'll do anything to stay.


Nahita: Better?
Natasha: A little. I'm going to campaign my ar*e off to stay here.
Nahita: Haha, good to hear girl. I'll help you too. I just hope Wayne doesn't pressure me into saving him.
Natasha: He will, it's best to try and avoid him if you don't want to save him. I know it's easier said then done but it's gonna have to happen.




























Wayne: Zzzzz...
Skye: Where has my hat gone again?
Wayne: Huh? What was that...

*Wayne gets up out of bed.*


Skye: First off, they steal my hat, now they steal my crown and now the stupid paper mache one.
Wayne: Oh, it's just Skye... Go to bed, I need my sleep.
Skye: Grr... if I found out who has been stealing my stuff...
Wayne: Ughhhh.


Skye: I'll be Jack the Ripper 2.0 on them.
Wayne: Jack the Ripper? What the hell?
Skye: Ugh, why would anyone steal hats anyway? Why?
Wayne: ...I'm gonna have to get her out of here if I want any sleep.


Skye: Huh? Oh Wayne, are you up?
Wayne: Yes! I was trying to get some sleep.
Skye: Oh sorry, did I wake you up?
Wayne: Yep, for the third time tonight.


Skye: Oh, sorry about it.
Wayne: It's okay. Why are you in your swimsuit?
Skye: I was going to have a swim in the pool before bed.
Wayne: Oh alright.


Skye: Could you do me a favour though? Could you try and help me find all 3 hats?
Wayne: Maybe tomorrow, I'm going back to sleep!
Skye: Oh, sorry for asking.
Wayne: Night!




























Skye: Honestly, you start to like him then his behaviour shoots your perception down.

*Skye climbs into the pool and starts swimming.*

Skye: Ooo, nice and warm.


Skye: La-la-la... la-la-la-la... la-la-la... la-la-la-la.

*There is noise from behind the bar.*

Skye: What the...


???: Grr...
Skye: Hello? I wonder if it's a raccoon.
???: F*cking stupid bottle of vodka...
Skye: Hang on...


*Skye swims to the pool edge.*

Skye: Show yourself now!
???: Oh... we have an audience!


Simone: Look who it is... it's a little blonde skank who has a fetish for serial killers.
Skye: It's not a fetish, it's an interest.
Simone: What you gonna do? Stab me you little b*tch.
Skye: If I was a killer, I'd kill midgets... I guess you come close to that category.


Simone: Haha well... I... ugh.

*Simone's stomach makes a rumbling noise. Simone starts to transform.*

Simone: Oh god... I shouldn't have eaten that cake Natasha baked...
Skye: You had that cake? Oh wait... Chandrika said there was a magic bean in there... you must have had the slice with the magic bean! Oh god, what is going to happen!!!

Even: That is the end of the day! Nathan won the POP competition and decided to save Nahita from eviction this week. Natasha however was not so lucky. Who will be leaving the house this week? Natasha, or Wayne? We'll find out on Abnormality!


No comments:

Post a Comment